Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I think there were new details released about this case which explained the victims case better and why they were there.  They had to explain themselves because like most of us here I was thinking it was pretty dumb of them to join him alone.  This is from the most recent article (in a spoiler coz it’s Long) https://www.soompi.com/article/1339130wpp/victims-of-kang-ji-hwans-sexual-assault-tell-their-story-clarify-misunderstandings

oh my God, this is worse than I expected. it is really horrible :( 

I won't defend him at all. it is worse than I expected, but then I am not going to risk and be a fan of any actors anymore. Their personal lives are hidden and I can't expect how they will turn out to be

• Like 3
  • Love 3

570 :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

this let the guys knows that we girls are no pushover!!! :D

that the way to do it 

Or :joy: 

1AE715A8-4DA9-4757-B2F4-26BFB93780F6.gif

Love Bollywood movies always use this method 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Wait a minute, @sushilicious you have had alcohol before? I thought you were a kid who still has to get her parent's signature to go on a field trip. What is the legal age to drink in your country? LOLOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait a minute, @sushilicious you have had alcohol before? I thought you were a kid who still has to get her parent's signature to go on a field trip. What is the legal age to drink in your country? LOLOL. 

Lol. 18. :D

@Ameera Ali we use hangers, slippers we still need to wear one. Hanger breaks nevermind lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Or :joy: 

i had fall in love with this one instead :D 

tumblr_m93p8qg3Vb1rxlmf0o1_250_zps82e3e4

• LOL 4

I don't really drink which is why I have a very low tolerance for alcohol. The very few occasions I've drank, I just get very sleepy. So I can't claim that I know what it is like for people who drink too much. However, I do know that alcohol lowers ones inhibitions so people are more likely to do something they would otherwise not do if they were not drinking.

@angelangie I'm okay, just dealing with a lot of stuff IRL.. I'll send you a PM on Slack.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I don't really drink which is why I have a very low tolerance for alcohol. The very few occasions I've drank, I just get very sleepy. So I can't claim that I know what it is like for people who drink too much. However, I do know that alcohol lowers ones inhibitions so people are more likely to do something they would otherwise not do if they were not drinking.

@angelangie I'm okay, just dealing with a lot of stuff IRL.. I'll send you a PM on Slack.

take a breath :) and we are here to send u tons of love and hugs :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

thumbs up for the brave women who reported him, they risked putting their name in the newspapers, where some poor women don't report rape, thus they saved many other women from similar fate. I am proud of those women, I hope they get over their ordeal, it is the worst thing a woman can go through.  But why is the sentence 3 years only for assault????? it should be more :angry:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@mouse007 whatever you are facing. You will see the light even through the darkest hours. :) Add oil! Hwaiting!

We will be here if you need to rant.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you must visit Egypt :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@mouse007 Have you been watching any C-dramas? This Go Go squid looks good. I probably will binge watch it when I get some time. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem @Ameera Ali i found backup already... kyaa Lee Sang Yeob.... im dead by end of ep.4 :love:

Good choice :joy::mrgreen: one more to the list 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

thumbs up for the brave women who reported KJH, they risked putting their name in the newspapers, where some poor women don't report rape, thus they saved many other women from similar fate. I am proud of those women, I hope they get over their ordeal, it is the worst thing a woman can go through.  But why is the sentence 3 years only????? it should be more :angry:

at the same times there is another that is also involved in the sexual harassment cast....it is MinWoo-Shinhwa if im not wrong

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

in Egypt, to avoid assault, we have two cars in the subway for women only, this is a fight, because some men entered the car assigned for women by force, the women are kicking them out :D one man refused to leave so they called the security men who forced him to leave the car :D 

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali

:joy:

• LOL 4