Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Hi all, so I’m doing this month’s birthday post and the theme is Kdrama Plushie Toys, you know how certain kdramas characters receives a plushie and thus it becomes a iconic plush in that kdrama? If you have any, please do share with us;

for some absurd reason, have a weird reaction plushies and dolls. maybe it was because of watching those horror movies where the dolls were possessed? on some level, I find them cute but another, I find them creepy!!!! I can't sleep if there is a plushie in the room. :ph34r:... so if a guy gave me a plushie, I would probably weep. or return it back to him. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

for some absurd reason, have a weird reaction plushies and dolls. maybe it was because of watching those horror movies where the dolls were possessed? on some level, I find them cute but another, I find them creepy!!!! I can't sleep if there is a plushie in the room. :ph34r:... so if a guy gave me a plushie, I would probably weep. or return it back to him. :sweatingbullets:

I didn't like dolls. Because some of those barbie dolls have this thing where by if you lie it down flat the eyes closes. If you stand it up it opens. So it's real creepy hahaha

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I only like to look at dolls and plushies, never want to own them......I found them dusty.....:sweat_smile: Especially plushies, it absorb lots of dust....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I didn't like dolls. Because some of those barbie dolls have this thing where by if you lie it down flat the eyes closes. If you stand it up it opens. So it's real creepy hahaha

I used to have one like that!! :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I have a new Law teacher..Hehe:D

Spoiler

Yoon-kyunsang-poster-class-of-lies.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

watching fast and furious. My friend’s bf. A bald ahjussi. Jason statham :love:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

fast and furious quotes

”usually two people who are annoying to each other actually are flirting to each other” or a kind of like this. Forget the exact sentence wkkwwkkw

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3

I love plushies although I don't own any if I did these would be mine....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWtCVGAkdfA_2fOaIVpfX  Oh My Venus...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsnuTRRpaThkuReXn6mK6   Heirs...

HTB1NTnEu3KTBuNkSne1q6yJoXXaA.jpg  Secretary Kim

Dot's would have been my first choice but it's been shared.  It's been a rough year so far.  My ship sank to the bottom, one of my favorite dramas OTP whom had a fairy tale drama, romance and now sadly a divorce.  I won't even start on my own reality....

Still I know this, tomorrow is a new day and no matter where, who or what you have, be thankful for everything!!!  Take nothing for granted and work at making your reality better than any fantasy...:heart:-2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh I rarely use any of the negative buttons so to speak  . Am watching Affairs subbed now . *clutching my heart .

Edited by triplem
  • Love 6

800 :blush:

I am saving love affairs for next week at office LOL.. now I am trying to watch hotel de luna. Still at ep 1 :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh I rarely use any of the negative buttons so to speak except . Am watching Affairs subbed now . *clutching my heart .

I will watch 2 eps together lol. My heart can't take it yet lol.

I also seldom use negative button. Not even the confused button. Haha...

• Love 5

30 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I will watch 2 eps together lol. My heart can't take it yet lol.

PHS confirms that it is 16 eps....wahh they better not torture me because I hope for them to end up together. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Hi all, so I’m doing this month’s birthday post and the theme is Kdrama Plushie Toys, you know how certain kdramas characters receives a plushie and thus it becomes a iconic plush in that kdrama? If you have any, please do share with us;

1) The name of the drama

2) The cute plushie selfie :w00t:

Tagging: @Lmangla @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @mouse007 @cenching @refuse2sink @USAFarmgirl 2 @bairama @angelangie @triplem @kokodus @Dhakra @nateko @lynne22 @staygold

wish i can help however im cant lols i only remember that Doctor have 1 claws machine full of toys insides :D 

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@angelangie  Nope but to be honest haven't been on there in forever checked just to make sure I didn't get a friend request from anyone...  After reading what @packmule3 said...  Sorry about that...  Have no idea how truly sorry I am for worrying everyone:tears:

@mouse007  You are going to love it!!!  But you should know I love just about every love story it takes a bad ending for me not to like it and even then I spare a few....

Fluff Queen that's me!!! LOL

doesnt matter and dont be sorry...friends worry about each other ;) 

@mouse007 its called Mr. Fighting

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

My politics, Law & German teacher is so tall and cute heheheheheheh

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

watching fast and furious. My friend’s bf. A bald ahjussi. Jason statham :love:

B6-ADEA37-229-A-45-C0-8-A86-CFC4871638-E

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Honestly watcher is pretty dry as of now. I have no idea what is happening please enlighten me :) cause I have no clue. 

‘It might be at the back burner too.

AB26-F73-B-A555-4-CD7-ADAD-B6068-B7-D8-B Imma give you this

But I will let go of it before you even hold it and tell you that you will never be successful...Ohhhh Teacher. You so evil! Omg @ktcjdrama I love this part! He is on par with those bad students..ehhehehehhe

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1