Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Have been queuing on that ship since ep 1 when I thought IJ is a single father. Then ep 3 happened, while I'm sad and angry towards the ex-wife I silently cheering for the opportunity. :ph34r:

Winner of the Fastest Ship Boarder Award! I was totally misled by the misdirections for Song Hwa and Jun Wan. I am glad she exited the scene early, any later and it would have been rather difficult to lay down the tracks for IkSong. 

• Like 4

@angelangie awwww, wear black, makes you look slimmer. This is how i hide my belly from all the food noms. HAHAHA

• LOL 2

:Twerkdatbutt: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

• LOL 1

34 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Just remember this actor masato sakai...what a great actor..and one of his legal drama is Legal High..thats quite entertaining as he's also a lawyer who will strive for his client's win no matter good or bad @000231846597 have you seen this?

My bro saw it but not me. I watched like 2 episodes but didn't get humor there.... I guess it has to do with cultural difference? I remember watching an English comedy movie with a French, a Australian-born Chinese and Hongkonger back in my uni days... the French kept chuckling throughout the movie, and the Aussie liked it too. The HKer and me were very confused though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@snowlou I know right? I laughed and cried when i saw it as breaking news TV.

Obvs our state is just a bit more careless than others. hahaha house visits back to only 5 from 20. everything else is like capped at 10 or 20. hahaha . We are the laughing stock state of our country.

Sigh..i know.. At this rate are we gonna go back and forth between tightening and relaxing restrcitions? And we went to the park yesterday for the first time too and kid is now having a bit of cough:crazy:

@000231846597 his character is a very weird one over there.. But as is oftennwith Jdramas...over the top facial expressions 

23 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@angelangie awwww, wear black, makes you look slimmer. This is how i hide my belly from all the food noms. HAHAHA

Black color does make some look slimmer, but it is not for everyone coz it sometimes doesn't match with one's skintone. Besides, the dusts and dirts are very visible when wearing black so you will need to use your lint roller very often.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

+2

3 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Black color does make some look slimmer

Yes, but it's very very hot. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@alleram95 @snowlou and other iksongers....you guys should be happy that I have not fully boarded your ship yet, I was pretty convinced that Wintergarden will not sail too, but look at where they are now. My shipper instincts are very bad. Hahahaha.

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@alleram95 @snowlou and other iksongers....you guys should be happy that I have not fully boarded your ship yet, I was pretty convinced that Wintergarden will not sail too, but look at where they are now. My shipper instincts are very bad. Hahahaha.

Ok @alleram95 ... So our mission now is to block @kokodus from boarding IkSong ship until we get to ep 8 or so in season 2. Me trying to block koko:

:arrows1:

@Lawyerh i take it as you re liking Oh my ghost drama?

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Actually drama with body swop or soul swop often confusing lols

True..but i like it when got thing enter their body causing them to change though...Guest
:lol::exercice:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Ok @alleram95 ... So our mission now is to block @kokodus from boarding IkSong ship until we get to ep 8 or so in season 2. Me trying to block koko:?

Should I start supporting Flowergarden now? Bwahahahahaha....It will definitely increase the chances of IkSong sailing. LOL. 

• LOL 2