Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

21 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :kiss:

how come a woman can have adam’s apple? (Oh yeah there was a richard simmons who has adam’s apple too) 

lucinta luna Indonesian actress has adam’s apple but she was a he.

According to google, in random cases woman can have it :mrgreen:

but I google the actor ,  she clearly have some little Adam’s apple :mrgreen:

5d97163b47f64645863350.jpg?download

But clearly we may need to wait until she give birth to be 100% sure is she a woman :joy: 

oh wait maybe men can give birth too  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@staygold @lynne22 @cenching

look! Hamster! Goishiwon!

Haha..thumbnail..the hamster butt :joy: a man partner with ocn and made a small little goishiwon for his hamster lol

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

As of the current minutes, listening through each music that I have on my phone. Somehow it brings me back to each memories when I was still listening to that particular song. Some were happy memories, while some were sad. 

Time really goes by and you realised that you have been through a lot to get to where you are now. You grow up from each memories, becoming more knowledgeable in your lifetime. Those were some emotional heart wrenching memories. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Anyone watching My Mowgli Boy? I'm much more interested on Lu ZiYue and Tang Chen than on the main characters. LOL I would much rather be with a guy like Lu ZiYue.

What is everyone watching these days? I feel so out-of-touch here. I should probably visit this thread more frequently.. if only I had the time!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Anyone watching My Mowgli Boy?

every time I see the title, I wonder about the name. Mowgli is the name of the kid in jungle book right? any connection?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

every time I see the title, I wonder about the name. Mowgli is the name of the kid in jungle book right? any connection?

ML grew up in the jungle, away from society. FL finds him in the forest and gives him the name "Mowgli" due to the fact that she found him in the jungle and he doesn't have a name.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@mouse007 i watched. But stop at around 20's. It was funny at first, but getting monoton. I agree 2nd lead more interesting! The 2nd lead is Taiwanese. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 i watched. But stop at around 20's. It was funny at first, but getting monoton. I agree 2nd lead more interesting! The 2nd lead is Taiwanese. 

I'm only on ep 9 and it's slow-going bec I'm pretty busy these days. It just feels like it's dragging and I don't find ML exciting or compelling to watch. TBH, I prefer the other males in this drama. LOL

Didn't know second lead is Taiwanese! He's adorable.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @Sushimi how to kidnap oppa :sweat_smile::joy:

I need to learn this skill :joy:

• LOL 4

58 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

What is everyone watching these days? I feel so out-of-touch here. I should probably visit this thread more frequently.. if only I had the time!

An emotional roller coster of dramas...

Having that pre-ending emotions for a drama right now...

Watching some light ones too. Like Nokdu. It's hilarious. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Ameera Ali MDL plan to watch and on hold list are a joke! :lol: Aint nobody got the time to truthfully pursue them! 

@Sushimi This is my fav quote abt music 'With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything."

@mouse007 I tried watching mowgli boy. It didnt entertain me enuf to get hooked.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@mouse007 if I started with my list of what I am watching  , I feel we would need all day :joy:

5d97608b64a2e312780216.gif?download

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

This is my fav quote abt music 'With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything."

So true..sometimes just hearing the tip of it,immediately remind me of the memories and i will be like *Press skip button*

Have you listen to any of SFH's Osts? They are twisted but they are real nice. I love it actually. All of the parts :D

Ost:Blow off is so good!

• Like 3
  • Love 2