Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

I suddenly remembered the love feast event, when most of us kept sending photos of our favourite food :D :D :D  some of you sent many deserts and other dishes :D 

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I suddenly remembered the love feast event, when most of us kept sending photos of our favourite food :D :D :D  some of you sent many deserts and other dishes :D 

 

-2

 

638

 

well it is about food....something we all cant live without :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Difficult women"? Pfff, the only "difficult woman" who I always have to deal with and end up in discussions.....IS YOU!

Because I speak the truth :D:P

 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali I just finished the eps . I ship them bad . Ottoke . But preview ...urghhhhh.  And good golly we have Hope now . :w00t: @Sejabin your ship is sailing full of passion :naughty:

 

640

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

642

@triplem Im supposed to watch it, just to pass time lol. But now im boarded to this #morallywrongfeelsorightship#... How??

@Ameera Ali your Mr. Peter Pan... Btw actually his character not so peter pan le...

@ktcjdrama any chance ship sail? Lol.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Because I speak the truth :D:P

 

giphy.gif

You wouldn't even see the truth if it would jump right into your arms! :D :P 

 

 

Fairy will be so much fun in December. :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

642

@triplem Im supposed to watch it, just to pass time lol. But now im boarded to this #morallywrongfeelsorightship#... How??

@Ameera Ali your Mr. Peter Pan... Btw actually his character not so peter pan le...

@ktcjdrama any chance ship sail? Lol.

:sweat: I really don't know.... :bawling:

Boarding #morallywrongfeelsorightship# too??

I don't even dare to hope for them to divorce then get together.... ottoke....

We'll soon need to go to an AA group... (Affairs Anonymous) :sweat_smile:

 

644

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

646 :blush:

 

@triplem arghhhh don’t spoil me :joy: I save it to watch on monday at office wkwkwkkw :joy:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, triplem said:

At work today but I’m dying to go home & watch Love Affairs :naughty:

@ktcjdrama , @Sejabin will sure like this :P but for a scandalous drama , why they zoom out All the scenes ???

so scandalous only in mind? in a daily/weekend drama, that same scene would be brightly lit and the guy's shirt would be removed and lady in affair would have some lingerie.... then scene cut to both of them in shower robe and him making a call to wife and saying he is at work while affair lady coos in his ear and drinks wine. yea, typical scene in daily....

 

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Should I start Dr.Yohan or not.... decisions decisions....

 

642

is that the korean name? am too lazy to watch that drama but wondering how they say john in korean.

 

642

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@Lawyerh , @triplem 

 

 

 

# biology teacher & his love story :mrgreen:

 

 

-2

 

5d33111f8a807729556084.gif?download

 

are you going to share that popcorn?

 

640

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@triplem & @Lawyerh  @ktcjdrama

 

Spoiler

5d3314e5c73bb962754193.png?download

Their dating , It’s remind me of on the way to airport:joy:

 

5d33156ee5687015325338.jpg?download

 

@angelangie the affair everywhere , the corn pop isn’t enough for me at this rate  , can you imagine even the bird husband have woman running after him , they didn’t hear he have problems down there I think  @Sejabin  :mrgreen::joy:

 

-2

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so scandalous only in mind? in a daily/weekend drama, that same scene would be brightly lit and the guy's shirt would be removed and lady in affair would have some lingerie.... then scene cut to both of them in shower robe and him making a call to wife and saying he is at work while affair lady coos in his ear and drinks wine. yea, typical scene in daily....

I think I will migrate to watch dailies now...at least I won't have eyesight problem.

 

@Dhakra I'll be ready this December. Be prepared to lose :skull:

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

AA group... (Affairs Anonymous)

We can have the meeting in the pervy ahjumma club @Lawyerh :mrgreen: @Ameera Ali can bring the snacks.

640

 

  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the corn pop isn’t enough for me at this rate

 

that a big bowl u know :D 

 

-2

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

I never had the chance to watch boys over flowers, but I downloaded SS501 complete discography after watching Playful Kiss ( I searched  Kim Hyun-joong and then out of curiosity listened to a couple of SS501 songs) their music is so good :) 

 

 

 

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

634

 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

that the korean name? am too lazy to watch that drama but wondering how they say john in korean.

Yes. The lead’s name is Cha Yo Han. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

636

From bird to fish lol...

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...