Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Sia, I thought you're all talking about the singer sia?? Lol

Hehe...oops, we weren't talking about the Australian singer, Sia but I love her song, Titanium. :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'm watching WIL and To the Man Who Loved Me.

Started on Train ep1 but now that you remind me I sat here chatting away and earning

Totally forgot to catch up on them! :D:D:D

Oh samee!! I watched both shows. But TTMWLM ... ooohhh... even the title is quite confusing. MrM is another name for this and it's short. So... I like this but they want to break the 2nd lead heart that hard!! Sigh... I love the ML but tje 2nd lead is so sweet and I hate that they keep using this one sided love and triangle trope over and over. So uncreative! 

Train not yet... lawyerh loves it. She said it's good. So I'm considering to try some episodes later. Yes. Later. Hahaha

I'm waiting for its new episodes up so earning more monies are perfect to kill the time.:kaching3:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Luckily most of my oppas are back looking more cool and dashing pasca-MS

It is good that they came back more manly. :D That time I need a break from so many oppas. I need other actors to have a chance to appear on screen.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

It is good that they came back more manly. :D That time I need a break from so many oppas. I need other actors to have a chance to appear on screen

I believe that MS did some magic make over to those oppas. Almost all coke back looking moeisseoyo! Lol

So who are your fave actors so far? I mean I think I missed some of this important details as I am busy making money here. 

• Like 3