Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra i think we need to ask @triplem's student on the hype of Kang Daniel :joy:

I found him met all the basic standard of kboyband (sing, dance, aegyo). But nothing spectacular. Maybe like u said bcos he's so common ppl like him?? Idk really. 

Okay, I hope they can enlighten us. All I know so far that his solo debut went downhill pretty fast after the dating news. :D He fell off the melon charts right away!

BTS? Sigh.....the fandom is like a virus. :ph34r:

Today I also read that Momo of Twice is dating Heechul of Super Junior. She's 23 while he is 36. It seems to  be false, but somehow that would be kinda weird. 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

He fell off the melon charts right away!

Oh poor thing! I think Wanna One contract end this year. So he really need going solo... Suddenly feels like want to sing Solo by Demi Lovato lol. 

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Today I also read that Momo if Twice is dating Heechul of Super Junior. She's 23 while he is 36. It seems to  be false, but somehow that would be kinda weird. 

Haha JYP agency stock alrd fell.. i think they really can't take another dating news for now...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@LawyerhHis career pretty much took a fatal hit. Korean fans are mad as hell. :D He can kiss his debut goodbye, but well, at least he can kiss someone else afterwards.

Both agenices denied it though, would be kinda odd anyway, but another Twice dating story would be heavy. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

59 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

His career pretty much took a fatal hit. Korean fans are mad as hell. :D He can kiss his debut goodbye, but well, at least he can kiss someone else afterwards.

Why is his dating another idol such a bad thing?  Is it because fan girls secretly want him to be their bf?  I did notice his solo was topping charts when it first came out.  Only because his name was everywhere on Soompi articles and I was like “who is this boy?”.   Didn’t he also make the news because of beef with his agency?  I think that’s why I remember him coz he kept popping up on my Soompi feed for other reasons.

• LOL 4

I'm not kidding when i said i can't differentiate them.. 

IrQp5kH.jpg

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Sudden thought:

I felt that as a drama watcher, we are protruding into those characters’ life affairs lol. Like take love affair for one, we are protruding into their sweet times omg.

we should just look away, pretend it never happen.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

wow

Song YiRen is filming another drama again after just finishing another one!!! :D  wow......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Only because his name was everywhere on Soompi articles and I was like “who is this boy?”.

kept thinking folks were referring to this actor whose name I remembered is daniel...and was wondering what is this dating scandal? isn't he like old enough to get married....

c3f7de90f17172989c86bf557b331479.jpg

turns out it is a different daniel and one who sings....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm not kidding when i said i can't differentiate them.. 

don't worry, I can't either... :sweatingbullets:.. it seems to be a problem with the newer kpop groups -- for some reason, they all seem to look alike unless you are really familiar with them?... the only kpop group I sort of followed because of WGM was 2pm. could always tell apart who was who!

2pm.jpg

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

So stress. Get home and my mom already changed my room to pink. I changed it before in swan white color.

I feel ya. in one of the places we stayed, the house owner had painted it pink and we couldn't change it. so we had to live with it for a few years and bit of eye sore as it doesn't reflect light. especially with small apartments, it is better to have white as it reflects light and makes the place feel bigger. there's actually tons of choices for white paint surprisingly and you are supposed to paint a little on your wall to see how it reflects the light before you choose...

anyway, all you can do is adjust. fighting!

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

784 :dissapointed:

so sick with this color in my room now. I am a pink lover. People said my old room is like a room for a newly wed couple. It is pink and romantic. My Wall paper and the curtain and everything there and my flower bucket And mom is sleeping there now. We changed room. But it doesn’t mean that this room should be pink too :unamused: why must we have 2 pink rooms in this house. Oh my Gosh. I am so pissed off. Really really really bad mood with this color. Why she can’t let me living peacefully in my own bedroom. I even already changed the toilet in this room. I changed the floor ceramics and everything and anything and she destroyed it with this pink attic. I really really really want to eat my own mother now. I spend much to change this interior and she destroyed it. I even bought new furnitures. I just haven’t change my bed yet.  ARGHHHHHH I am so pissed off. If I don’t spend much and she changed it I would not protest. I just need to change the curtain and the bed but I am waiting a bit more until I have a few budget for it. Really I want to eat her fatty pretty butt. Oh gosh I am talking about my mom butt in soompi. Whatever. I think she needs a new husband. I should introduced her to someone

the main reason of my bad mood

67650939_1226148157565006_32887142602170

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 3