• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Is it only me and @im0202? Feels like that can't be right! Welcome @MY15 !

I have a feeling that someone currently active in this thread is also from SG but she doesn't want to be identified.

• LOL 5
Just now, stroppyse said:

Guess we have to let the Subtract team have their victories as well...

Yeah...let’s just chillll...and party..:Twerkdatbutt:

+2

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

so what u guys think? @lynne22 @kokodus and who else that like wallace chung?

Song Yun's looks so pretty... I love her costume... Wallace is Okish.. haha.. both are good actors tho... lets just see if the story is good.

Yayyyy for Substract winning :Twerkdatbutt:

@stroppyse how are you??? been awhile since I see you... 

• Like 3

@snowlou yep thats the one exactly. Im like you, fail with spicy things, but this isn't that spicy. its like..its like KFC wicked wings level, so its fine. ahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it will most probably work i think....

I know haha.... anyway..I guess I have more good things to say about female actress than actors haha... because girls usually have better costume, and I truly love lovely costumes and beautiful sets.

@stroppyse Oh.... was your sickness bad??? take careee... it hasn't been a good year so far hasn't it???

Sigh..

I'm good... mainly busy with work.. haha.. the usual.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@TRaNz .. this one?

not familiar with vietnamese food (but i like pho very much).haven't tried this one for sure but I don't like spicy. 

Oh we lost 

:onfirex:

I looked it up and seems Bun bo hue is quite some good food! Not sure there's much authentic Vietnamese food in my city though....

Well, I kinda wish this thread's numbers would stay between 400-600 for a longer time....  think it will foster better discussion environment here.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@TRaNz ohh..i can take wicked wing spicy level. But what does the soup taste like? I'm def on the picky side of an eater. 

@000231846597 if i'm not mistaken you re in T....n? Not much variety when it comes to food over there??

Who ended up buying medal? I want to buy one but will this Ray Ambler thread be up fo sale again anytime soon @angelangie ? 

:coolshades:

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahah well i always like SongYun, so it doesnt matter to me who she partner with as long as she getting new projects, that all that matter to me lols

Song yun's a sweetheart.... I like her too... 

:fingerheartx:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane 2021 deal! you better come when I have my break or something :joy:

When is that? 2021 is going to be crowded with travels (I hope)! Should we time it to try and watch HP live together? Hahaha!

The pho looks so good!

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

I have a feeling that someone currently active in this thread is also from SG but she doesn't want to be identified.

I also think so. I do feel like I am missing someone out but I am also getting to know everyone here. I am sure it will surface eventually! (Psst: It's not you right?)

Congrats Team Sub! 

:yaaa:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@angelangie Wallace Chung just looks like he is aging backwards. LOL. Maybe it's just the makeup and mad photoshopping skills. LOL. Either way he looks good and no need to mention it because TanSongYun always looks fresh and pretty. Fingers crossed that the drama will be good. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@snowlou umm not sure how to describe, think Pho but with just a little bit of spice? LoL. Its like super awesome on cold days. Its something you need to just try and then let your taste buds decide for you. ^_^

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

subs team will win because @partyon worked so hard to subs and for the recruitement :relieved:

Yes, and Team Subtract stands victorious once again! :joy:  YAY!

Everyone in Team Subtract deserves cookies for our 2nd win!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Team Add also gets cookies for their hard efforts.

I hope there are enough cookies for everybody? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon ure on the top 5 now. U talk more than me this week :joy: Congrats, i guess haha?!

I am ? :joy: Woops!

And I even had a 48 hour hiatus. <facepalm>

Erhm....

i-should-get-7jlgvl.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Guest pinned this topic