Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Alii also rewatched ep 6 twice :lol:

I just realized all my drama fall in weekend. I got nothing to watch in weekday :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus Did you watch Deng Lun's  "My True Friend"?

What are you watching these days?

No I haven't watched that one. Is it good? I don't know. 

I'm just watching this US sitcom called The office. It's quite good. Makes me laugh. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

by the way, did anyone read that masterchef australia judges (all 3 of them!) have quit!!!!!! for me, the 3 judges were the heart of the show.

WHUTTTTT???? No way!!! They might as well announce that the show is coming to an end. Sighh. As you said without them, this show wouldn't have been what it is today. I'm sad now. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

its what am watching now; up to ep 8 so far. slow and steady! really liking the strong characterization of the leads.

That's what I really liked too. Since you are so early on the show I won't say more as to not spoil you.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

That's what I really liked too. Since you are so early on the show I won't say more as to not spoil you.

+2

really enjoying the girl isn't a typical pushover and she really knows how to push his buttons. it is also interesting character for him because he is so physical. in a way, he is such a gentle spirit who doesn't enjoy violence but is thrust in this violent world and has to survive by his fists. so there is this constant brooding because he isn't the man he wishes he was. and it makes a great twist that the father he loves and admires was this gentle man who believed in doing good but then got killed for it. and instead, his real bio dad is such a monster. initially, the extended family was annoying but even their dynamics is interesting to watch. am sure it will slow down in the middle but so far, it is good...

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

WHUTTTTT???? No way!!! They might as well announce that the show is coming to an end. Sighh. As you said without them, this show wouldn't have been what it is today. I'm sad now. :bawling:

they are throwing some familiar names for new judges but still think the show's success really boils down a lot to these 3 judges who just made it a great, easy viewing show. the other versions are so boring because the judges are so irritating. here, these fellas were friendly, easy going and really loved food. it wasn't about fancy stuff but just honest good food really got them humming.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 

0E14D4E8-398C-4D4D-9D2F-FB8A770BC848.gif

I can’t handle winter or summer :mrgreen: , www is today , I hope married couple kiss today :joy:

@Lawyerh now I need to rewatch last episode of watcher :joy: , yeah all our drama from Friday to Sunday, maybe devil will change it  for me :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

For my affair group:lol:... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

No number. 

1QTLPva.jpg

Fishing affair.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali I like winter if I don´t have to go outside :joy:.  I hope we will get a kiss between them too...there is so much tension between them...they just have to release it :joy:. I was hoping that Scarlet and her actor would do more  if you know what I mean (*wiggle eyebrows*) since he is going to leave for 2 years. 

@Lmangla  Asli needed to be strong or else she wouldn´t have survived in that crazy house. Most of the people are afraid of Ferhat and seems to be careful around him....and here comes this girl that wasn´t afraid to face him head on. I think when he suggested the marriage, he had already started to fall for her...but he used her brother as a cover up. 

Exactly like you said he is actually a gentle person...but he felt that he needed to do all those horrible things to keep his family save. But through the flashbacks of his childhood...one could see that he still kept the advice of his non biological father dear to his heart. I felt bad for his character as he seems to be in clonflict with himself. 

At the beginning there was, this kiss scene after Asli got drunk with her friend and Ferhat carried her home. Afterwards Asli accused him of being an animal and that he kind of assaulted her. But I find her outburst unjustified...yes she was drunk but not to the point where she wasn´t aware of what was going on.  They looked each other very long in the eyes and to me by cloosing her eyes she kind of gave her consent?. What do you think?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@Sarang21 ~ actually found their first kiss scene really interesting because it is not a conflict that you see generally. think he was reacting as a man to a beautiful woman. she also was really drunk and upset because she found out her boyfriend was actually married. so yea, for a moment, the kiss was very much consensual but then when you hear her argument, it made sense. she was upset because she felt like ferhat was toying with her and not giving her respect. so there was a bit of shift in the relationship when he apologized because he was treating her more as an equal and someone worthy of respect. it felt like she shifted from just woman to wife. and yea, I still am not sure why he decided to marry her but just going with the flow. hahahaha... it makes for an interesting drama because the tension feels very adult like but without being too adult. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: :heart:

btw sweet dreams my affairs group :sleeping: wkwkwkwkwk :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

its what am watching now; up to ep 8 so far. slow and steady! really liking the strong characterization of the leads.

so you decided to watch it after all :D despite the two-hour episode :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

so you decided to watch it after all :D despite the two-hour episode :D 

yea the kdramas aren't really grabbing me. only watching shady mom with some interest. so I thought I will try the turkish drama and it is really interesting. rather than an episode a day, I am just watching slices in no hurry. so take a few days to sometimes finish one episode but it is fine.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ actually found their first kiss scene really interesting because it is not a conflict that you see generally. think he was reacting as a man to a beautiful woman. she also was really drunk and upset because she found out her boyfriend was actually married. so yea, for a moment, the kiss was very much consensual but then when you hear her argument, it made sense. she was upset because she felt like ferhat was toying with her and not giving her respect. so there was a bit of shift in the relationship when he apologized because he was treating her more as an equal and someone worthy of respect. it felt like she shifted from just woman to wife. and yea, I still am not sure why he decided to marry her but just going with the flow. hahahaha... it makes for an interesting drama because the tension feels very adult like but without being too adult. :D 

Your explanation make sense. 

About her ex-boyfriend...I was kind of dissapointed that there wasn´t a follow up to it. I wanted Asli to confront him...but I guess he was too scared of Ferhat and just dissapeared never to be seen again :joy:

The chemistry was so strong between them that some fans took it way to far and even started to attack the wife of ibrahim celikkol to the point where she had to delet her IG.

There were so much drama behind the scene that it, could rival the crazyness going on in the show :joy:.

btw. Can you understand the language or are you watching with sub?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

The chemistry was so strong between them that some fans took it way to far and even started to attack the wife of ibrahim celikkol to the point where she had to delet her IG.

There were so much drama behind the scene that it, could rival the crazyness going on in the show :joy:.

btw. Can you understand the language or are you watching with sub?

wow thats nuts! so what was the other drama behind the scene?

am watching on a site that has english subs. it is not great translation but it works for me. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

+2

@triplemWhat dramas are you watching currently? And are they good?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@kokodus I haven't seen "My True Friend" and actually just read about it on a soompi article. I didn't even know he came out with a new drama. I'll let you know when I watch it. I am currently watching "Unrequited Love" on NF and still trying to finish "My ID is Gangnam Beauty".

I love The Office! My favourite episode is the Fire Drill. I cried laughing with that one.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

wahh @ktcjdrama if I find time to watch www , it will be for this pairing . Really has chemistry & the kiss was so good 

@Ameera Ali hv not watched Perfume finale but from recaps , the Writers did things right & sent a powerful message having the original girl get the guy . Nicely done 

Yes! They’re my favorite pair too!! :D Their love story is so cute too!

@Ameera Ali Perfume is a good drama. Really enjoyed watching it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Like 3