Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem I just realized my oppa SKJ haven't go to military service right? Do u know when he will go? What am going to do when he away triplem ? :joy:

Find another oppa... you need to have back-up my friend...before you know it he'll be back :D

@Dhakra I am not sure what to expect either. I hv low expectations when some form of fantasy is involve. But watching it also for JCW. Fingers crossed.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Find another oppa... you need to have back-up my friend...before you know it he'll be back :D

Lucky mine has completed his :D

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Im quite loyal triplem :ph34r:. But ya I can borrow 1 or 2 from yours. You won't feel the lost. :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, staygold said:

just started watching Live. If anyone hasn't watched it yet please do. It is well written, and executed. Very good emotional content.

it is so so good, a very unusual slice of life cop drama... one of the best from 2018. I love the older pair - the husband and wife and their love story. Also so nice to see Shin Dong Wook. 

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im quite loyal triplem :ph34r:. But ya I can borrow 1 or 2 from yours. You won't feel the lost. :lol:

just one or two...come ...have a few more...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@Lmangla I'm totally convinced you should be AHJ's lawyer or at least 2nd chair. 

Gosh! This is the fastest loss for Team SUB ! I also take the blame. Have not logged in as much.

hahahah... we will all be labelled oppalogists or something. it is funny but the comments on soompi news is almost as entertaining as the news

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love the older pair - the husband and wife and their love story. Also so nice to see Shin Dong Wook. 

The husband is such a fine actor!!! I am glad he got this role! And Shin Dong Wook! :wub: Like KJW his main role in a rom-com is pending. It will happen some day cos I m praying hard for it.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

some of these comments crack me up. apparently AJH leaving his laundry around was such a stressful crime and so GHS has a reason to vent. ummm, these people never watch washing machine soap ads which is filled with dirty clothes left on the floor by kids and none of those people look ever stressed. :phew::P

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

That soompi thread @Ameera Ali posted about the rules she made for her husband and her husband made no rules for her. I'm wondering if he made no rules out of love or fear of her. I can imagine her eyes glaring at him -"Try to make one and see how slooowlly I'll kill you " But the funniest parts were the comments-those people are fighting like cats and dogs. :joy: Actually there were cats and dogs in the divorce. Maybe the cats and dogs are fighting too-fighting not to stay with her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

+2

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am not sure what to expect either. I hv low expectations when some form of fantasy is involve. But watching it also for JCW. Fingers crossed.

It looks like JCW has to carry the drama if it's as weird as it sounds. :D I have no expectations also, but let's see. Do we know an exact date?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... we will all be labelled oppalogists or something. it is funny but the comments on soompi news is almost as entertaining as the news

Another word has been invented because of this dram it´s unnilogist :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Another word has been invented because of this dram it´s unnilogist :joy:

+2

kekeke.... what's really funny about this invented words? because of the sufffix "ologist". so any word that ends in "ology" means study of. so cardiology means cardio + logy = study of heart. psychology is psych + logy = study of mind... the suffix "ist" at the end of logy means they are expert in the study of xxxx....

so opplogists would means study of oppa and unnilogists would means study of unnie.  :lol:  so technically the experts would be someone like @triplem @Ameera Ali with 1000 oppas and maybe @Dhakra who seems to know all these girl pop bands but they are all younger than him... ^_^

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

some of these comments crack me up. apparently AJH leaving his laundry around was such a stressful crime and so GHS has a reason to vent. ummm, these people never watch washing machine soap ads which is filled with dirty clothes left on the floor by kids and none of those people look ever stressed. :phew::P

I know right...the things that they are using to villainize him are so laughable. Also why do they keep bringing that up when she has already been paid for her housework? That just show that they don´t have anything to hold on. I feel bad for the lead actress of AJH´s upcoming drama GHS´s unnilogist are harassing her and calling her all sort of names on Instagram. I really hope that the actress goes through the lawsuit. 

There is this particulare woman on Soompi who is always defending GHS in every article  like her life depends on it. She even went so far as sharing her story  about how her ex-husband did her dirty düring their divorce and how he told lies about her. I feel like she is taking AJH as a reprensentation of her ex-husband and projecting all of her feelings into him. 

Right now people are switching to his side but I´m sure she is going to release something again and some fickle people are going to start bashing him again. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sarang21 ~ am actually kind of fascinated by the logic that her fans are coming up with. ...who knows whether or not he was dirty but even if he was, him not cleaning up is hardly some crime. if it was, many people would be divorced! :lol:... and cleaning product makers would make ads about how they save relationships. kekeke....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... what's really funny about this invented words? because of the sufffix "ologist". so any word that ends in "ology" means study of. so cardiology means cardio + logy = study of heart. psychology is psych + logy = study of mind... the suffix "ist" at the end of logy means they are expert in the study of xxxx....

so opplogists would means study of oppa and unnilogists would means study of unnie.  :lol:  so technically the experts would be someone like @triplem @Ameera Ali with 1000 oppas and maybe @Dhakra who seems to know all these girl pop bands but they are all younger than him... ^_^

No this is how the word started:

It´s a combination of Oppa + apologist = meaning fangirls that never sees their oppa doing something wrong and are always defending them even tho there are evidence that he is not innocent. That world got really popular during the Seungri scandal. Because some Fans refused to believe that he was involved in all of that.

Now some people use it to insult anyone who doesn´t automatically stand on a woman´s side in a fight between a man and a woman  irregardless if there is actual proof of the accusation or not.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s a combination of Oppa + apologist = meaning fangirls that never sees their oppa doing something wrong and are always defending them even tho there are evidence that he is not innocent.

so saying oppaapologist would be too much with the double aa sound. and they shortened to oppalogists which makes it sound they are the heart doctor for oppas. kekekek.. :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ am actually kind of fascinated by the logic that her fans are coming up with. ...who knows whether or not he was dirty but even if he was, him not cleaning up is hardly some crime. if it was, many people would be divorced! :lol:... and cleaning product makers would make ads about how they save relationships. kekeke....

Maybe after all of this AJH should do an ad for such a cleaning producte to restore his Image :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sorry-I've been away so long and I'm just reading back the previous pages. You need a boobalogist @Ameera Ali  to cure you of your boobs fetish :joy::joy: You're the funniest person I've ever met. Please please write the script for the K drama of Unsexy Nipples. But I beg you- do NOT cast me in your drama :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

Maybe after all of this AJH should do an ad for such a cleaning producte to restore his Image :joy:

+2

bwahahah...:lol:  someone call the marketing department of dyson and make the fella vacuum in the drama.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Sorry-I've been away so long and I'm just reading back the previous pages. You need a boobalogist @Ameera Ali  to cure you of your boobs fetish :joy::joy: You're the funniest person I've ever met. Please please write the script for the K drama of Unsexy Nipples. But I beg you- do NOT cast me in your drama :joy:

OMG I´m so done...I have tears in my eyes 

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

I have to take the train, bus and tram to get to the venue, but it's fine, may be a few additional bucks for the day. 

Yeah, there is, I think it was even make flying more expensive or Deutsche Bahn tickets cheaper, so flying isn't the superior and cheaper method of traveling.

But it seems the airlines won't allow that and rather pay for natural climate balance. I honestly don't really follow it. 

I just went with the cheapest and most comfortable option. The plane will go to Berlin if I'm on it or not. 

Girlgroups are fine in that regard, boygroups seem to be a nightmare. :D

To be honest I´m not really a fan of flying...maybe because I have watched too much plane crashing movies :joy:. I flew last year and you should have seen how I was gripping  my seats :joy:. So if it´s not necessary I avoid it at all cost. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1