Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i  need my coffee

Yes, me toooooooo

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Yes, me toooooooo

now actually a lil moodless lols....things is changing....sure hope it is for the best :) 

• Love 3

@Dhakra how is OSN not satisfying? I only watched 2 episodes, can’t really get on board the story. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Life of a student, burn midnight oil.

Spending a whole night feels lonely lol. It’s so quiet. Feels so empty.

• Love 5

742 :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @SejabinAfter affair , they will go catch fish :lol: . What variety show is this? 

Spoiler

They are really promoting the drama . This is the 2nd variety show they hv been on 

Spoiler

Too bad she’s married, I would have shipped them :D

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

Ya @triplem their chemie no joke. I already did research too... no eng sub that reality show.

if she not married... i will already opened a ship thread :joy:

Their press con is cute, also the Grazia photshoot.... help.... 

• LOL 4

+2

40°C in Germany. :tired: I hate it. I can't even go to the gym. 

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra how is OSN not satisfying? I only watched 2 episodes, can’t really get on board the story. 

Hard to explain without getting into detail and spoiler you, but the main story felt unfinished and not properly ended, the big side story was ended poorly and totally unfinished, it was an actual big crime and it felt like they just let it go, so much potential wasted and the third, fourth side stories were either untouched or simply ignored.

It felt like they ran out of time and ended it 2-4 episodes before the actual end. A few additional episodes would have done very good, there was plenty of stuff to fill these episodes and end every story properly.    

11 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra yes , I think you’ll like Watcher & Justice. Love Affairs is really very good & melo but needs to be watched with an open mind . It’s about adultery & it’s consequences. 

Not another affair like Melo drama :D I look into Watcher & Justice.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh so good together. You see them here . So cute .

Spoiler

A lot of ppl ship him with JSM after he appeared in Running Man. I can’t feel it .But I think his chemistry here with her ( PHN) is quite off the charts . Even when she was with HSJ in Drinking Solo , no feels. 

Ok one more day ! 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

40°C in Germany. :tired: I hate it. I can't even go to the gym. 

Hard to explain without getting into detail and spoiler you, but the main story felt unfinished and not properly ended, the big side story was ended poorly and totally unfinished, it was an actual big crime and it felt like they just let it go, so much potential wasted and the third, fourth side stories were either untouched or simply ignored.

It felt like they ran out of time and ended it 2-4 episodes before the actual end. A few additional episodes would have done very good, there was plenty of stuff to fill these episodes and end every story properly.    

Not another affair like Melo drama :D I look into Watcher & Justice.

That’s why  I’m not really recommending Love Affairs to you. :D 

Watcher is a very good cop procedural. Plot keeps you guessing.  Female lead is bit of an anti hero but heck she’s got this classiness to her . Think you might like her . Justice is also coming along nicely . ( male lead from Tunnel & Nana as the FL. She’s much better here than kill it ) ...very surprising that this is a KBS drama because it’s got OCN quality & I am generally drawn to  anti hero ( somewhat shady ) male leads .

No number 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh so good together. You see them here . So cute .

A lot of ppl ship him with JSM after he appear in Running Man. I can’t feel it But I think his chemistry here with her ( PHN) is quite off the charts . Even when she was with HSJ in Drinking Solo , no feels. 

Ok one more day ! 

Ikr.. with JSM is just funny but not that many flying hearts. Oh idk if many shippers, i dont feel anything either triplem.

PHS and HSJ is ok, better than PHS with PYC (Park Yoo Chun). But i dont know what happen with this combo omg... lol... :lol:

From the bts she look like so shy lol... after the kiss... mwahaha....and he hugged her omg... 

@Dhakra i stopped OSN too at ep 10.

Just like not much conflict & get bored once their official. And im a bit annoyed they flush out their relationship so fast & in front of her ex. So far havent feel like to pick up & watch back. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

From the bts she look like so shy lol... after the kiss... mwahaha....and he hugged her omg... 

I caught that too . Haha . So sweet right . 

Spoiler

Darn it ! I think even our support group cannot help us out of this train to adultery hell . :mrgreen: . We are too far gone . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

@triplem even our leader group... no hope... lol... :lol: she never came up with any program to save or cure us lolll.... 

btw im watching historian gyo rung to distract me, see cha eun woo... seo kangjoon younger brother from same agency. 

• LOL 4

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@triplem even our leader group... no hope... lol... :lol: she never came up with any program to save or cure us lolll.... 

btw im watching historian gyo rung to distract me, see cha eun woo... seo kangjoon younger brother from same agency. 

@ktcjdrama take note :lol:

I think we’re too deep in this . But I’m ready for the angst 

Ahh CEW . He’s way too pretty . 

oh my our hottie !!! Speaking of SKJ

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/s-korean-cosmetic-surgeons-reveal-the-actor-who-has-the-face-that-is-setting-the-trends-for-mens-visuals

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@triplemI will check it out. Sounds good

@LawyerhI think it was good they dropped it in front of him, since he really becomes the bad guy. But it feels kinda dragged out and in the last couple of episodes he redeems himself with a simple apology via text and just dates another girl. All characters plots are either unfinished, untouched or badly written, since they are not wrapped up.

Pretty much every character has an open end. And I mean, the guy who sexually assaulted one of the second leads just walks away freely and is of the hook.

They really just ran out of time to end it properly for everyone. Two additional episodes would have done well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

To my dearest Hye Kyo-ssi who has been defamed, insulted and hurt these past months and to the super bad rumor-mongers: 

f7d30e2e263192379fe0741c1ecc29bb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

:warning:addiction alert 

Wah ottoke... like that... @triplem

• LOL 3
  • Love 1