18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

maybe I need to hear him sing :joy::mrgreen:

Maybe see his dance :joy: he's so total here :joy:

BAXkUrL.gif

Like exorcism tbh bwhahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw is our maknae @sushilicious like this type of young guy?

erm...Not really?

Btw this two days i have some cravings for prunes. Am i pregnant? OMO

Btw @triplem @cenching do the both of you have cravings for prunes when you are preggy?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Btw @triplem @cenching do the both of you have cravings for prunes when you are preggy?

Never like prunes, pregnant or not.....<_<<_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Play this... i got my bias :joy: No cheating involved!

https://www.kpopmap.com/quiz-which-character-from-current-drama-should-be-your-boyfriend/

rA1pHwL.jpg

Spoiler

“Watcher” – Kim YeongGoon acted by Seo KangJoon

Kim YeongGoon is a charismatic young detective. He is strong and fearless. He also was the witness of some traumatic events. Looking extremely handsome in his uniform, no doubt that he will steal your heart in a few seconds. :joy:

Kim YeongGoo is too busy with his work to have many dates with you. His life is complex and yet you have a special space in his heart.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama didn’t report for AA meeting or what , I am already having affair with doctor John :joy: 

I am still busy with RL... not much time for affairs :( 

@Lmangla I watched some clips of Siyah Beyaz... the OTP is really sizzling. I don't have time yet to check out the whole series, but this one is definitely more interesting than the other one you mentioned some time ago. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

+2

sushi.. the most important thing when you pregnant is.. you slept with someone :kiss:

btw I bought a big box of apollo chocolate wafer from Malaysia. Hua ha ha ha :love: I am just regret it that I didn’t buy strawberry wafer :rolleyes:

• LOL 5

I ended up picking up Moments of 18.  It’s actually decent (story and acting).  Ong SeungWoo is Kang Daniel’s WannaOne mate.  For a debut, he’s packing a punch.  He’s giving me Dylan O’Brien vibes.  His portrayal of the character is multi faceted and impressive.  He’s got what it takes to get far in the acting world.  I couldn’t feel Cha EunWoo’s character at all in Gangnam Beauty.  He was cold and aloof and that was all. Couldn’t warm to him at all.  OSW I warmed to straight up.  He’s got the “it” factor.  JiSung and SeYoung are keeping me entertained in Dr John. Designated Survivor 60 days is still keeping me riveted every week.  My plate is full. :)

• Love 5

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am still busy with RL... not much time for affairs :( 

@Lmangla I watched some clips of Siyah Beyaz... the OTP is really sizzling. I don't have time yet to check out the whole series, but this one is definitely more interesting than the other one you mentioned some time ago. 

feel like I have a short term memory loss because am not sure what is the other drama I mentioned some time ago. LOL. :sweatingbullets: bwahahahha... but yes, siyah beyaz is super! feels so nice to obsess over a drama for a change. been watching with a very detached kind of mind for quite a while.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

818 :kiss_closed:

guys, you must try tiramissu almond by tom’s farm. It is sooooo delicious :blush: I bought it online.. also banana milk xixixixi.. 

I think I will buy egg roll strawberry from monde online too.. 

this morning I brought wrapped roll banana with nutella and almond to office and I offered it with people in my room. And they screamed “SEJABIN!! THIS IS DIET TIME!! THIS IS HERBAL LIFE’s time! :scream:

Me: I am also on diet. I just brought these so you guys can taste it. 

Aunty ama: *closing her eyes and run from my room .. NO!! :bawling:

But later after lunch they looking for my wrapped roll nutella banana <_<

I will destroying their diet tomorrow and bring some snacks hua ha ha ha :joy: nobody can be skinnier than me fufufufu :kiss_closed:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

erm...Not really?

Btw this two days i have some cravings for prunes. Am i pregnant? OMO

No prune cravings ever . I associate it with constipation problems , so even my hormones know better than to crave for it . I had cravings for Minute Maid orange juice . By the way , don’t ever say things like that to your omma! She’ll faint & lock you up ! 

@nrllee what is M18 about ? I don’t mind spoilers .

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali my heart hurts for BB cream oppa ...the poor guy has been through so much .

Btw, I got bb cream oppa too . I think bcuz I chose detective as the job

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

M18

Lol saw this antonym *giggles*

Mature 18 pwahaha. don’t mind me.:joy: I was reading it as “What is Mature 18 about?”

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol saw this antonym *giggles*

Mature 18 pwahaha. don’t mind me.:joy: I was reading it as “What is Mature 18 about?”

I’m a little bit worried about you .  Are you pervylicious now ? Summore have pregnancy cravings . :w00t:

Edited by triplem
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m a little bit worried about you .  Are you pervylicious now ? Summore have pregnancy cravings . :w00t:

Naughty naught. What are you thinking huhhhh?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

826 :blush:

I saw an article in google “menjanda, song hye kyo makin dicintai publik.” Being a widow, public love shk more or a kind of this.. 

btw Suddenly I remember honda in Indonesia. “Janda semakin terdepan.” Someone please translate this kwkwwkwk :joy:

I need to sleep now. I need to stop laugh in soompi

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Naughty naught. What are you thinking huhhhh?

The question is - what are YOU  thinking? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, triplem said:

The question is - what are YOU  thinking? :rolleyes:

Nooo! It’s not me, but YOOOUU! What are YOU thinking? I thought of nothing :w00t:

• LOL 3