• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I despise tragic stories. And seeing how tragic he died in just ep 1. Last verdict. Dropped the show. 

Yeah, I prefer shows with happy endings...:lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
Just now, Alice Wonderland said:

I despise tragic stories. And seeing how tragic he died in just ep 1. Last verdict. Dropped the show.

I don't mind tragic ending if the story is good (but must not be makjang kind of tragic), although I generally prefer happy endings. In saying that, it's about reincarnation so the history doesn't necessary repeat itself. There were twist(s) later but not enough to lure me back.

---

@Lawyerh I mostly watch snippets where JKY was in pain, LOL :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Somehow show with bad ending, etched more to my memory 

+2

I will need to have a strong heart to watch shows with tragic endings...:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

At first I'm more into old Jdramas as I watch then on tv broadcast. Then I begin to explore them more on the net. I watch Gokusen, Dragon Zakura, 1 little of tears, HYD, NC, LSIT, RMPW, CB, DN, and many more. Then I like T-dramas like office romance genre. Forgot the title as they mostly in Chinese and forgot the english name as well. Lol. Some C-dramas mostly web dramas like high school drama with rom-com genre. I like easy watch no need hard thinking sometimes. Then of course kdramas and varieties. Now I stiick to these more. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

same....sometimes i prefer to stumble into a series....and when i get watching i will be like....hey i know this artist lols

Yup, there are a whole lot of kdramas I have seen that looking back, I don't know how I started on them but they were so good I'm glad I did.

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Somehow show with bad ending, etched more to my memory :lol:

Because you were too angry?

@partyon Flower of Evil - has it started yet?

I might check it out even though these two are not my faves.

@Alice Wonderland I got lost in the abbreviations lol. I used to watch TW dramas then moved to Jdramas and then Kdramas. Now I watch kdramas full time. Occasionally I might venture back to Jdrama. They just don't make the same as I used to like them anymore...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

no, not yet. It’s not starting until July 29th I think.

I have been following the news about it though.

Again, this is a drama where the story intrigues me. I don’t like Lee Jun Ki or Moon Chae Won particularly much , but both are talented actors so I think they’re going to nail it!

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yup, there are a whole lot of kdramas I have seen that looking back, I don't know how I started on them but they were so good I'm glad I did.

Because you were too angry?

@mademoisellesia, not yet. Will be screened on 29th July. I do like LJG and MCW.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, triplem said:

I love speaking in Singlish since it’s similar to Manglish . But it’s really hard  la for those not from this part of the world to understand.  In fact I think there are even some words that I didn’t know like “Sia” . @wallflowersforjane taught me 

Can't believe it was me who taught you that sia. 

@MinLyn also from Singapore? Hello! 

+ 2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
27 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

don't mind tragic ending if the story is good (but must not be makjang kind of tragic), although I generally prefer happy endings. In saying that, it's about reincarnation so the history doesn't necessary repeat itself. There were twist(s) later but not enough to lure me back.

---

I agreed. I can bear the tragic as long it has good storyline. I watch 1 little of tears spending packs of tissues and ended up with a swollen eyes. Mom asked what happened to your eyes. I said I didn't know they just turned like that when i woke up. I llied. 

And BA isn't that compelling enough to keep me watching. Well. I think some people like it but it's just didn't work for me. So I prevent myself from being tortured. 

So I bet you dropped it as well. Lol

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Somehow show with bad ending, etched more to my memory :lol:

:whytho: you mean trauma right. Yes it does.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic