Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Na oppa saranghaeyo! Naumu chuwahanika! :heart: opppaaa jianggggggg! 

#koreanmode

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

So does this apply to girl idols too?  And they have to stay dateless till they stop being an idol?  Or is it just the boys that get this treatment?

Of course! Probably even harder! Female Idols have dating bans written down in their contracts. Well, probably males aswell, but the same rules apply to female idols aswell. Dateless during their time as trainees and idols.

In the big companies male and female trainees don't even share the same time to eat at the cafetaria or aren't allowed to talk to each other.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, yes... will watch this for sure. Love anything with orchestra...

@triplem will 6 ongoing dramas break your record then? Looks like the champion is @Lawyerh for now (~do you even sleep??)

+2

Probably! I hv juggled 4 or 5 dramas in the past , but more often than not , I will end up dropping one or two because i got bored . This round though , I really like & feel invested in all the 5 I’m watching. Plus these are oppas I love & I often follow their dramas. 

@Lawyerh yes I’ll definitely check out “ I wanna hear your song “ - i can resume my YWJ fever . Plus 2nd lead SJR was the reason I signed up for Soompi ! Yeah one of the 1st oppas I crushed a lot on. :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Plus 2nd lead SJR was the reason I signed up for Soompi !

Really... from which show? I like him chubbier. I think his face is too thin now.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@triplem How do you watch 5 shows at one time and remember which is which ? You're good! I can't remember what I ate for lunch !

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Really... from which show? I like him chubbier. I think his face is too thin now.

I was watching Goodbye Mr Black ( sorry to Sushi ex oppa , but I had 2nd lead syndrome. ) Then I started watching all his other stuff & even his stint on the reality series We Got Married. I was wanting to find out more about where to watch the WGM episodes  , so I signed up & joined the shippers thread   . But I can’t consider my self a loyal shipper. I just really like him :lol:. I like him chubbier too . He lost too much weight . 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@triplem How do you watch 5 shows at one time and remember which is which ? You're good! I can't remember what I ate for lunch !

I have a separate brain compartment for my oppas ! :joy:    Honestly I hv no idea . But I do love all these dramas since I was a very young girl . Especially those from HK. But I migrated to K dramas when I found the HK ones dropping in quality & I couldn’t find any English series I liked 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like DengLun voice, he sang Jay Chou - 烟花易冷 (Cold Fireworks) at last Sunday Happy Camp

@angelangie I like Deng Lun's voice as well. I even like his normal speaking voice. I remember hearing him talk for the first time in Ashes of Love and thinking, "he has a nice voice".. very manly and soothing.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin she is smoking hot - so literally she bad for his lungs :sweat_smile::joy:

I agree, she looks hot! But she looks like she lost weight? She looks really good regardless.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

his stint on the reality series We Got Married.

:lol: I saw him first time in WGM too...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1