ahahahhaa.. this thread is def NSFW 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

ahahahhaa.. this thread is def NSFW 

what is NFSW?

did you see the latest episode of the 100? wonder if bellarke will actually become a couple?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

NFSW

Not safe for work

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

@Lmangla :D NSFW is what @sushilicious's saying... hahahahhaa.... I had to check if anyone is behind me when I saw the thread hahaha... Not that I'm complaining much :P 

About BELLARKE Sigh.... They still TOTALLY BROKE MY HEART... THE POTENTIAL.... AAARRRGGGGHHHH...

They gave us this scene where Bellamy totally tries to do everything to save Clarke... I'm not gonna lie.. I felt something there... but my cynical mind says that on the next episode they are totally not gonna address it again..

And they're still calling them platonic..... *salty mode on*

giphy.gif

Well, at least Beliza (the ship name for the Bob and Eliza) is together.. and they look so happy :wub:

EAGbxmIX4AAiF9d.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

About BELLARKE Sigh.... They still TOTALLY BROKE MY HEART... THE POTENTIAL.... AAARRRGGGGHHHH...

They gave us this scene where Bellamy totally tries to do everything to save Clarke... I'm not gonna lie.. I felt something there... but my cynical mind says that on the next episode they are totally not gonna address it again..

yea @lynne22 , the way he reacted was such a great scene. not sure how they can call it still non-platonic soulmates. sounds such gibberish. hahahahha... not sure why the PD seems determined not to have a couple. then, why write scenes like that? they want the push pull for fun?

by the way, did anyone read that masterchef australia judges (all 3 of them!) have quit!!!!!! for me, the 3 judges were the heart of the show.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Thanks for your abs gif @Lmangla ..:lol:. It’s more than just abs . Arms & Looks  are important too. But funnily , abs muscle must be just right . Too much is actually off putting . Like this is not my idea of hot 

Spoiler

7b6977bc5cdd0477a36783e9db3e492a.jpg

wahh @ktcjdrama if I find time to watch www , it will be for this pairing . Really has chemistry & the kiss was so good 

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali hv not watched Perfume finale but from recaps , the Writers did things right & sent a powerful message having the original girl get the guy . Nicely done 

• LOL 3

@triplem ~ that turkish drama fella has the right amount of abs that even I am appreciative. :lol:. he seems to be naturally strong. the actress is his height and looks like she has some bone weight on her but the fella carries her so easily and gracefully. it is a wonder to watch! hahahahha...

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ that turkish drama fella has the right amount of abs that even I am appreciative. :lol:. he seems to be naturally strong. the actress is his height and looks like she has some bone weight on her but the fella carries her so easily and gracefully. it is a wonder to watch! hahahahha...

Wow !! You’re even analysing abs now .it used to be you only look at the watches :D . But yes the one you posted has a good composition . Just nice & not too much 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wow !! You’re even analysing abs now .it used to be you only look at the watches :D . But yes the one you posted has a good composition . Just nice & not too much 

hahaha... am enjoying this turkish drama. been sick and so just watch a little bit before I sleep off from the antibiotics. since I am not in a hurry, it is easy to just watch a little each day.

the reason I am actually noticing his abs is how physical the character is. he is in the underworld and survives by his fists. so he gets stabbed, shot and still the fella survives. :sweatingbullets: but you buy that he is one of those physically strong people who will push through the pain and keep fighting. also it helps that the PD puts the abs scene in very organic ways. like you said, good composition, nice but not too much. no watch sadly though. just dressed in black from head to toe through most of the drama.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Lmangla you have watched Siyah Beyaz Ask? I was so obssesed with this show when it was airing :lol:.

@Ameera Ali It´s so hot at my place that I feel like I´m melting 

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Sarang21 said:

@Lmangla you have watched Siyah Beyaz Ask?

its what am watching now; up to ep 8 so far. slow and steady! really liking the strong characterization of the leads.

• Like 4
  • Love 2