Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama music talent, ring a bell :joy:

Yes, yes... will watch this for sure. Love anything with orchestra...

@triplem will 6 ongoing dramas break your record then? Looks like the champion is @Lawyerh for now (~do you even sleep??)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

do you even sleep

Like what my friends would say... “People have 24 hrs a day, you have 72 hrs a day is it?!”

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

aiya...teacher late for class. Starting in 2 minutes. So late..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: you.are.naughty :blush:

I think after SJk she will never married again. She doesn’t suit marriage life. She is destined to be single forever :wub:

You don’t see my naughty side  yet on this  :joy::sweat_smile:

Let’s me rest in peace  :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Why stay single for ever  :D

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem will 6 ongoing dramas break your record then? Looks like the champion is @Lawyerh for now (~do you even sleep??)

I sleep well ktcj.. dream of oppa skj last night.. and wake up feeling annoyed cos of alarm :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, yes... will watch this for sure. Love anything with orchestra...

+2

I think I sept 4 hours yesterday  :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@sushiliciousone of your teacher’s  best work in my opinion is a saeguk - The Rebel Thief. I loved him in Pinocchio & he was pretty decent in Doctors & very adorable in Clean With Passion For Now ( though i confess that  the latter two storylines bored me .) @stroppyse is a big fan . 

You must be referencing Yoon Kyun Sang. :) I do love his work, even if his projects don't always interest me, and Rebel is definitely one of my favorites as his character goes through so much growth and change in order to become the legendary Hong Gil Dong. And, I say that despite the fusion nature of the drama leading to more comedic moments, plus cheesiness in how the drama handles risks, so that it doesn't have the feel of an epic sageuk. For a more traditional, epic sageuk, that would be Seven Dragons, where YKS has a supporting role as a warrior, and totally rocks it.

I'm behind right now on Class of Lies, but I do like his character. He's just a solid actor, plus he uses his height so effectively. In his scenes with Jun in CoL, his natural height advantage plus his maturity reinforces that Jun is still a child while he is the adult, even though Jun is the one who is knowledgeable about what's happening in the school and YKS is still trying to figure things out. YKS has a bit of a protector vibe going on, I think, even in the relatively early interactions. Anyway, I think the chemistry between Jun and YKS is really lovely in the drama.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yoon Kyun Sang.

He is pretty cute.:joy::heart: I was awed by his looks & hair hahaha and his voice!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1