Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

On 8/13/2019 at 9:36 AM, angelangie said:

im bring my mom to JAPAN!!! FINALLY I'm able to!!! :) 

My mom is going to Japan around that time too!! I will tell my mom to say Hi when she bumps into you and your mom in Japan....:tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I hope MS falls in love with Kyung In  (Dong Joo's sister ) :)

I can't pose my crazy ideas on the thread because I will have negative points. I can't risk my position :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lmangla I hope MS falls in love with Kyung In  (Dong Joo's sister ) :)

I can't pose my crazy ideas on tne thread because I will have negative points. I can't risk my position :D

don't worry; this is a good group and I think you should. even if there are those who don't like him, no one is saying "how dare you like him/not like him".. everyone is kind of chill.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

don't worry; this is a good group and I think you should. even if there are those who don't like him, no one is saying "how dare you like him/not like him".. everyone is kind of chill.

Oh my experience with Namjun in Left-handed wife is not very good. I had to create a blog to defend my opinion, and you know the rest.

The difference is that MS is handsome and mysterious 

On the other hand, Jin Tae Hyun is not very handsome but his theatrical acting is amazing. He controls his expressions and his voice. I never watched a Korean actor that intellectual. Even in his instagram, he writes using eloquent language  (I know enough Korean to judge :) ) His strong belief in God is so appealing to me, because you feel he has a solid ground to stand on. He does charity riding of bicycle all the time  where the money is used to help children.  He is a real good man. His wife is shooting a 120 daily drama now :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Oh my experience with Namjun in Left-handed wife is not very good. I had to create a blog to defend my opinion, and you know the rest.

don't worry; have had experience where I have simply not liked a character that everyone likes or in reverse. basically I don't think about it that much and you learn how to navigate and present your thoughts. basically you have to present it in medium and know how to back off. soompi is actually a good place even when it comes to opposing opinions and as long as you present with kindness and respect, most times, it is okay. sometimes it is about hearing each other out.

so in this one drama, I was really obsessing over character B who was quite negative. whether he was going to turn full on villain was a question mark. so this other poster who loved the male lead A (and was also fan of actor) was like "why one earth do you like B? why don't you care about A" -- we literally had a conversation that went on for hours till around 2 in the morning my time (and about 4 or 5 her time). finally she understood that it wasn't that I disliked A but as the male lead, I knew he was going to be okay as that is the basic rule of dramaland. hahahha.. whereas B's future was uncertain and that made him more interesting to me. so after that, it was fine. I continued to obsess over B that it became a joke for others and it was great B turned out to be okay in the end.

so yea, sometimes, people need to hear each other out. ofcourse, not all times it works but we can always try and see. sometimes people arent' ready to hear a different opinion on a character and in that case, I just shrug and move on and not post as much. so post your theory about kyung in and man soo - I like! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, cenching said:

My mom is going to Japan around that time too!! I will tell my mom to say Hi when she bumps into you and your mom in Japan....:tounge_wink:

+2

oh....are u from Msia too? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

tumblr_pgz8ssBbzx1qcioylo6_500.gif

I am in the middle of watching Le Coup de Foudre a Chinese drama of course LOL :lol: and am reminded why I love scenes, quotes and songs so much in dramas as well as movies.  Often they are like gems you can like memories collect over a lifetime.  Placed within yourself like a treasure box and upon hearing them open yourself up in remembering how they still make you feel...

An older man speaking to a younger one who is experiencing failure.   In trying to give heartfelt advise and encourage him through his own failures and experiences that led to his own success. ( There is something to be said for listening to those older than yourself ) Forgive my sharing a little more than a short quote.

Young man -  " Sometimes you're completely worn-out as though you've climbed a mountain. You haven't caught your breath yet, and you'll find the mountain before you is much steeper."

Older man replies "Once you have a goal, it needs complete devotion.  Abandon all your sentiments and complaints. The only thing you can do is keep climbing all your life.  There are only two animals that can reach the top of pyramids, eagles and snails.  Most of us are snails.  So we have no right to be lazy. "

There is much more to this conversation that was inspiring mainly saying success is about overcoming life's failures in standing back up no matter how many times you fall or are discouraged.  Which to me meant, continuing to climb towards your dreams, hopes and desires that God would have for you in this life.  In believing and trusting that no matter how long it takes, you can and will get there...

:heart:-2

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

@angelangie

Darling, do you forget that I am from the neighboring country Indonesia??? :joy:

honestly i did as its hard to remember with your name in chinese hahahaha :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

:)

So sad whenever I listen to DOTS ost.. why SJK whyy?? :bawling:

even affairs couple can not divorce easily. Whyyyy? :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 3

@Lmangla   Hope you stay dry.  When ever it rains for some reason I always think of sad songs maybe it's the overcast of clouds or the rain that falls like tears that makes me a little blue... 

" It's odd how something so dark can still feel and be so beautiful "

tumblr_mvmksgwe8I1sg7whzo1_500.gif

63514846-stock-vector-cute-cartoon-girl-girl-with-an-umbrella-standing-under-a-rain.jpg?ver=6  894

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@USAFarmgirl ~ I like the rain when I am indoors. hahahah.. the sound is soothing and I also like the smell of mud right before rain. not sure what is the english term for it.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Lmangla Hey thanks for thinking of me. LOL. I have not been watching any dramas, honestly it's not because I don't have time, it's because I completely lost interest in them. Every drama grinds the same thing over and over again, nothing new. Meh. Its probably because I overdosed on dramas these last few years, now I feel like I got cured of my addiction. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Hey thanks for thinking of me. LOL. I have not been watching any dramas, honestly it's not because I don't have time, it's because I completely lost interest in them. Every drama grinds the same thing over and over again, nothing new. Meh. Its probably because I overdosed on dramas these last few years, now I feel like I got cured of my addiction. Hahaha. 

it happens! sometimes nothing interesting. am watching a turkish dizi and actually enjoying the mad ride.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hey guys! Just coming up for air here..

I started Go Go Squid, got addicted and ended up finishing the whole thing! LOL LOVE IT!  

New crush - Li Xian :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

I was talking to a member here in soompi referring to the "off topic" emo because it leads to subtracting 2 points  from the credit, I told her to be careful in comments, guess what I feel she blocked me. I am so disappointed because I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. People are so strange and I always blame myself whenever there's a misunderstanding. Was I mistaken?

• Like 3
  • Love 6