Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali 

Spoiler

she accepted the date but within the same episode it got derailed since she found out that he could also be part of the conspiracy.  We believe it’s a red herring. I believe at the end they will go on that date . Fingers crossed . I was so excited initially when she accepted. Writer is too cruel :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Nana? Oh, interesting, I read the plot beforehand. I think I give it a shot. "Not much romance" means there still is some romance?

@sushilicious @triplemOh, important question:  I read about missing actresses, it nothing about sexual crimes or abusing them sexual right? I can't deal with that again.

Justice - still early days but  leads have a past but not much is revealed . Romance is very very subtly hinted at -  as in they care for each other but too much going on for them to develop it yet

Did not read about the missing actress though and so far no troubles regarding the Lee Jong suk dating rumour . Is it even true? 

No numbers.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did not read about the missing actress though and so far no troubles regarding the Lee Jong suk dating rumour . Is it even true? 

I for one have no idea what @Dhakrawas talking about when he asked. Hahaha

Anyways...My dp...Rabbit bum bum. Cute haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

Anyways...My dp...Rabbit bum bum. Cute haha

Love your Dp . Very cute . Are you in a sugarlicious mood ? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@bairama :D Nah, not "new".

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Justice - still early days but  leads have a past but not much is revealed . Romance is very very subtly hinted at -  as in they care for each other but too much going on for them to develop it yet

Well it was said in the AsianWiki page about a case of missing actresses. But well, so no trouble with anything sexual abusive yeah? Then I might give it a shot during the next few days.

I don't know, rumors don't have to be true to make people go 

giphy.gif

But seems like agencies have denied it, whatever that's worth. 

I mean today was revealed that TWICE's Jihyo is dating Kang Daniel and the internet is full of it. 

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Be more specific sushi.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@triplem as my current crush say :joy:

They may kiss too , make you happy :mrgreen:

I need to watch devil calling your name before next episodes :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I actually no idea why Kang Daniel so popular :joy:

Can someone enlighten me? I check him up... but nothing special it seems :ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

You were referring to this right? @Dhakrai have no idea about this.

@triplem not exactly at sugar stage. I just got no dp yet lollll

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@LawyerhHonestly Jihyo is nothing special aswell. ^_^ But that's why their relationship could work, they are so unspectular. She's pretty mature though, don't now much about him. 

@sushiliciousYa hopping bunny, are you talking about the missing actresses or the dating rumour? Or both? Sigh......

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Ya hopping bunny, are you talking about the missing actresses or the dating rumour? Or both? Sigh......

What about the missing actresses? I don't get it? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra but heres the thing. I could figure out Jihyo among Twice member. I think her face is unique. But if u ask me to differentiate Kang Daniel from other Wanna One i can't :joy: They all look similar to me.. really. 

But i heard Kang Daniel is super rich & super famous... lol... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Well it was said in the AsianWiki page about a case of missing actresses. But well, so no trouble with anything sexual abusive yeah? Then I might give it a shot during the next few days.

Oh you're talking about the drama. Okay @sushilicious won't know , she isn't watching. Yes there's some case of missing actresses but nothing shown and basically murder cases.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

hey may kiss too , make you happy :mrgreen:

I'd be happy if they just have a beer together. But no complaints if got kiss. Yes. I am waiting for your gifs on devil. Very gifable ..

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Can someone enlighten me? I check him up... but nothing special it seems :ph34r:

Me too...my students all love him ...Wanna One or some group. I don't get it , lol!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

By the way @Lawyerh I see your shipper's thread from OSN is still sailing well...always hot topic...ahahahah you abandoned them

no number

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

:joy::joy: Ever wish for a doll :phew: he is just a pretty doll  I don’t decide yet if I dress her a boy or a girl :joy::yum: 

37a1i4.gif

@sohib oh you watching hotel del Luna:D how you rate it :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@Ameera Ali bwahahaha rofl!! Now i know whats the attraction! :joy: He need to wear that big ribbon when in group. So i can spot him lol.

@triplem u know how busy i am with affair couple lol... btw why affair thread so quiet ? :flushed: Feels like only u and me there lol... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem u know how busy i am with affair couple lol... btw why affair thread so quiet ? :flushed: Feels like only u and me there lol... 

When is it 4 member only :joy: you will feel @triplem & you only there :sweat_smile:

@ktcjdrama didn’t report for AA meeting or what , I am already having affair with doctor John :joy: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What about the missing actresses? I don't get it? 

I talk about the drama. Oh boy. <_<

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

but heres the thing. I could figure out Jihyo among Twice member. I think her face is unique. But if u ask me to differentiate Kang Daniel from other Wanna One i can't :joy: They all look similar to me.. really. 

But i heard Kang Daniel is super rich & super famous... lol... 

Well "unique" can go in both directions. I also say @kokodushas a very "unique" taste in oppas. :grimace:

But I agree that Jihyo doesn't look like the usual kpop idol, she has more personality. But she never is the loudest, that's why I think she actually could get away with being in a relationship.

Honestly all male kpop idols look the same for me and most of them I even ask myself how could girls say they are pretty. Kang Daniel somehow gives me the same vibe as Jennie from Blackpink, when she had these dating rumors. 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh you're talking about the drama. Okay @sushilicious won't know , she isn't watching. Yes there's some case of missing actresses but nothing shown and basically murder cases.

ofc I am. Ah okay, well, sounds good then. I give it a watch this somewhen this week. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1