• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think it’s gonna be dark. Like super dark.

And I think the speculation if he’s a serial killer or not will blow up the thread.

Who will be moderating it?  @triplem ?

I don't mind dark for a change for both actors. I'll have to look up who wrote the script.

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoisellesia Chiaki sempai!!! I even still vividly remember how n

Nodame calls him while he's peacefully taking a nap on that bench. 

Yup. I only watch CB old seasons. Now I find Jdramas aren't the same like before. I feel their comedy feel bland and more exaggerating than funny. I know NC is one into exaggerating category. But it still has its uniqueness and naturally put me into laughter for their comdey.

He was so dreamy there!

You're right Jdramas are different now but the one with Satoh Takeru, you can try. A bit like It Started with A kiss but better. It was very popular this year when it aired.

NC exaggerating scenes were done very well. Like you said, unique. I still remember cracking up so hard when she ran to him & he slammed her into the rock. The handling of the comical presentation was one of a kind & will remain this way.

+2 (460)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Which also makes me wonder what other things our dear @Hanyeoun has up his sleeves to lower the price. Very suspicious. :ph34r:

Hopefully it's because there are a lot of new badges coming - cheaper means we can afford more!

I am looking forward to seeing the 10,000 points we won from the battle!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
25 minutes ago, strongtower said:

You should buy it now. Hihi.

+2

Still a little bit short from 2000 ㅠ ㅠ

25 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Which one did you get? It's not showing on your profile yet.

I am thinking of saving money and waiting till the next interest payout, unless something changes...

+ 2

Haven't bought it yet. Tempted to buy iksong or the military oppa, but I think I'll buy the +/- badge made by @Alice Wonderland . 

A memorable first medal because spending time in here made me happy ^_^

@Lawyerh :loveu:

I promise I will be a loyal member of the ship and never waver no matter what happens and no matter how long it tooks for our ship to sail safely

Edit: 

@triplem  언니 진짜 진짜 고마워요 :heart:

Translate: thank you very much

:kisslevel: :Megathanks:

I got my first badge

:wow1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I'm really hoping some of the badges that are sold out will get re-stocked soon. I didn't have the points to purchase them when they were available. :cry:

452 - corrected

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Hopefully it's because there are a lot of new badges coming - cheaper means we can afford more!

Whoa @mouse007 :joy:

Are you having a bad Monday or are you just super exited to buy more badges? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Hehe...I much prefer seeing and definitely counting real money! lol

444 as updated

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
15 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hehe...I prefer saving up to spending them...:lol:

Me too, most of the time. Heh heh. But it's super sad to make that withdrawal when it's time.

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

He just wants to make us spend more money. Haha!

@Alice Wonderland @mademoisellesia I see your J-dorama conversation! My first J-dorama was Itazura na Kiss. Really liked the Love in Tokyo re-make too. I watched a few episodes of Papadol earlier this year mainly because I was suddenly reminded of Ryo Nishikido. I don't mind the OTT-ness of J-doramas and I am always surprised by how fast the plot moves. Also I watched 9 to 5 just because the leads were so pretty!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Well, if that's what he is hoping for, then I'm definitely falling for the trap!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Me too, most of the time. Heh heh. But it's super sad to make that withdrawal when it's time.

@Alice Wonderland @mademoisellesia I see your J-dorama conversation! My first J-dorama was Itazura na Kiss. Really liked the Love in Tokyo re-make too. I watched a few episodes of Papadol earlier this year mainly because I was suddenly reminded of Ryo Nishikido. I don't mind the OTT-ness of J-doramas and I am always surprised by how fast the plot moves. Also I watched 9 to 5 just because the leads were so pretty!

+ 2 

I love Hana Yori Dango! My all time fave J-dorama.:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Haven't bought it yet. Tempted to buy iksong or the military oppa, but I think I'll buy the +/- badge made by @Alice Wonderland . 

You need to post more on weekends while you are catching up on your shows! I am considering military oppa as well, and soju badge because I like to drink? Haha!

On 7/19/2020 at 9:37 PM, alleram95 said:

The main thread is almost empty I think. I've posted twice there for the last 2 weeks about the special throwback scenes and I think I posted in the same page (?). About the underground club, hmm it also moves slowly. We were moving about 1.5 or 2 pages because @phikyl has joined the underground club and for talking about ep 6. IkSong thread is moving pretty slow too. I don't know much about WG, because I didn't join PAC yet. You need to ask @kokodus about the update over there. ;)

But no need to rush. Season 2 is still months away~ You have the time to catch up with everything and even when you finished, season 2 probably still haven't started shooting yet LOL :lol:

Congrats team Add!

It's finally safe to go and check it again? Want company to post about the special ep there? Maybe I can finally screw up the courage to post there now that it's empty. Speaking of which, I need to go watch Ep 2.

I see y'all tagging me in the underground club but I have been too mentally tired to catch up! I swear to do it every weekend and then something distracts me or I went out somewhere. 

+ 2

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic