Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious  I was going to share the plushie from Goblin but it's been shared already and all the other ones I can think of have been shared too so.. LOL

On 8/3/2019 at 12:45 AM, cenching said:

I only like to look at dolls and plushies, never want to own them......I found them dusty.....:sweat_smile: Especially plushies, it absorb lots of dust....

@cenching this made me laugh bec this is the reason I don't get the kids plushies. I think to myself, "this thing is just going to collect dust..."

On 8/2/2019 at 11:56 PM, sushilicious said:

I didn't like dolls. Because some of those barbie dolls have this thing where by if you lie it down flat the eyes closes. If you stand it up it opens. So it's real creepy hahaha

I've had dolls like this and I also found them creepy. But that being said, I loved playing with dolls as a child. I even had a baby bottle for my doll that emptied when tipped and somehow the liquid would come back when I put right-side-up. It was amazing!

On 8/4/2019 at 2:20 AM, packmule3 said:

Put Your Head on My Shoulders was fun to watch. In that final episode -- that scene with the German girl -- do you remember when the German girl looked down at Si TuMo's feet right?  STM wasn't wearing shoes and she didn't have pedicure, if I remember correctly. That glance was meant to be insulting and condescending. 

You see, we don't walk barefoot in the house; we wear shoes. And having well-pedicured toes and manicured nails is just the civilized thing to do. So when STM walked downstairs to break up that tete-a-tete between the German girl and Gu WeiYi, the German girl looked at her feet to show disdain for STM. She was thinking, "Who are YOU?  Are you really Gu WeiYi's girlfriend from China? Why, you're just a country bumpkin! He can do sooooo much better than you." 

@packmule3 oohhh! So that's what the german girl's glance meant. I was a bit confused as to why she gave her such a condescending glance. After all, it's not like she rushed outside in her bare feet. 

I loved Put Your Head on My Shoulders. Poor Gu We Yi, trying to think of ways to confess. It was just such a sweet school drama.

so wait, do all german women (or at least most) always have well-manicured and pedicured nails? Would you be looked down on if you didn't keep it up?

@angelangie that new Deng Lun drama looks interesting bec it's such a different role than what I am used to seeing DL in. And that scene in the trailer with him wearing long hair..hahahaha!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

if mom didn’t add that pink color, I am free to choose my curtains color. Swan white wall will be fit with any color. Now she limits my colors preference just in the gradation of swan white to pink. Oh gosh I hate this. I hate if people limits my creativity. Mom is a painter she knows colors she even creates our wall in the garden and painted that wall there to adjust it with her flowers colors but why must she did this to me in my own bedroom huuuu uuuuuuu :bawling: I hate mom :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

@Sejabin Will your mum be angry if you paint it back to the color you like and you just have a pink accessory like a small bedside lampshade or a pink something as a compromise? Just don't want to see you hating your own bedroom.

@Adotonly Hi ! I heard you are the much needed calvary for the SUB Team ! Nice to meet you !

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@Sejabin Will your mum be angry if you paint it back to the color you like and you just have a pink accessory like a small bedside lampshade or a pink something as a compromise? Just don't want to see you hating your own bedroom.

@Adotonly Hi ! I heard you are the much needed calvary for the SUB Team ! Nice to meet you !

But it is 4 meters from the floor to that attic how could I paint it my height is just 1.59 cm.. I need to looking for someone professional to do it for me and I am not having many times now to go to the store and choose color and looking for someone to do it for me :bawling: no pink in this room. I don’t want it :bawling: I am busy with all these non sense tasks at office now :frown: I will wait to do these things when I take my leave. 

And I don’t care if mom angry. My anger is bigger than her. It is just she never cares or listens to what others want. And I will be a bad daughter if I let my anger explode to my 60 yold mom :sweat:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Sejabin I'm no interior decorator by any means. I like watching renovation reality shows and when they flip the house-only watch "Flip in Windy Chicago " . In one of her shows she purposely did a staggered two tone on the bedroom wall with white on top and black at the bottom-to reflect the skyline of Chicago. Maybe you can paint the part you can reach in white in staggered blocks or even straight across. Then there'll be pink on top and white at the bottom. Then the white bottom is the part you see. Just a suggestion. Again I'm lousy at interior designing so if this is a bad idea-forget I said anything.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

^^^Honestly the only reason I'm still watching this show....pretty much everything was a disaster in this wedding. But still look how happy my babies are....Now I want to have my wedding in Niagara. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

My house will be a real eye sore for your mum @Sejabin :joy: Even my bed linen don't match. My husband and I both have the habit of wrapping our duvets round ourselves so we have separate ones. And I have an extra duvet cos my husband likes to sleep with the air con at full blast. I also have a 2nd pillow to rest my arm on. So only 2 pillows and the bedsheet match.:lol:

As for the walls I have only one colour for the whole house-white with a very light beige undertone-it falls under the white category. Life's too short to think of so many colours :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm not kidding when i said i can't differentiate them.. 

Implying that the other 10 look like Ong is blasphemy!  <_< :D 

Hwang Minhyun is the most handsome WannaOne member in my book, but I don't dig their music. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

• Like 5
  • Love 1

+2

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Why is his dating another idol such a bad thing?  Is it because fan girls secretly want him to be their bf?  I did notice his solo was topping charts when it first came out.  Only because his name was everywhere on Soompi articles and I was like “who is this boy?”.   Didn’t he also make the news because of beef with his agency?  I think that’s why I remember him coz he kept popping up on my Soompi feed for other reasons.

What do I know? Do I look like a korean fangirl to you? :D I guess it's because they imagine him being their boyfriend?

I mean in general single people sell better than dating ones. For men taken girls are less interesting also. 

I honestly don't know anything about korean boygroups, so I don't know if he had beef with his agency.

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

802.I'm not kidding when i said i can't differentiate them.. 

For real! They all sound the same for me and they all look the same also. Whenever I wake up and watch music shows (Bless EU Timezone) they all are the same. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

• Like 6
  • Love 1

27321783-stock-vector-couple-in-love-together-valentine-sketch-for-your-design.jpg?ver=6

Just my opinion...

I did learn something from being on a ship that sank like the titanic that fans no matter what kind shouldn't place their own ideas or feelings on other peoples lives.  We can't pretend to know people or understand how they feel or think. Most of all we shouldn't  have or expect a voice in their lives.  It's one thing to have wishful thinking but often fans cross the line when their feelings become more important than the truth or the person or couple they are a fan of...

I agree with @Dhakra  it's fans somehow believing they have a chance at romance or it's fans believing they felt and saw something in an OTP that may or may not have ever been there in the first place. For only they know that...

Mind you it's OK to dream or hope if it's done for fun, but the difference is when their real happiness isn't as important as yours.  I feel sorry for this young couple who just happen to be a bit famous.  How selfish it is to think an artist young or old no matter what kind doesn't deserve to fall in love, date, get married and do all the normal things everyone else does without being attacked or criticized for...

For them which I truly find so sad is that nothing is normal and some will argue well they get paid a lot of money and that's the price of fame living in a fishbowl...

In that case it's a high price to pay having to hide often in the darkness of night always trying to protect and cover up whom they love or what they feel.  Not being able to share or show what it is they are feeling when something as amazing as falling love comes into their life...

It's a shame that this young mans talent and hard work and hers as well that they strive to share with their fans isn't as important as whether they are in a relationship or not.  Why not just allow them to be free to enjoy their youth, experience life and giving them the space they deserve in just simply wanting the chance to be like you or me...

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@jeijei I agree Hwang Min Yun do look most handsome to me among them. But i think hes not so popular? Ok now in Wanna One after study, i can spot KD, HMY, OSW. The rest still big blank to me :joy:

@Dhakra Somehow true, not fun to fangirling if the actor/boyband already known taken. Haha... Its just the way it is. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

For real! They all sound the same for me and they all look the same also. Whenever I wake up and watch music shows (Bless EU Timezone) they all are the same. 

But same goes for Kpop girl groups too. They all look the same to me.....

I don't even know which group this is...I just randomly googled kpop girl groups and picked one. Haha. 

Lovelyz.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1