Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

6 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Here comes the dinosaur...

Speaking from my heart and from everything I have seen and experienced I don't think there is anything good about divorce in fact no matter who it is I feel sad about it.  Mainly because it's impact is felt by more than just the couple that is involved.  It's a ripple that moves far and wide through families, friends, children and even memories. That sadness and even suffering lingers not just for days but often for years and for some a lifetime. 

Mind you I don't believe in abuse of any kind and I don't have my head buried in the sand either thinking divorces will end.  Yet in a world where thoughts and ideas are constantly changing and people too who once believed in principles even the belief that there is a wrong or right.  Somehow want to make everything in life GRAY.   Even the idea of marriage has changed and in my mind not for the better, maybe I am a dinosaur.   To me it isn't just a piece of legal paper or should be easily thrown away like day old trash.  It shouldn't be quick or even made so simple that it's done without thought and in a flash.

It's the very reason marriages are no longer thought of as eternal and all to often what could of been never really has a chance.  It's about our micro everything and our impatience in giving up instead of sticking with something in making it work to make it last.  It's about giving more than taking and loving more than hating.  It's about a vow two people freely make to one another in front of mankind and God and to me that in itself makes it worth fighting for.  That and believing that no matter what struggles should come that vow and promise once made to each other if two people are willing can make it last...

:heart: 842

actually i know....marriage is no longer for eternal....eternal only happen in the tales.....it is not easy to find one person whom we can live with forever.....

things happen.....and maybe the other party could no longer stay together.....there are so many things involved that only the 2 of them knows best

im in no position to say anything on divorce which is why i rarely / dont even ever comment on it as i'm a single hahahha :D 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually i know....marriage is no longer for eternal....eternal only happen in the tales.....it is not easy to find one person whom we can live with forever.....

things happen.....and maybe the other party could no longer stay together.....there are so many things involved that only the 2 of them knows best

im in no position to say anything on divorce which is why i rarely / dont even ever comment on it as i'm a single hahahha :D 

#singletoo

im grateful that we still have elderly couples who stayed all the way till they leave this world you know..seeing them treat each other lovingly is the best. But you can’t say there is no eternal look at all these elderly couples. But for one I would say yes. It’s not easy to find mr/mrs right.

+2 (didn’t catch the number so..)

talking about it, reminded me of this song:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

it feels like we all in here are in the same counseling group :joy: .. love you all guys :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

For someone who’s going to be married 10 years next week & who come from parents who are separated, I think it’s easy as an outsider to say what should have happened or who is at fault etc . But the truth is , when you’re in it , it’s not always so clear cut . It’s easy to judge & say that communication is key etc etc . But pls remember that it has to take both hands to clap & that most people do not see or realise that they need help , for instance like getting counselling etc.  While I personally value the institution of marriage, I respect the decisions of people who decide it is no longer a road they can travel on . Because sometimes when something is so broken , fixing is impossible . And no amount of preparation or thinking in advance can ever prepare you for married life . Talking from personal experience.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

+2

sometimes couples are just so in love like they want to share their happiness to the whole world :relaxed: but yeah.. it is better to be calm. in public. 

Maybe haha.

The problem here is the guy look so madly in love before in public. After he fell out of love (supposedly from her claim), the public backlash is no joke.

I visited his IG aagbanjh, ~20K comments is there and mostly sounds bad. He's not my oppa, but I kind of pity him a bit. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

For someone who’s going to be married 10 years next week & who come from parents who are separated, I think it’s easy as an outsider to say what should have happened or who is at fault etc . But the truth is , when you’re in it , it’s not always so clear cut . It’s easy to judge & say that communication is key etc etc . But pls remember that it has to take both hands to clap & that most people do not see or realise that they need help , for instance like getting counselling etc.  While I personally value the institution of marriage, I respect the decisions of people who decide it is no longer a road they can travel on . Because sometimes when something is so broken , fixing is impossible . And no amount of preparation or thinking in advance can ever prepare you for married life . Talking from personal experience.

exactly, which is why i dont want to comment as i dont want to take sides either....for me the rs in between both of them knows best.....we all know that it will always take 2 to tango

so whatever happen both of them know it best.....no one else know even those who love to comment wont be the one person to said that he/she knew it best

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

so there is this newbie in my office. hahahaha.. new civil servant. she is 23 from a very very far city, Medan of Indonesia. come in here alone. and there is this guy who always take her from office, and I interogate him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. she is still innocent I just warned her to not go out with any guy she just met in here :mrgreen: hahahahahahahah.. 

@Lawyerh because of you I am kepo-in si ahn jae hyun IG hahahahaha

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

Their divorce is messy. She tried to drag both him and their agency down in her social media posts. Seems like something shocking happened within 3 months judging from the fact she signed to his agency 3 months ago. If were the agency head, I wouldn't try to sign a couple who's at the edge of divorce. Or maybe the head is really dumb. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh because of you I am kepo-in si ahn jae hyun IG hahahahaha

Poor thing right he? He shd close his comment section lol. Or ask someone moderating his page for him lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just as I don't judge a dating couple when they break up, I don't judge the married couple when they break up. I'm sure either one or both of them are going thru a period of pain. I'll just wish them happiness in their life in future.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

if you haven't seen it already, check out the "I recommend a drama" section in events and even suggest a few dramas.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Current Mood:

:D

PARTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Oh wait.. @Lawyerh I forgot, i got Teacher Gi's class to go to this week...But hoh i will be on leave for his thursday class. @ktcjdrama if teacher Gi ask where am i, say im not available okay? Or you help me start a video call and just put the computer on my desk so i can attend my classes. :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Current Mood:

:D

Oh wait.. @Lawyerh I forgot, i got Teacher Gi's class to go to this week...But hoh i will be on leave for his thursday class. @ktcjdrama if teacher Gi ask where am i, say im not available okay? Or you help me start a video call and just put the computer on my desk so i can attend my classes. :D

I can help u sign out attendance :joy:

Eh but wait im also skipping class myself. Ask @ktcjdrama, the perfect student to help us. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1