Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem woohoo 100000! congratssss

Wow thanks .:heart:..didn’t realise. 100,000 for talking a lot of rubbish is an achievement  :lol: 

• LOL 6

@ktcjdramaur ship coffee truck! Cutie..

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

776 :blush:

@Ameera Ali I want to listen to your affairs music xixixixi.. btw will you draw for affairs couple too? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

776 :blush:

@Ameera Ali I want to listen to your affairs music xixixixi.. btw will you draw for affairs couple too? :kiss_wink:

Yeah I would :kiss_wink: , my addiction is high these days with them :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

how can I be so tired to catch up on dramas? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Addiction...

I need eng sub :bawling:

• Love 3

@Lmangla Yesterday I stayed up until 2 AM so that I could finish the thai lakorn kluen chewit...so that tells you how much I enjoyed it :joy:

-Yaya´s acting has really improved over the years. I like that, her character was strong and wasn´t afraid to fight back. It was much more interessting that way. 

- I never realy was a fan of Prin so, I avoided all of his lakorn...but he was amazing in this one. 

- There were so many characters that got on my nerves that, I wanted to jump into the screen and slap them :lol:. The most annoying one being, the wife of that film director and that creepy stepfather that wanted to sleep with Jeerawat. 

- I must say the mother of the girlfriend that got killed got a really big heart to forgive Jeerawat just like that even tho, it was an accident. 

Thank you for the recommendation...if you got more just send it my way :wink:.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Thank you for the recommendation...if you got more just send it my way :wink:.

wow; can't believe you finished it already! am trying to think of other names in the same genre but can't remember. if you don't mind a comedy as a change of pace, try sood sanae ha. it cracked me up so much. even my aunt loved it and thought kru cook was so cute! hahahaha...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 ~ Just remembered another lakorn that had so much chemistry that I was swooning. hahahah.. try mafia luerd mungkorn. the first half is really good, the second half is nonsense but you just ignore it because of the chemistry. hahahaha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wow; can't believe you finished it already! am trying to think of other names in the same genre but can't remember. if you don't mind a comedy as a change of pace, try sood sanae ha. it cracked me up so much. even my aunt loved it and thought kru cook was so cute! hahahaha...

I got a lot of time since I´m on holiday...and most of my K-dramas are airing during the weekend :lol:.  I just googled it and it´s staring two of my favorite actors so I wil give it a try :D

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ Just remembered another lakorn that had so much chemistry that I was swooning. hahahah.. try mafia luerd mungkorn. the first half is really good, the second half is nonsense but you just ignore it because of the chemistry. hahahaha...

how true....sometimes u stay on because of the chemistry lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 2