Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Poor thing right he? He shd close his comment section lol. Or ask someone moderating his page for him lol

+2

coments are horrible there :scream: poor guy.. 

btw I think GHS is really hurting that makes her creating this chaos. It is her revenge. She is borrowing fans bad comments to hurting him. Too mess.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

so there is this newbie in my office. hahahaha.. new civil servant. she is 23 from a very very far city, Medan of Indonesia. come in here alone. and there is this guy who always take her from office, and I interogate him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. she is still innocent I just warned her to not go out with any guy she just met in here

You honestly have the BEST stories :lol:.  I hang around here just to read your stories from real life and try to picture them in a KDrama setting  :lol:.  Maybe you should change jobs and become a screen writer?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali sorry i use your gifs before. I only remember wrote ctto once, dont know bout the other gifs.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Listening to music on youtube..*ACT FAST ON PERIOD PAIN GENTLE ON YOU’* (Ads) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

coments are horrible there :scream: poor guy.. 

btw I think GHS is really hurting that makes her creating this chaos. It is her revenge. She is borrowing fans bad comments to hurting him. Too mess.

Did she gain followers :joy::mrgreen:

she need to start work , she seem she have a lot of time in her hand :yum:

@sohib it’s al right :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did she gain followers :joy::mrgreen:

she need to start work , she seem she have a lot of time in her hand :yum:

She got 1.2m.. hubby 3.3m. Lol.

Heres the thing... many haters said will unfollow hubby. But as i saw didnt reduced... kept at 3.3m. :mrgreen:

She need to post more.. to catch up.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Can understand her pain. But i think she should move on. 

How ironic they can drink each other blood now 

5d5c00c5c7280048229516.jpg?download

• LOL 8

My only side is Marriage LOL  :blush:  I too am not willing to take sides mainly because I learned a long time ago there are three sides to every story.  His side, her side and the truth.  No one besides they themselves knows what that truth truly is.   I also don't want to come across as judging or pointing my finger at others when 3 are always pointing back towards me.  I simply believe marriage shouldn't be taken lightly from the beginning and once entered should be given every chance.  In realizing it takes a whole lot more than love and romance to make it last.  Yet it still happens at least where I come from...

@Dhakra to answer your comment... Yep, I dropped the 2 on my profile name and claimed my original name back. I don't think anyone would want it anyway LOL  I didn't want to use it at first for I had hopes of getting my old account back but understandably so and no fault to Sommpi it had already been deleted.  Such is life...

02d646538a8d80570b49c4d9b7c423cc--kawaii848

• Like 3
  • Love 7

@USAFarmgirlthat’s a very cute picture :lol::love:awww I want to hug that little Dino!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

+2

14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Go Hye Sun x Ahn Jae Hyun. 

Lesson learnt from them :

*Dont be so mushy in public when ure in love. 

*Dont overshare ur marital problem to public. 

Celeb or non celeb i think that lesson applicable. 

Oh I-don't-know & I-don't-know-aswell are getting divorced. 

Well, too bad for them. 

@USAFarmgirlThe dinosaur is really cute.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I think...We have loads of korean actors...but running man always fails to invite them. They always invite girls..come on running man! Your female demographic wants male actors too! Like i want the tall tall one with glasses and 4 cats, the guy who speaks like a robot who recently adopted a dog. So cute. Running man should really consider the female demographic.

Bear bear too

Then our lawyer wants her brown eyes oppa. 

@Lawyerh

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

This ongoing situation of GHS and AJH is so strange. 

So GHS said that her husband broke her trust, showed no interesst in their marriage and had intimate call with other woman. If you feel the need to release private conversations between you and your husband to protect yourself from him and your agency....why do you then want to stay married to him?

Listen I´m someone who believe in the sanctity of marriage and I don´t take divorce lightly. But after exposing her husband like that how does she think that there is a chance to salavage their marriage? I mean how is it good for her own sanity to stay in a situation like that? 

She may be doing it as a form of revenge after how irresponsible her husband has been....but is it really worth it? To sacrifice her own sanity and happiness like that?

I know some people are saying that it´s their business and people shouldn´t get involved...to an extend that is true...but once she went public it´s fair game and everyone is allowed to express their opinion.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali awww.. I love "You've Got Mail".. :heart: they still look so young in that movie. It feels like forever ago when I saw it.

All I'm going to say is that I agree with @triplem where it takes 2 hands to clap. And no one except for the two people in the marriage knows the entire story. Marriage isn't always rainbows and butterflies like how dramas depict them. It takes work and commitment from both sides. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Sobs....DS60 just ended....really loved it. Hoping for Season 2

By the way my fellow lover of cheesy movies  @mouse007, have you seen this one...ahahaha...I like it so much 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

You honestly have the BEST stories :lol:.  I hang around here just to read your stories from real life and try to picture them in a KDrama setting  :lol:.  Maybe you should change jobs and become a screen writer?  

+2

ohh my room at office is the gossip center. Don’t you know. Wkwkwkwk :mrgreen: people always come in here and suddenly will close the door with low voice like this “psst.. there’s a new update.. bla bla bla..” from bosses to the staffs they always act like this hahhaaha

in this room we know who is close to who, who is having affairs, who is having marriage troubles, who is lending money at bank, whose debit card is kept by his affair woman, and etc.. wkkwwkwk you’re dead if your name appears in this room :joy: 

this morning my friend sis ani came and closed our door (financing room) with low voice “psst.. you know.. bramanda aunty is here and stay at his house and last night rika his other pregnant girlfriend came from Jakarta to Palu only to pulls her hair from bramanda’s bed..”

Interesting right? Kwkwwkwk :joy: so bramanda and his aunty girlfriend were sleeping in bramanda house and rika came, jumped from his neighbor’s fence and barged in from his kitchen door. And they fought there. This is his daddy house. His daddy has 2 houses in Palu. But daddy is currently living in Jakarta in his other house. This house also what his ex wife wants to claim for their son :mrgreen:

my friend sis ani defends rika and I said what is the difference between rika and aunty? It is the cycle of life. When bramanda and his ex wife were still in the marriage trouble, she is also having affair and sleeps with bram. Now she got what she deserves. And rika is asking bramanda responsibility because she is pregnant now and I said so she thinks she is special? His wife was not only pregnant but is together with his son and still he can leaves them. And having affairs. This Rika is too dumb. I am doubting her master degree from Australia now. :joy:

oh and about my newbie office mate bf? He is so dead because he dares to wait for her at our lobby HAHAHAHA he thought  he will sit comfortably there waiting for his girlfriend. He enters wrong office :joy: my friend ira’s Hubby found him there and interrogated him and came to our room and told us and I then went to the lobby and interrogated him too. HUA HA HA HA HA :joy: he is so dead. Seems he would not dare to come again and wait in the lobby wkkwwkkwk. This newbie name is Jeatri and she is our new staff in financing room. That is why.. she is so lucky to having us as their big sisters wkwkwkkw.. I just feel the need to protect her from bad guy because she is just 23 and this city is so far from her hometown Medan, no family here. And this guy seems.. I don’t know. I am doubting him.. this is BKKBN. Family planning, marriage plan, dating plan, are our main programs HUA HA HA HA HA 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

This ongoing situation of GHS and AJH is so strange. 

I smell this going to be 50 series makjang drama :ph34r:

• LOL 7