Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

696 (correcting the number)

@Lmangla I watched a bit of Doctor Detective. Am liking it. Just that I am not sure I can commit to watching it properly...

and then @Ameera Ali posted Doctor YoHan and my heart swayed again... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama 

is there any doctor better than him , 10 seconds all he need  :joy: ,the  rest he work these abs of his :mrgreen:

@Lmangla is doctor detective cool like him :yum:

29D05EE2-C606-49B3-A38C-EF9501646803.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I am doing my bit to promote oppa's drama :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh looking at your fan level, I think this week Bio teacher wins - back hug and hot kiss. Hot cop is still handsome but he lost suspect again. I deduct marks. :P

Same. One is never enough ...like shoes , you need one for every occasion. So looks like on the cute pets poll we're losing . :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

a18217f8b2b83f062926e2e298bd8386.jpg

@triplem  It doesn´t matter if we are losing because we will then have all of the oppas to ourselves :relaxed::joy:

@Ameera Ali that scene was so ridiculous and hilarious to me :joy:

So Yo Han is just casually walking like "I´m sexy and I know it", she was running but wasn´t able to catch up to him.

Then when she finally caught up to him in the parking lot, she was just standing there not saying anything until he got into the car and then started to chase after him again? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6152173

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla I watched a bit of Doctor Detective. Am liking it. Just that I am not sure I can commit to watching it properly...

the end of ep 2 was really sad because you realize the story was based on a real life incident. :(

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla is doctor detective cool like him :yum:

the doctor detective is a woman! the drama is about workplace accidents. she has a good looking ex but he seems to be a real jerk/slave to his chaebol dad.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the end of ep 2 was really sad because you realize the story was based on a real life incident. :(

the doctor detective is a woman! the drama is about workplace accidents. she has a good looking ex but he seems to be a real jerk/slave to his chaebol dad.

Really? If based on true stories, it made me want to watch it even more. Reminded me of Just Between Lovers (where the ex-husband also starred in)

Yes @Ameera Ali Ex is played by Lee Ki Woo, tall handsome Oppa. Check him out ;) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Bear bear went to ji hoon fan meet...Both of my oppas in one seating :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think Ji Eun & Jung Woo from Love Affairs, are both dreamy & like to romanticize thing? 

•She love lighting that candles stuff. 

•He love that photography. 

These are romantic people hobby IMO.

Both also like introvert & shy. No wonder they matched well like lid & package.

It's ok ignore me.... am talking to myself. This how bad it is... the addiction :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

we are in the Seminar of World Population. I just know that according to Korean Miracles Theory, the first 1000 days of life is very important to create a good human resource in the future. I know about the first 1000 days of life issue but I just know it is from Korean Miracle Theory. a Professor is teaching us now. hmmh.. anything we put into our children's memories in their 1000 days of life, they will remember it until they old. also their characters are formed in their first 1000 days of life. hmmhhh... :blush:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1