Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Scheduled Maintenance] Soompi Light/Evolution Mode Themes will be temporarily offline from 14:00 EST to 20:00 EST
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I jump to  add team ship yesterday :blush:

we jump ships here too 

Jumping on the winner team? ;)

I find this thread so animated. Because I mostly post in stagnant threads I feel that It`s dizzy here. :lol:

• LOL 7

4 minutes ago, larus said:

No they where losing to us that time :joy:

I just like to be in the losing team :yum:

I’ll jump soon to loser team again :sweat_smile:

* here we talk about everything, mostly new drama , share about what we love about drama , that may make other watch if they don’t :relaxed: 

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I find this thread so animated. Because I mostly post in stagnant threads I feel that It`s dizzy here. :lol:

We are a bunch of people siting in the coffee shop chatting all day for fun’s & laughter..we drink Pina coladas while ship wars are happening. We are rather chill here. So do join more often haha :) 

+2

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Sarang21 said:
14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 

The wind come inside the office :mrgreen: 

everyone keep silent & not allowed to talk or move until 2 lead finish looking at each other :joy: 

+2

OMG...I was so obsessed with this show :love:

What you described is typical for indian daily shows :joy:...the funny thing is that the wind will be blowing like there is a tornado inside the room but the male lead´s hair will not move one inch . Whatever hairspray or gel they are using must be really strong 

oh my gosh! can't believe you two watched that show. hahahaha.. but yea, indian dailys are masters at doing chemistry with staring. me and cousin sister used to find it both cheesy, hilarious and romantic at the same time. :joy: .

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just found out what akuisme mean. Me dislike. Ottokhae...must wait 90 days to change again *sad*

Non existed atm. No number

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 ~ sometimes the wind is done just right and there's fantastic emotion in staring! here's my favourite daily - bepannah. just the promo is enough to get you thinking there is so much chemistry there!

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I jump to  add team ship yesterday :blush:

we jump ships here too 

+2

oh no, we have been abandoned! traitor! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Akuisme said:

Just found out what akuisme mean. Me dislike. Ottokhae...must wait 90 days to change again *sad*

What is mean :lol:

@Lmangla I usually watch them in Arabic sub , i am straggling  to find them  in English sub for some drama I like . How you watch them :relaxed: 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

wait did sushi change name to akuisame? or is this someone else? am confused?

7 minutes ago, Akuisme said:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What is mean :lol:

+2

Egocentric. Off here

@Lmangla its sohib. Its Akuisme

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali ~ well my hindi is atrocious but enough to understand! hahahha... but there are some like bepannah which have been fan subbed in english. it probably helps that bepannah only has 180 episodes and so it is pretty short. the first 80-100 eps were really well done and then it sort of went downhill. then they got cancelled and wrapped everything up in the last 20 eps or so. but still worth watching atleast for the first half. the guy is super built and loves showing off his abs and hard work! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

@Ameera Ali ~ think you would actually enjoy bepannah because it has a great mix of heightened melo + absurd kind of humour + over the top makjang scenes. it is basically about the fallout of the affair. so the two of them lose their spouses in an accident. he immediately thinks there was an affair while she desperately holds on to the belief that there wasn't any. because they both loved intensely, their grief is also intense. he basically is a live wire and takes out all his anger and humiliation on her while she is just really confused and keeps insisting that nothing happened. the dialogues just sparkle and the chemistry is so on point. it was a daily that I really enjoyed after a long time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1