Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This dialogue a bit funny in dark way, Born Again. 

Psycho : Stalking better than cheating, at least we stalker love only one woman. Lol.

LSH character is the cheater.

@partyon LSH abs eh acting is not bad here... He improve a lot. 

Sounds like you’re starting to get SLS....? :D 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Oh i remember that one lol. I fell for Irie (looks) but now I don't even remember his real name. I don't know Papadol. 9 to 5 was good, I enjoyed that one.

Me neither, haha! 

11 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ok i do know Papadol lol. I watched it. It was fun. Ryo makes some really good shows in the past.

+2 (424)

I couldn't watch Last Friends though. It was too much for me. One day, I will finish Papadol. I hate having it hanging it there.

Good night!

@strongtower I second Nodame Cantabile. Its such a classic.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

You need to post more on weekends while you are catching up on your shows! I am considering military oppa as well, and soju badge because I like to drink? Haha!

Usually when I'm immersed with my shows, I rarely open the forum and will just drop some numbers occasionally. 

Ah yes soju badge by @im0202 . Tempted to buy it as well even though I have never tasted it before. But watching them drinking soju in drama, made me want to drink it too. :P

Thanks for the suggestions for gathering more points!

31 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

It's finally safe to go and check it again? Want company to post about the special ep there? Maybe I can finally screw up the courage to post there now that it's empty. Speaking of which, I need to go watch Ep 2.

Yep it's almost empty from any war for the last two weeks so far. @triplem can finally relax for now. Feel free to post your thoughts about the throwback scenes. You can share it there or in here under spoiler and tag me, it's also okay. I mostly spending my time in here when I logged in to soompi these days. Occasionally dropped by the ship thread to read reviews or underground club when the time for re-watch is getting near.

36 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I see y'all tagging me in the underground club but I have been too mentally tired to catch up! I swear to do it every weekend and then something distracts me or I went out somewhere. 

Don't worry about catching up. Re-watch it with your own pace. We watch it again because we like the drama. Don't feel to be pressure to do it because other member did it too. You can just read and share some opinions without re-watch the full episode. The underground clubs won't go anywhere ;)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic