Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

actually alot of ppl said alcohol will make u forget and you will do things beyond.....or it will give u a sort of courage to do things u never thought u can do.....this is all so wrong ....

i remember every single details.....every single one down to what i was saying or why i was saying and how i said it.....

yes it will make you blur on edges and your senses will be affected too....however it wont make you forget......it just an excuse for ppl to do things and get forgiven 

I'm agree on that.

• Like 3

I am over my shock now, because I was a fan of KJH. I was in denial state, but after reading the recent news about the details of the tragedy, as narrated by the victims, I can't be a fan anymore. At least I learned my lesson not to judge anyone by fame or good looks :( you never know a person until you meet them in real life, TV doesn't give the true picture.

You are objective because you are not his fans, (well, some of you were). But now I see things clearly, I feel sorry for my friends, who really liked him. Some in cafe daum are still defending him, but now I know better, so I just left the cafe daum, I removed myself from the cafe, because I no longer want to know anything. Lucky for me that I already stopped following him since I started following Jin Tae Hyun for a short while last May, but even when I had the problem I told some of you about, regarding my blog, I decided to stop following Jin Tae Hyun too, because I don't like what fandom does to me. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Anyone watching class of lies? Can tell me is it good?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Actually this husband bird x biology teacher x wifey drama is good! Lol. Im quite focus watching this :sweatingbullets:

Nice right . Very scandalous like watching a movie. I will watch eps 3 & 4 before the week is over . 

• LOL 4

Just now, triplem said:

Nice right . Very scandalous like watching a movie. I will watch eps 3 & 4 before the week is over . 

Its very thrilling triplem. They like look so innocent gosh... but quite passionate...I have to say this is more catchy for me than HDL lol. After u watch tell me. 

Btw when he was Ma Dol in top star im not attracted to him mwahahahah.... He was so loud there ^_^ I love bio teacher.... none of my teacher look like that last time :lol:

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

this looks interesting :) 

@Lmangla thanks again for recommending Shady mom-in-law. I am enjoying it :) I work as an online translator, for 6 days a week, it is so boring to wake up and have work from home, my shift starts from 1:00 in the afternoon. do you know how I push myself to wake up?? by remembering Shady mom in law :D I force myself to wake up, have a quick breakfast and rush to watch it :D ( I have some troubles in sleep, so I sleep at 3:00 or 4:00 am, and I wake up at 10 or 11 afternoon), so imagine how grumpy I am in the morning :D :D  so I have to lighten up my mood a bit, by watching Kdrama first thing in the morning :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

For one. Class of lies looks nice... @triplem got your occupation in the story lol. Hahahaha

heres the 5 minutes highlight :) 

FYI female lead is FP’s hip pop girl.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama new oppa alert!!!

He is not new Oppa anymore for me... :lol:

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)

Hugs @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh, I enjoyed KJH’s performance in COALG , so somewhat disappointed to see all this . At least 

the girls who reported him will give courage to others to do the same when they face the same situation. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

Just now, triplem said:

Hugs @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh, I enjoyed KJH’s performance in COALG , so somewhat disappointed to see all this . At least 

it is much easier not to be a fan, at least I can enjoy the dramas I watch, without bothering about the actor himself.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

one. Class of lies looks nice... @triplem got your occupation in the story lol. Hahahaha

Kkkk. Yeah . I saw ...I will keep tabs on it.  I’m a sucker for school stories , this one seems interesting but I have a full plate . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

And in COL the male lead is that AHOLE third party in TTWWNIL. Hm..small world.<_< but..will just erase that. And enjoy this lawyer.. *cough* possibly @Lawyerh’s husband (ha) who turn into glasses wearing teacher :) 

• LOL 5

And in COL the male lead is that AHOLE third party in TTWWNIL. Hm..small world.<_< but..will just erase that. And enjoy this lawyer.. *cough* possibly @Lawyerh’s husband (ha) who turn into glasses wearing teacher :) 

I get worried about lawyers :mrgreen: but I will give it a try , last school drama for me was school 2017:lol:

• LOL 5

And enjoy this lawyer.. *cough* possibly @Lawyerh’s husband (ha) who turn into glasses wearing teacher :) 

Hahaha interesting... but my husband is biology teacher now sushi :joy:

Long time u havent need lawyer @Ameera Ali. Quite long havent do pro-bono for you lol

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Its very thrilling triplem. They like look so innocent gosh... but quite passionate...I have to say this is more catchy for me than HDL lol. After u watch tell me. 

Btw when he was Ma Dol in top star im not attracted to him mwahahahah.... He was so loud there ^_^ I love bio teacher.... none of my teacher look like that last time :lol:

Same here . I was not attracted to him in TOP star ( that whole pirate thing killed me :D ) but I did like him as a villain in While You Were sleeping ( he was very handsome there- bad bad lawyer who I think was a former prosecutor. See I really like shady prosecutors . ) I hv seen him in a couple of other dramas - Innocent Man but that was a supporting character & family weekender House of Bluebird ( this one I had to drop ...zzz the storyline) .

he’s so cute here . They got chemistry. Like I told @ktcjdrama, I ship them so bad though it’s so wrong . 

i sense hot cop will be forgotten in favour of hot teacher 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lmangla thanks again for recommending Shady mom-in-law. I am enjoying it :)

kekeke.. am glad you are liking it; only kdrama am watching at the moment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

, last school drama for me was school 2017

since you mentioned School 2017, did you watch school 2015?? I watched it for the first time on KBS World last year. I liked it sooooooooooooooo much, because of Sungjae :D he did a good job there, where he made me cry. He was a queer lad, who had domestic problems, I liked his acting there, then when I looked him up, I found BTOB and tried their songs, and guess what? I just listened to the whole 5-hour discography on youtube. Their songs are amazing.  I was cursing my job some time ago, and used to listen to them daily, just to accept my work :D 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Long time u havent need lawyer @Ameera Ali. Quite long havent do pro-bono for you lol

I behave these day , no more arrows :joy::mrgreen:

How many wife the biology teacher got :joy:, probably you were the lawyer that will give him the divorce :D

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

i sense hot cop will be forgotten in favour of hot teacher 

Wah.. ure like a paranormal.... :joy: 

Hot cop need to running around harder.

Hot teacher just need to walk under the rain... he already swayed my heart lol :flushed:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So KJH brought the cops in to the room where the girls are held in..Hm..

So korea have this law whereby if you state that you are drunk till you can’t control yourself, this law can actually reduce the sentencing. From what I am guessing, he is trying to take that route?

cr

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2