Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla Some shippers from (unnamed thread) would fake as a shipper of a certain ship and put hate on that ship. So honestly sometimes I really don’t know why people should really feel the need to Attack. If someone have different opinions on the topic you love..ignore..I’m those ignore kind. So yeah...

Protect is one thing, but if you Attack, you are in the wrong too..

+2

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

It's good that you are watching something easy on the eyes..after you watch SFH your degree on your eyes might increase cause it's literal very dark. Lol

That's how I balance the brutal with the fluff! :sweatingbullets:

@Lawyerh Sleep is everything!! :heart: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMdzcpg4umyNlwr4zrE8f

@triplem I m so going to watch Catch the host. I missed Moon Geun Young on screen! And Dimples is a bonus!

I glance the add/subtract posts from bottom of the page up. I was confused with 'shipping'. There are massive online sales going on here so I thought it was something online shopping! :lol:

I am not a loyal shipper. I conveniently abandon ships as soon as drama ends. Or many after a few months! :tongue:

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Let's talk a bit about ship. 

*What make u ship a couple ? 

*Will u straight shipping them ? Or some couple took sometimes for the sparks to show ? Have u ever saw couple, no chemie at all, then suddenly there's fireworks?

*Will u ship a couple with no hope? Ex alrd married, got bf/gf? 

:joy::heart: haha... am a bit bored today... 

excuse me lols.....i didnt see this post.... @Lmangla brought this to my attention lols....

my answer to this is very simple......because they look good together 

*Will u straight shipping them ? Or some couple took sometimes for the sparks to show ? Have u ever saw couple, no chemie at all, then suddenly there's fireworks?

straight lols....sometimes seeing them just together already have me start shipping them.....just like TaecGui their pictures prefect attracted me.....i was pull in by GuiGui first :) @Lmangla @packmule3 knew this very well.....my first love from the start was GuiGui, and i took up to the show was because of GuiGui

the one that surprised me that ended up together are too many lols....u just never thought they happen to be together however then it just happen lols.....just like Li Sheng and Li JiaHang, which acted in the New My Fair Princess....they werent casted as couple however when they announce that they are dating i was like 'Wow' and after i watch their shows and clips together i was like....'Yes this two sure have good chemistry together' and now i totally love seeing them together

*Will u ship a couple with no hope? Ex alrd married, got bf/gf? 

secretly in a sense hahahaha....maybe just love seeing them together.....however i usually dont ship couple that had already married together with another person....i will watch them and think they are good in creating good chemy with alot of ppl :) 

• LOL 5

@angelangie I swear if my ship ever be together the world is upside down Liao..cause it never will..for me lah :joy:

..Giggling to myself while thinking about my ships :joy:

• LOL 6

One more question guys :joy:

Do you like similar personality couple? Or opposite attract personality more? 

I think opposite attract more interesting to see lol.

Im not too loyal with my ship to @staygold... haha.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

One more question guys :joy:

I think opposite attract more interesting to see lol.

Im not too loyal with my ship to @staygold... haha.... 

doesnt matter my dear as long as they are happy....to me it doesnt matter....sometimes too similar got boring however in a sense u see a closeness that u dont see in another....

and sometimes opposite attract generate something in another lvl....they might just create some sparks or things that get u hook....however as much as you think they are as opposite as day and night....you will see some similarity in between each other that ties them together

@Sushimi wonder who are u shipping with lols

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

wonder who are u shipping with lols

You don’t know? :joy: *cough* Twitter.. it almost everywhere on my Twitter haha and if you wonder why close case...cause one will die the other will go mental ward( this one I not too sure but yeah)

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Opposite! Hahaha. :joy:

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

You don’t know?

I know who r shipping! :ph34r: His fans will kill you if u say it out loud.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, staygold said:

Sushi ship quite controversial lol...

But its interesting :lol:

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

Yup so shhhhhh but China fans are living for the ship lol. They even started a page for them! Rabbit x Wolf lol 

i mean tbh one already call him honey and say things like if you want me to change I will change for you. This story it’s pretty obvious they are going that way mah :joy:

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

:joy:

+2

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

this remind me how rebellious @Sushimi is :D 

• LOL 5

Just now, angelangie said:

this remind me how rebellious @Sushimi is :D 

WhhhaaaaTttttt Rebellious? :ph34r:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

And what you mentioned about several reasons why we start to ship some couple, are very interesting. It could be our projection to what relationship we want or its just something that interesting & challenging.

Cos for me, I often shipped a boat that don't have much chance irl. I think I just love the sense of unrequitedness.

you know there's probably some psychology there. in some ways, we all feel for unrequited crushes/love stories because we all had those moments and so we feel it sharply. another way to think about it is unrequited love is safe in some way. since it is never returned, you basically get the feels but there is no disruption to your life or your dreams or plans or goals. ^_^

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

is it weird that I respect bromance more than normal romance couple? 

i actually don't understand bromance at all and so would not be qualified to answer. however, I do really enjoy siblings and family relationships in dramas. it is why I enjoy daily and weekend dramas more than pure romance dramas. I enjoy all those complex relationships and if they are dysfunctional makjang, give me a popcorn and I will watch with glee. it is like a free round of gossip and I can really enjoy because none of them are real. kekekek... . so from that perspective, maybe you just value other relationships just as much as romance?

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

i actually don't understand bromance at all and so would not be qualified to answer. however, I do really enjoy siblings and family relationships in dramas. it is why I enjoy daily and weekend dramas more than pure romance dramas. I enjoy all those complex relationships and if they are dysfunctional makjang, give me a popcorn and I will watch with glee. it is like a free round of gossip and I can really enjoy because none of them are real. kekekek... . so from that perspective, maybe you just value other relationships just as much as romance?

hahaha i been told to keep an open mind on this....i was like....okie just not that i dont like them or cant accept them....

however i prefer brotherhood friendship term better than being called 'BroMance' 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i been told to keep an open on this....i was like....okie just not that i dont like them or cant accept them....

however i prefer brotherhood friendship term better than being called 'BroMance' 

same here! high five. for me, brotherhood friendship is so special and the word bromance feels like a sad episode of masterchef where they take a good dish dish and turn into something strange.... :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

source.gif

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

same here! high five. for me, brotherhood friendship is so special and the word bromance feels like a sad episode of masterchef where they take a good dish dish and turn into something strange.... :sweatingbullets:

^5 

lols somehow in a sense we do understand each other huh :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bromance

Ehhh don’t say it like this~ I look at bromance as a great Best Friend friendship. Lol. 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

my answer to this is very simple......because they look good together 

bwahahah.. I like how your answer is so precise and simple whereas mine was one loooooonnnnng essay! :joy: hahahaha.. but it has been a while since we got to talk about taecgui and so maybe I just got very excited. kekekek....

• LOL 4

Tales oh nokdu...UNNIIII:joy: ahhhhhh he is so pretty - opps..*she~:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Ehhh don’t say it like this~ I look at bromance as a great Best Friend friendship. Lol. 

kekekke... so this will sound like a rant, sorry! but I really dont' get why a good friendship is tagged in this weird mixed category of friendship and romance. why? all relationships are precious in their own way and they serve a purpose. our different relatives. it is why we have aunts, mothers, uncles, fathers, cousins, brothers, sisters, etc. friendship is also precious but for me, tagging romance and friendship together in this mashup word seems like a sacrilege and insult in some way.

what's wrong with the word friendship? it feels like a good friendship has been corrupted by unnecessary shades and it reduces the friendship into something strange. thats why I don't like the current times where people don't seem to value friendship on a pure basis. throughout history, every great literature has a character of a great friend. this friend has their own lives and history but is there to support the hero or heroine through their journey and then they go off. friendships are beautiful on its own and is a good thing.

that said, am like @angelangie, I don't get it but I will try and not diss something I don't understand...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4