Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Saw this ad about a couple together and the Wife told her Husband that her Mother is coming over. Husband is like “I don’t know how to cook!” Then he got an idea and went on deliveroo. So moral of the story, if a Husband can’t cook, just order delivery..

what if...In law ask “what skills you have?” Husband says “Order delivery.” 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

the most important skills you need to have to show to your in laws is how to producing children. I think so.. look at that bird husband mom..

btw I would love if a husband can cook. So when we get home with a feel like our backbone has broken after a very long seminar, he can prepares something romantic on the table for dinner. If it’s me. Aglio olio spaghetti and chocolate banana sundae will be enough.xuxuxuxuxu :kiss_wink: :heart: we cam have it on the table. I mean in a cup with the spoon or we can have it on the bed LOL sighhhhhh

*Sejabin is needing to eat now becAuse she is too tired and hungry :blush:

gtg brb ~~~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

@mouse007 dearie your DengLun have a new drama already start airing since Jul/31 :D 

@angelangie oooohhh!! What is it called?

12 hours ago, triplem said:

Not clean enough. Nothing like vacuums !  

@triplem I agree, I am a vacuum kinda gal but I do use the broom occasionally as well where the vacuum can't get to. With 2 toddlers always making messes, I am perpetually vacuuming. 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

love it when side characters are as interesting as the main and even have great acting. :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla I agree with you 100%! I'd much rather have interesting side characters than meddling second leads.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Great thing about @kokodus & @Dhakra is they are more interesting than most Korean dramas these days.  Not to mention their words are so creative and insightful.  You can't wait to see what they will think of next.  Better than any sporting event because they go where no one dares to go and aren't afraid because at the end of they day they know no matter what is said or done it is forgiven for they are friends and know each other to well....  LOL!!!!  

GUEST_82e39644-2005-4aa3-846e-12506fc0ed63?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeggiphy.gif

Always subtracting 2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Re-watching Well-Intended Love... I know the ML's reasons for what he did is ridiculous but I love the OTP so much that I'm totally drinking the Kool-Aid and asking for more. :joy:

Go team SUB!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@USAFarmgirl 2 Me and @kokodus are friends? She's my sister <_< She's family. Friends, pfff! She would trade me for any oppa in an instant!

Btw sis? Did you find any alternative for rabb.it? Could be useful for rewatching Fairy. 

Oh and @Sejabin

Spoiler

...nothing.....just wanted to proof something.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I stand corrected:blush: although some people who are family are not friends and yet some that are friends become and feel like family not by blood, but by choice.  Through time, acceptance, understanding, and support it can happen.  I do believe that any relationship where friendship as well as respect comes first and is the foundation.  That a lifetime can be built upon that. 

By the way all that crap about numbers not being important.  NOT so true!!  I miss my being an Immortal and even more although it's special to me alone are the pictures, songs and conversations with @CatchMine_ID @kenxynthand others who are here and no longer here.  And yes even with everything that has happened I miss my Brownie ship signature even if the ship did sink, boy did it!!! :bawling: There was history I am not ashamed of that meant so much to me...  So do yourself a favor save what's important to you on Soompi and don't believe for a second that it will be there forever...

• Like 1
  • Love 4

After my first book about crazy girls I dated/met will be finished, I'm going to write my second book about amazon customer service.

If destiny has humor,  Mrs.D will work exactly there. 

I call the customer service so often these days, because somehow no one really seems to know what they are doing

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra what proof? :huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@SejabinAlready been proved. No need to complaint anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@SejabinAlready been proved. No need to complaint anymore. 

what is that? :kiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Don't think JIS is gay. He's had girlfriends before-right? I think he's looking to marry a non celebrity by the way he said he's worried his future gf may have a hard time with his fame. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Don't think JIS is gay. He's had girlfriends before-right? I think he's looking to marry a non celebrity by the way he said he's worried his future gf may have a hard time with his fame. 

I can face any difficult hard times for a guy like JIS :love: I am a very patient lady :blush:

btw I miss @Ameera Ali :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1