Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching your unamused button is here. Your signature :joy:

@ktcjdrama studying law is great lol. :joy:

@Lmangla I was watching my Teacher then I forgot to put bday post in announcements :joy: sorry, was too attentive in law class. Can’t help it :joy:..when the teacher is good looking..got to be attentive. I can’t miss this.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla I was watching my Teacher then I forgot to put bday post in announcements :joy: sorry, was too attentive in law class. Can’t help it :joy:..when the teacher is good looking..got to be attentive. I can’t miss this.

bawahaha... no worries! enjoy the eye candy but don't forget to study okay? hahahahah :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious I think I watch too few fluffy dramas for that.

22 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra I think I already told you that Rabb.it got adopted by someone called KAST. Go and check it out. And tell me how it works. 

Me? Why me? Sigh.....okay. I check it out later.....

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching your unamused button is here. Your signature :joy:

Whooohooo!!! <_<<_<

Thanks a bunch, @ebullient!!! Muach muach!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I think I watch too few fluffy dramas for that.

pwahaha. I’m watching ocn class of lies. It’s no romance but it’s cool. Teacher teaches politics, law & German lol. Hahaha. He is quite a heat. No one messes with him. Kid tries to throw a basketball at him. Teacher caught it and threw it out of the window :D he is cute, but he himself he is also apart of this whole scheme in school that involves those students and some other adults. It’s a mystery crime drama. You should watch :joy:

Before I watched this, I found out that the lead is basically the one I hated because of the fluffy drama I watched, he is the third party I hated. But now that he is a teacher, I love him!

Meanwhile..I’m jamming to doctor John & maybe watcher & level up :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Dhakra come watch Justice .. very good & Nana is doing a great job . Much better than Kill it. Not much romance. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8-EF007-DA-2-C7-C-4-D33-8-C22-AB438-D3-B

imma put this as my wallpaper :lol: who doesn’t want a bouquet of flowers from him? Hehehehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@packmule3  , im being super skillful at being inactive....LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I think we also need red lips button. You know to kiss our oppas and ahjussies :kiss_wink: <~~~ this is sweet but red lips means hot kiss wkwkkwkw :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra come watch Justice .. very good & Nana is doing a great job . Much better than Kill it. Not much romance. 

is that her actual name or something she picked for herself? it is funny because in many cultures, nana means grandmother. :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 8/2/2019 at 7:32 PM, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@packmule3  Great to see you too!!  Just as a reminder LOL :w00t:There were days when you had me so worried too!!  Thankful you're safely back from traveling the world hoping you will be on more often miss your posts!!!  By the way that wasn't my instagram so I didn't get a friend request and I would have accepted.  But still sorry I made you and others worry about me....:tears: -2

I was so sure it was you because of the Holstein cow on her avatar.  That, plus the account said she was super-religious, and everybody here knows that you're a saint. hahaha.  

You'd be proud to know that I was the one who sounded the alarm. 

Image result for moi gif

Me.

I had one of my fly-by shootings...errr....fly-by postings here on this thread and immediately noticed that your avatar was gone. See? So even when I seem to ignore you, I do keep a (stink) eye of y'all. 

Like, where's @TRaNz?  Ah. There you are. 

On 8/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, angelangie said:

@packmule3 lols hi

@USAFarmgirl 2 that wasn’t u? Hmmm I tried beeping u there too

@angelangie any more Cdramas to recommend?  What about this Deng Lun/Sandra Ma romcom?  Lucky you! You don't need to wait for subs. 

On 8/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, mouse007 said:

@USAFarmgirl 2 I've been watching mostly C dramas lately too. I also loved Put Your Head On My Shoulders and Well-Intended Love. I wasn't such a fan of Unrequited Love but I still finished the entire drama. I plan on watching Go Go Squid soon.

Put Your Head on My Shoulders was fun to watch. In that final episode -- that scene with the German girl -- do you remember when the German girl looked down at Si TuMo's feet right?  STM wasn't wearing shoes and she didn't have pedicure, if I remember correctly. That glance was meant to be insulting and condescending. 

You see, we don't walk barefoot in the house; we wear shoes. And having well-pedicured toes and manicured nails is just the civilized thing to do. So when STM walked downstairs to break up that tete-a-tete between the German girl and Gu WeiYi, the German girl looked at her feet to show disdain for STM. She was thinking, "Who are YOU?  Are you really Gu WeiYi's girlfriend from China? Why, you're just a country bumpkin! He can do sooooo much better than you." 

:)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :grin:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@USAFarmgirl 2 ~ let me know if you need a link for the turkish drama siyah beyaz ask and will PM you. by the way, did you ever get the eng sub links I sent you for bepannah? it was a little before you cancelled the account and I wasn't sure....

@Sarang21 ~ am totally hooked! hahahha... so you had told me that there was a change in writers? so I was expecting it to really go downhill. am on ep 18 and so maybe, it will later LOL. hahahhaa... but at this point, am still loving it. even if sometimes it is going in circles, I love that every argument results in more relationship development.

even the noble idiocy trope is used so well here and it makes sense. how can a man who hates himself and despises what he is fall in love? at one point, she recognizes that it is not that he does not like her, but rather that he does not like himself. it was absolutely deep writing where she says that it was unfair that he got thrust into path of darkness but now he just enjoys being in the darkness and pushing everyone who loves him from his life because that is more comfortable for him. --- waaaah, that is actually quite deep for a random drama! :love:

and when he thanks her for giving him her shoulder, she responds why he won't walk with her. his response that he has always walked alone and doesn't know how to match her steps. her quiet response, well you will in time ---- waaah, such beautiful relationship dance conversations!!!! ... and what I love is that it isn't just about a romance but also his very complex relationship with his siblings which all have even more dramatic notes in them. the drama in a sense about how her entry in his life disturbs the status quo and changes in all the relationships around him. am loving that at his heart, it is about relationships and all of the notes are so on point. sometimes, the characters annoy me but the plot makes sense in that world. so am not eye rolling or tempted to drop the drama.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

is that her actual name or something she picked for herself? it is funny because in many cultures, nana means grandmother. :lol:

:lol: It is her stage name apparently when she was with the idol group. Real name is Im Jin A . 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

when selling your ideals, dignity and righteousness hurts but the safety of your kid is more important but still you cry at what you lose -- waaah! what a fantastic scene between yigit and ferhat that was @Sarang21 ... love it that the men is this drama really cry and as brothers they hug it out.... these are men, not boys, and yes, they do cry. love that the drama shows that it is not like they are less of a man because they cry or feel emotion or need a shoulder or someone to tell them that it will be fine....

aside: a part of me really hates it when people call such scenes bromance.   it feels like such a stupid word invented to make the relationship between siblings seem small. :triumph::rage:   isn't the relationship between sibling (whether they are related or not) precious enough as it is?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

+2

@sushiliciousHe teaches german? Was there just one scene where he talked german or does it occur more often? 

I really don't want to watch a drama with a bunch of school teenagers. 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Nana? Oh, interesting, I read the plot beforehand. I think I give it a shot. "Not much romance" means there still is some romance?

@sushilicious @triplemOh, important question:  I read about missing actresses, it nothing about sexual crimes or abusing them sexual right? I can't deal with that again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1