Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Quick Poll: Favorite Idol Actor / Actress  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite idol actor? (choose 3)

• Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE)
    • Choi Siwon (Super Junior)
    • Lee Joon (MBLAQ)
    • Im Siwan (ZE:A)
    • D.O. (EXO)
    • L (KIm Myung Soo) (Infinite)
    • Junho (2PM)
    • Park Hyung Sik (ZE:A)
    • Seo In Guk
    • Lee Hong Ki (F.T. Island)
    • Yook Sungjae (BTOB)
    • Seo Kang Joon (5urprise)
    • Lee Seung Gi
    • Park Jinyoung (Got7)
    • Lee Jun Young (U-KISS)
    • Taecyeon (2PM)
    • Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)
    • Jinyoung (B1A4)
    • Someone else - please specify in the comments section
    • Jillia's comment: I don't like idol actors
  2. 2. Who is your favorite idol actress? (choose 3)

• IU
    • Yoona (Girls' Generation)
    • Suzy (Miss A)
    • Nara (Hello Venus)
    • Jung Eun Ji (Apink)
    • Jang Nara
    • Jung Ryeo Won (Chakra)
    • UEE (After School)
    • Yoon Eun Hye (Baby VOX)
    • Hwang Jung Eum (Sugar)
    • Kim Da Som (Sistar)
    • Han Sun Hwa (Secret)
    • Nana (After School)
    • Park Ji Yeon (T-ara)
    • Son Na Eun (Apink)
    • Sooyoung (GIrls' Generation)
    • Hyeri (Girl's Day)
    • Someone else - please specify in the comments section
    • Jillia's comment: I don't like idol actresses

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/22/2020 at 11:00 AM

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Winner of the Fastest Ship Boarder Award! I was totally misled by the misdirections for Song Hwa and Jun Wan. I am glad she exited the scene early, any later and it would have been rather difficult to lay down the tracks for IkSong. 

I don't know why I queuing for their ship since ep 1. But because I knew I am a minority, I just keep silent and watch the show. In ep 2, Flower Bear and Flower Thanos has small possibility to happen. Ep 3, a little bit worried because the sudden appearance of the wife, but then she appeared to file a divorce. Oh well, my ship still has the chance :ph34r: Then the only challenger left is FG. But then JWon said to IJ, "Not with GW of all people". Hmm interesting. Choco-pie happened. Okay, WG ship will sail once dr Garden open his heart. Ep 6 happened. Alright, I'm on board of IkSong ship. B)

1 hour ago, snowlou said:
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@alleram95 @snowlou and other iksongers....you guys should be happy that I have not fully boarded your ship yet, I was pretty convinced that Wintergarden will not sail too, but look at where they are now. My shipper instincts are very bad. Hahahaha.

Ok @alleram95 ... So our mission now is to block @kokodus from boarding IkSong ship until we get to ep 8 or so in season 2. Me trying to block koko:

Eh? If @kokodus board IkSong ship sooner, doesn't it mean their ship will sail faster? Or will that ship doomed faster? I'm confused? :huh:

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Should I start supporting Flowergarden now? Bwahahahahaha....It will definitely increase the chances of IkSong sailing. LOL. 

If you board on that ship, what will happened to WG? 

I can't think properly after watching Soul Repairer.. In need of laugh so I'll watch newest episode of How Do You Play

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

You are The Shipper That Must Not Board

oh LOL wallflowersforjane!! 

I also don't know the details..It was just mentioned in one chat group I'm in.. how FT is appearing and seemingly joining hands with FG..so one or two thought that they joined hands for the sake of going against IkSong and WG..but wondered whether they realised that they would have to fight against each other in the end since the ultimate goal is to get SHwa... dear me... I feel like a gossiper now 

:emmm: (disclaimer: I don't know whether this is true or not~~~)

@alleram95 if koko were to board our ship early then according to her own theory, the ship would sink blub blub blub

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

create it like this Insta Link, then highlight the words, and then choose the 'link' button, in there u have an option to post the URL and then click 'Insert' and viola u got it done ;) 

Ah I see. So how about posting the picture as usual jpg pictures like any pictures we shared from google, is it okay?? The rule says no IG embbed but it didn't say no picture from IG. Hahaha... I hope my question doesn't confuse you. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

. Is there some kind of argument on twitter again? Saw some WG accts tweeting out in support of GU again. But I couldn't see what they were responding to.

Yes, my beloved FGers are at it again :w00t:They said that Gyeo ul confession was selfish asking him to stay by her side instead of God's and compared it to what song hwa said to him "Stay here and save more lives" I don't know what part of their brain doesn't understand the fact that Gyeo ul loves him while Songhwa doesn't, well not in the way GU does, and hence the difference in their lines eventhough ultimately both wanted him to stay. 

I noticed that FG shippers are getting more vocal now after almost a month since the ending. LOL. Even in Tumblr when I search for YYS, there used to be a lot of WG gifs before, but now I see FG gifs are predominating....sigh. 

• LOL 1

thanks @Sushimi @angelangie @wallflowersforjane ; have put your answers in announcements as am sure there are others who don't know as well.. and yea, wallflowersforjane ~ we can include link but not allowed to embed image. something about the specifics of that lawsuit.

• LOL 3

K-Zappers. Zap a fly and zap the hearts of individuals..okay I’m done bye. Haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Btw @Alice Wonderland:cry:you said busted 3 and now it triggers my braincells..I’m like scrolling through twitter on busted series again. :lol:It was a tough addiction to break...but now I’m relapsing :bawling: @Lawyerh I’m going relapse againnnnnn

You can take a break with your strong will. But your strong will is to keep being updated of it. So you're doomed. Just accept the truth.

So what did you get? Any release date rumor or something there?

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

You can take a break with your strong will. But your strong will is to keep being updated of it. So you're doomed. Just accept the truth.

So what did you get? Any release date rumor or something there?

So far it’s a confirmed thing,  that it will come on in November. That’s it...Story wise, they will probably continue the flower killer plot, LSG was filming the show for about 2 days. Suggesting that he is just a side character now, but base on the bts he should have some scenes where he converse with the detectives. So nothing like flashback which is cool. Lee Kwang Soo will probably give us answers as to why he disappeared..I think he broke his leg during the filming period...maybe that’s why it was also rumoured that LKS and LSG became side characters (no longer main characters)

Btw, if you wanna discuss on the story plot, you can tag me on the now S3 thread. We can talk all day about it. :lol: This variety show seriously made my fan girl come out. Hahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

more than 20 pages to catch up! waaaah

:crazymad:

okay, a serious question -- someone asked me on another thread but I don't even use instagram! so how do we insert link to instagram but not embed image? does anyone know the answer? think I saw @triplem do this some pages ago????

No did not use any IG after the annoucement ...but you can share the link. Cannot embed. But safer just not to use ...use twitter is best .

:hotinhere: i am just amused at all these cute emojis 

34 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I don't know why I queuing for their ship since ep 1. But because I knew I am a minority, I just keep silent and watch the show. In ep 2, Flower Bear and Flower Thanos has small possibility to happen. Ep 3, a little bit worried because the sudden appearance of the wife, but then she appeared to file a divorce. Oh well, my ship still has the chance :ph34r: Then the only challenger left is FG. But then JWon said to IJ, "Not with GW of all people". Hmm interesting. Choco-pie happened. Okay, WG ship will sail once dr Garden open his heart. Ep 6 happened. Alright, I'm on board of IkSong ship. B)

You have a strong constitution, you have been on an even longer roller-coaster than WGers! Kowtow to you!

:Megathanks:

33 minutes ago, snowlou said:

but wondered whether they realised that they would have to fight against each other in the end since the ultimate goal is to get SHwa... dear me... I feel like a gossiper now 

So weird that they are okay with their competing ship but not a ship that has nothing to do with them. :crazymad:

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes, my beloved FGers are at it again :w00t:They said that Gyeo ul confession was selfish asking him to stay by her side instead of God's and compared it to what song hwa said to him "Stay here and save more lives" I don't know what part of their brain doesn't understand the fact that Gyeo ul loves him while Songhwa doesn't, well not in the way GU does, and hence the difference in their lines eventhough ultimately both wanted him to stay. 

I noticed that FG shippers are getting more vocal now after almost a month since the ending. LOL. Even in Tumblr when I search for YYS, there used to be a lot of WG gifs before, but now I see FG gifs are predominating....sigh. 

Ah I see. I guess they don't read SHB's interviews either. Honestly, I think that most of the SHB hate is coming because she has been trending so much.

• LOL 2

Omg...With me raving over busted 2 again...omg...LSG so cute!:approves:is back. My flame for him is back!:cutekitty:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

his character is a very weird one over there.. But as is oftennwith Jdramas...over the top facial expressions 

Actually this way of Jdrama acting is so characteristic that a term "kaogei 顔芸" was coined to it. It is not everyone's cup of tea but it can work well in certain drama scenarios.

• Like 1

So many rice cookers..then you have @triplem’s rice cooker at the top left on the screen, barely can see lol

+2

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

So many rice cookers..then you have @triplem’s rice cooker at the top left on the screen, barely can see lol

I helped her edit the dp but forgot to factor in the circular frame.

@triplem Here is the modified version to better show the rice cooker:

Spoiler

0dTeIOS.jpg

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

+2

I know! now I have to read the name who is posting. before I would just look at the picture and know who it is.

:bunnywar:

• LOL 6