Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, triplem said:

Of course of course . All PG-18 stuff :w00t:

I mean...*covers mouth* there isn’t anyone who is 18 here..even bai is 19 lol. *uncovers mouth*

i once told @cenching that I love KJW. I love everything about him except for the things that can’t be since...pshhhhhh haha. Ps. I only got to his boxers level. Lolllllll

Don’t ask me about Nam Gil same goes for Ji Hoon & Dong Wook...:ph34r:

Spoiler

More than boxers:mask:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

i once told @cenching that I love KJW. I love everything about him except for the things that can’t be since...pshhhhhh haha. Ps. I only got to his boxers level. Lolllllll

Which KJW???? :ph34r:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, cenching said:

Which KJW???? :ph34r:

+2

..Jae wook..antique.. :mask:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

For me , He is a adult that knows wrong from the right , but I hope after all this sad experience , the woman who suffered this disgusting assault at least manages to take away from it that animal was stopped , it’s wasn’t her fault , the people know now who he is , how disgusting his act was , because I find a lot of rap victims dealt with as the guilty part by media be called bad names  :( 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

actually alot of ppl said alcohol will make u forget and you will do things beyond.....or it will give u a sort of courage to do things u never thought u can do.....this is all so wrong ....

i remember every single details.....every single one down to what i was saying or why i was saying and how i said it.....

yes it will make you blur on edges and your senses will be affected too....however it wont make you forget......it just an excuse for ppl to do things and get forgiven 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

See this is how women are being repressed for ages. Don't wear short dresses, don't go out in the night, don't talk unnecessarily. Honestly why the hell do we have to stay only in our houses forego our freedom just because these richard simmons guys can't keep it in their pants? I also come from a country with the same kind of religious beliefs. That's why it enrages me a lot. No matter what the guy does it's always the women's fault. But you know what, it's also the women's fault in a way, if you think about it, if all the mothers teach their sons to respect the opposite gender at a young age, these things wouldn't happen at all. 

go easy friend :) I know of cases where women wearing a scarf are raped :) I am just saying one has to be careful so to protect yourself, that is all :) :) :) 

we know about children that are raped too. some men are not good, but since we live in a jungle, we should be careful, that is all :) 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

..Jae wook..antique.. :mask:

FBF82-C87-7-BF5-494-A-A403-F72-E236784-B

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Actually this husband bird x biology teacher x wifey drama is good! Lol. Im quite focus watching this :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes it will make you blur on edges and your senses will be affected too....however it wont make you forget......it just an excuse for ppl to do things and get forgiven 

well well, if it has this blurry effect, then it is still harmful if it is drunk in excess. But as you said, it is no excuse, because it revealed the inner animal inside the man :( 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I spy @angelangie in the Squid thread so she may be able to provide some insight 

lols i didnt really watch it....it isnt the same as love o2o ....in love o2o they emphasize on the games graphics a lil and u get to enjoy some of the games graphics they were playing.....

however in squid....it is mainly about the players....and the players relationship and friendship....there isnt much going on ...on the games surfaces.....if u want some features on gaming....i will definitely tell you squid isnt the one u wanted to go for..... @triplem besides YangYang is more yummy hahahaha... :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious

You open a Pandora Box. I have been so busy and got no time to fangirling over KJW....There you go....:glasses:

3-C690006-C4-EA-46-F4-A745-98-CC24-FCBE7

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

gaming

Self advertising..Level Up talks about games too! :w00t: step right up to level up where you will hear a robotic sounding Dante :w00t: only two episodes in! So it’s still not too late to join! @nrllee!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

well well, if it has this blurry effect, then it is still harmful if it is drunk in excess. But as you said, it is no excuse, because it revealed the inner animal inside the man :( 

well i did get drunk before and trust me u wont like what happen after you sleep.....the hangover is the worst ~~"

yes it is harmful as it will blur your senses....both my brother and brother in law were involved in accident after drinking.....they were lucky they didnt hurt anyone and it was only themselves and not overly.....well just the car was damaged....however i say it is a good lesson for them....

when i drink and i need to drive....i always make it sure there is a limit and how much i can take it.....and if i can avoid it i avoid....unless im force to for entertainment :x

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well i did get drunk before and trust me u wont like what happen after you sleep.....the hangover is the worst ~~"

Oh yes..if you are like me...WHO CAN’T SLEEP when you drink. That’s worst :joy:

It’s annoying that sometimes I can’t sleep when I drink.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just now, cenching said:

a girl not a boy.....

For one.. the boy don’t want okay. Lolllll he can’t show his full potential lolll

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yes..if you are like me...WHO CAN’T SLEEP when you drink. That’s worst :joy:

It’s annoying that sometimes I can’t sleep when I drink.

how lucky for you....if i drink.....i must make sure i dont lie on a bed....if not **ahem** im dead to the world right on the moment my head touch the pillow :x

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 & @ktcjdrama I think I have crush on her :joy: my kind of woman , going back watching   :mrgreen:

9C0DCDEE-6BB6-4857-A3F2-9F42115B0A3E.gif

C2F78CA7-FA5B-40CE-92D2-2A99067E9CBE.gif

29F1E8C9-CA13-4EB8-A295-5C0A2B45856C.gif

Spoiler

7B05FE35-6575-4577-A707-13FEC4BAD7C0.gif

C9006514-CFDD-4BF0-BAC1-883B090D1030.gif

FDAAF8F8-7E47-4451-B07D-CD188C04F38D.gif

CFCBADB1-6CBE-4E41-AAEA-F05AAC8A5E49.gif

D654E292-35E1-4BD5-84FC-27D4D2504B0E.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

how lucky for you....if i drink.....i must make sure i dont lie on a bed....if not **ahem** im dead to the world right on the moment my head touch the pillow :x

I would want that because for me, I’m really tired. But I just couldn’t go to sleep. It’s torturing. It’s like you are tired but someone is waking you up repeatedly. Wah painful ahhh

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 & @ktcjdrama I think I have crush on her :joy: my kind of woman , going back watching   :mrgreen:

this let the guys knows that we girls are no pushover!!! :D

that the way to do it 

• Like 2
  • Love 5