Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, jaydendoji said:

me back from ww3 thread and I don't get what they are acutally fighting for:sweatingbullets:

Whatever, off to watch "Love and Faith" episode 2.

I’m just starting that too. The bird obsessed Husband is cracking me up . Them poor birds 

@Lmangla this one the lighting is even darker then ocn dramas

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

okey @nrllee perhaps a bit of your imagination is truth. I thought he smiled to me and pointing me because it was just a casual smile. Wkwkkwwk.. I was a bit surprised because andreas, yes his name is andreas last come in here at 2016. And I didn’t know if our meeting? I didn’t even remember that he audited me at 2016 wkkwwkwkwk. 

So when I get home my friend dinni texting me “Sejabin, andreas was looking for you. He came to our room and said ‘this is sejabin’s seat right?’ Where is she?” And I was like :scream: is he find something in my responsibble letters? Or what? And dinni said “no.. he was just looking for you. HE KNOWS YOUR NAME.” And I was like “ ohh.. he was just looking for all treasurers.” And dinni said “NO. He was just looking for you.” And me like “ohh.. okay..” yeah whatever..

but I must to confess if I go to our main office in Jakarta sometimes they even called me like “oh this is that sejabin on facebook? That sejabin from palu?” WKWKWWKWK okey fixed. They know me. Hua ha ha ha  :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

:heartbreak:

Who’s breaking your heart ? 

Omg @ktcjdrama..this is so bad of me to say this , but I’m dying for the affair to start :mrgreen:  . Honestly she should just divorce mr bird & his mother . And Sang Yeob is such an adorable puppy here 

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Who’s breaking your heart 

KJW got arrested. Her oppa got arrested.

My ex too...

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Omg @ktcjdrama..this is so bad of me to say this , but I’m dying for the affair to start :mrgreen:  . Honestly she should just divorce mr bird & his mother . And Sang Yeob is such an adorable puppy here 

:sweatingbullets: I feel you. I anticipate it will happen in ep.4, maybe towards the end. Show is moving rather fast I’d say...

While you start your Love Affairs ( :P ) I hope to start Watcher tonight. 

@Lawyerh *hugs*

@sushilicious who is your ex?

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@mouse007 did you finish 3rd charm ? SKJ is currently in Watcher , crime drama . Not sure if it’s your cup of tea. But he’s looking fine - cop uniform , running around , looking all hot & bothered  . @Ameera Ali has some gif collections :P . Some poster commented he’s put on a bit of weight ( I agree  ) but I think he’s just looking athletic :lol:

@triplem I actually haven't finished the 3rd Charm! I don't remember why I put it on hold and then I just got hooked on other dramas and forgot to go back to it. I feel bad because I raved about it to my mom and she ended up watching it and actually finishing it before me! LOL

I haven't seen Watcher (have not checked it out either) but I can only imagine how good he looks! :D

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes open endings are good.

@Lmangla I'd rather have an open ending than a sad one. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@mouse007 ~ am okay with some open endings where it doesn't matter that I know how the future will turn out for the character. it is because the actual conflict is something more profound like self-esteem or a sense of purpose or hope etc. so in those good open endings, the character has regained that crucial element and so whether or not, there is a coupling or just friends or whatever, it does not matter because you know the characters will be okay. one of my favourite open endings is a bolin chen movie called "waiting in the dark"

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Lmangla I agree with that. I am okay with dramas that have an open ending if the drama centers on a person's personal growth. Like you said, even though the ending isn't written, you know that it will turn out okay.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@mouse007 ~ am even okay with some sad endings rather than false happy endings. so I am reading that angel drama and I think a sad ending would have suited it better. instead you had this weird happy ending where people are scratching their heads. in some cases, a sad ending feels more authentic.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

am even okay with some sad endings rather than false happy endings.

Yes i do. But to me, the sad ending must be justified to the extend that yes, the character have no choice but to lead to the way it is. They must make sure that there is no reason for the character to not do it(from the audience POV) then the audience will know that Yes. He HAD NO choices left and the only thing is this ....

<_< grhhhhh

No one wonder i change my black to a gif liao? Lol

Im stillllll kinda salty. That it can be written some other ways but gahhh

• Like 4
  • Love 1