• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

sometimes i can like both lead.....just like PB i love both lead unfortunately im finding the stories kinda lacking for me.... @Lynne will kill me since she like that drama.....i love the setting....and the concept....unfortunately the lead couldnt carry the show in my eyes....they did very well in the Eternal Love as the supporting cast, however when the whole spotlight was on them....it just didnt wove the magic i was enthrall with during their collaboration in 'Eternal Love'

Instead of seeing Reba with Vengo....seeing Reba with Johnny did it more for than and pull me into the stories more than PB did for me :) 

Hahahhahahha... Nooooo I won't kill you.. I'm just gonna stare at you with sad puppy eyes! :tears:

OK, done joking.. lols... haha... welll I did mentioned that I love the book.... and I am actually curious if only the drama starts like in the book, would you like her more? The book starts when FJ is already a mature girl, she has realised that she should let go of her crush. And she's very cool! slaying beast and all that.

But ofcourse, NOOOOOOO...... production company would never do that... they made the drama a with a linear timeline adding tons of backstory (yes the young infuated kid FJ that you're not a fan of haha )  that was originally only mentioned as short flashback... Because... its all about the money.. hahaah.. more episode more money.. 

Overall I think the script it self was pretty good... story wise, the only problem seems to happen at the last leg.. the last 4-5 episodes had too many cuts because rumour has it.. they shortened the drama. Sad, but what can we do right? they add tons of thing and then ended up cutting it again.. :sweatingbullets: I could do with more cuts on the beginning and the middle part rather than at the end haha.. 

Other than that, the other problem was maybe the cheap costumes (I remember you complaint about this too).. I also think the costumes were not that good. Some of the costume were ill fitting.

Anyway.. TLDR... Soryy guys for the long rant hahaha...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, strongtower said:

@Alice Wonderland i hope LJG's character is not as bad as written in the description. I feel like that the main leads do have chemistry. Hopefully there's still some humor or black comedy perhaps like in Sky Castle.

Oh sky castle is one if my fave. And yes yes to that hope. I'm into he same sentiment of his character could be a retired psychopath killer who tries to live a good life. Ooohh.. why it sounds like Kill It again. Lol. I know the leads have chemistry. But these are chosen to do kinda dark thriller rather than melodrama type. I like MCW in the classic melo with SJK. 

It's the working title summary so I am in hope it'll be changed as the drama airs later. 

@alleram95 I almost bought it yesterday and planned to witdrawn some of my money. But when i logged back today. I see it in my profile already. Oh.. the memories here are so lovely! Remember those early days i joined here. I really enjoy coming here and it was just a curiosity of what is this thread about but turned out I hang out often here. Haha

6 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I am always surprised by how fast the plot moves. Also I watched 9 to 5 just because the leads were so pretty!

Oh I watched the older version of LIT. Feel bad for kotoko in this version tho. I thought she suffered a lot for chasing naoki in almost all episodes. 

I also love jdrama for its fast pace plot. They condensed all the good elements in just 12 or 10 episodes, less filler and focus with the storylines and characters. Haha.. somehow pretty casts are one of my reason if the story fall flat so these pretty looking stars will probably save the show from my elimination. 

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@strongtower @mademoisellesia @Alice Wonderland and everyone else waiting for FOE.

I really hope for a happy ending for the child’s sake, but I am terrified that the ending will be a sad

or a bitter one...

Finger crossed. Just don't let then get divorce. But the title itself is already so dark and like bad omen. Huhuhu.... well. We still can hope as it hasn't happened huh.

Last number for the day. Good night everyone! See ya!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Accidentally retired my rice cooker, my dear k-bappers, as I was trying out a new DP. But I have the badge to forever remember that crazy day.

I quite like the green colour of the default DP, very me. I think I am going to keep it for awhile as I think of a new one.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic