Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

thats why i already prepared to moving to my ex seo kang joon back lol. Moving to new guy is best medicine 

Yes, moving on is the key to getting over oppa grief quickly...why do you think I have a thousand and one oppas...it's not because I have a roving eye :P. It is called a back up plan  (or plans in my case :joy:)

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

It’s c drama?  O I just noticed the novel name is “Stewed Squid with honey.”.  That’s where the squid reference comes from :lol:

Synopsis...

Spoiler

19-year old Tong Nian falls in love at first sight with Han Shang Yan, a legend in online gaming. But, despite her outgoing personality, she isn’t brave enough to approach him. To make matters even harder, Han Shang Yan is someone who is unapproachable by many, especially girls. But, even so, Tong Nian decides to pursue him and make him hers.

No squids there..... :lol:. So curious now..anyone watched this? Sounds like love 02O

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh

was he blond :joy:

:joy: blinding my eyes le.... lol... 

@triplem with 1001 oppa back up plan... im worried u dont even remember their names properly :joy: Anyway point taken.... will prepare more backup list in case of emergency :neutral:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

No squids there..... :lol:. So curious now..anyone watched this? Sounds like love 02O

I spy @angelangie in the Squid thread so she may be able to provide some insight 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002   ~ read about kang ji hwan. in the beginning, it seemed like his dramas were doing well and he was on this rise. then in the middle, he just seemed to have problem with agency, dramas were not too good. difficult to describe but it felt like that the joyful spark he had in earlier dramas had disappeared from his face and he wasn't happy. have seen quite a few actors have this kind of trajectory where it then ends on some sour note. but it still feels weird reading this news about him...

he has been have a tough time with his dramas ratings going less, and he has a serious drinking problem too. So I guess he wasn't in his normal state, and I know very well that he wasn't doing this intentionally, he was under the effect of drink. I feel so sorry for him :( I hope he quits drinking, because in my opinion, alcoholism is a serious problem, it makes people commit crimes, when they are not aware of it. He admitted his crime, which means he already feels sorry. I hope he can contemplate on his life in prison, and turns a new leaf, because really he destroyed himself :(   I am not defending him, and of course I feel sorry for the victims, but still they shouldn't have gone to a bachelor's house :( it is very dangerous :( 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

he has been have a tough time with his dramas ratings going less, and he has a serious drinking problem too. So I guess he wasn't in his normal state, and I know very well that he wasn't doing this intentionally, he was under the effect of drink. I feel so sorry for him :( I hope he quits drinking, because in my opinion, alcoholism is a serious problem, it makes people commit crimes, when they are not aware of it. He admitted his crime, which means he already feels sorry. I hope he can contemplate on his life in prison, and turns a new leaf, because really he destroyed himself :(   I am not defending him, and of course I feel sorry for the victims, but still they shouldn't have gone to a bachelor's house :( it is very dangerous :( 

I so agree with you about alcoholism and that no one takes that first drink in hopes to be an alcoholic.  But like any addiction and ones personality traits it's about the choices each person makes and yes you are right without knowing his true story of the whys and how he got to this place he now finds himself in.  At the end of the day it is he that destroyed himself for what ever reasons.

I guess it makes one realize that money and fame often come with heavy prices and reminds us that the grass isn't always greener on the other side and we should be thankful for who we are and what we are blessed to have.  That what we have might be priceless to others and what some consider the other side and a dream to them...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@ktcjdrama @sushilicious Thank you for the warm welcome :kiss_wink:

@ktcjdrama who is you favorite couple? I love Scarlet and her actor...they are just so cute. But I also love the sismance between Tami and Scarlet :D.  I hope the trend of female-centric drama will continue. 

Mine is Scarlet and the actor too!! :D 

• Like 5

There was this powerful scene in Grey’s Anatomy. The rape victim said, “The Tequila I drank will make it my fault and whoever did this to me, the liquor he drank that will be his excuse.”...

Our society have double standards when it comes to rape. Please don’t!! 

+2

• Like 9

This kind of victim blaming attitude is what gives rise to more such rape and violence against women. I don't know why it's only the girls who have to be more "careful". If men are "dangerous" shouldnt all of them be locked up in cells like animals in the zoos. Afterall there is no difference....

@nohamahamoud2002

Edit On second thoughts I don't want to compare animals to these men, animals have more sense and empathy actually. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

At the end of the day it is he that destroyed himself for what ever reasons. 

Yes, to me it is the choices he makes that is to blamed. If he had said, “I am stronger than this.” He will not be addicted to alcohol. If he had said “No, I know I have a tendency to go crazy after drinking. So I don’t want to drink.” Then nothing would happen. It’s all about choices & the willpower.

like @cenching alcohol is never to blame, because alcohol never forces anyone to drink, it’s him who decides I will just drink. As a group, people stress people to drink, but there are people who actually disagree and said No. but he choose to say yes I will. So honestly it’s him who made this choice and it will be him who will take the fall. 

Some choice will go sour, but it’s a bet for people to choose, but sadly choices are often not think through well and therefore it will lead to serious consequences. Like the girls. If they chose not to go to his house, nothing would happened. If he haven’t drink, nothing would happened. Both sides are at fault.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This kind of victim blaming attitude is what gives rise to more such rape and violence against women. I don't know why it's only the girls who have to be more "careful". If men are "dangerous" shouldnt all of them be locked up in cells like animals in the zoos. Afterall there is no difference....

@nohamahamoud2002

I am not blaming the victims. I am just saying that it is dangerous to go a house where there is man alone. I am a girl myself, so I don't feel good about assault, but I am saying it is totally unwise to put yourself in danger. It is not blame. 

And judging from my own environment, and from my religious beliefs, it is a known fact that if there is a man and a woman alone in one room, they will feel some desire towards each other. It is just natural, because it is human nature. But of course, here the poor women were unconscious so they didn't feel anything at all :(  

and it isn't men only, there are also the reverse, some women assault men. 

just give it some thought and you will get my point, some rapists commit rape when they are completely sober, and not for once, they may be even serial rapists who did that crime for more than 20 times. 

• Like 4

On 7/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, Dhakra said:

How did you manage to get 9 points? You know nothing!

Ah Young was the school doc! 

Reveal hidden contents

50rlem.jpg

3990ac2e0b7c247271cb42076eb4c01598685cb1

Fairy16-00327.jpg

LOLOL. Ok I didnt remember her name but I know the character. I have no idea how I got an 9 too. I think it was a fluke. LOL. The question regarding Bok Joo and JH I knew and others were only a wild guess. Bwahahahaha. 

• Like 4

I think there were new details released about this case which explained the victims case better and why they were there.  They had to explain themselves because like most of us here I was thinking it was pretty dumb of them to join him alone.  This is from the most recent article (in a spoiler coz it’s Long) https://www.soompi.com/article/1339130wpp/victims-of-kang-ji-hwans-sexual-assault-tell-their-story-clarify-misunderstandings

Spoiler

In the written interview with Chosun Ilbo published on July 16 (and conducted before Kang Ji Hwan admitted to all charges), the victims clarified misunderstandings about the case. The outlet states that as it is a sensitive case regarding sexual assault, the responses of victims “A” and “B” were examined by their lawyer before being sent to the outlet. The answers do not indicate which of the women were replying. While their lawyer has indirectly conveyed their story in the past, this is the first time the women have spoken about this personally.

When asked to describe why they were at Kang Ji Hwan’s home that day, they replied, “We first met Kang Ji Hwan in April while working.” Although Kang Ji Hwan had referred to himself as an “oppa” to the two victims (a title used for the older male friend or brother of a woman), they clarified, “We were not close with him.”

Their visit to his house that day had been their first time there, and there were eight other people present including two managers, a stylist, Kang Ji Hwan himself, and more. It was a gathering that was held in part as a farewell party for one of the victims.

“Unlike what was initially reported, we did not go to a drinking party and then go to his house after he invited us,” they stated. “Kang Ji Hwan often said that he wanted to invite the staff that he usually works with to his house, and so it was a gathering that the staff were notified about in advance and an extension of our work.” A resident in the neighborhood witnessed two young women and several men entering Kang Ji Hwan’s home at about 1 p.m. that day.

It was brought up that people have been questioning why they would go to Kang Ji Hwan’s home to drink. They replied, “Kang Ji Hwan said that his house was used as something like a boarding house for his staff. We were not at all close with Kang Ji Hwan to the point that we would have gone drinking with him separately if it weren’t for work.”

They shared that other people at the gathering left first for personal reasons, and Kang Ji Hwan allegedly said to the two women, “Go after we talk some more. I’ll call you a taxi when you leave.” It was explained in parentheses in their written response that Kang Ji Hwan’s home is a detached house located in Opo-eup, and it’s in a remote location about 3 to 4 kilometers (approximately 2 – 2.5 miles) away from the town center. It therefore was not easy to leave without phoning for a taxi.

“Kang Ji Hwan assigned us a room [to sleep] on the second floor,” they said. “[After we talked] we took Kang Ji Hwan, who was drunk, to his room on the third floor, and then we came back down and entered the room he’d assigned us, where we went to sleep.”

When asked how they realized they had been assaulted, the response read, “Around 8 to 9 p.m., I woke up with the feeling that I was being sexually assaulted. But I really was. I screamed and defended myself. But Kang Ji Hwan immediately committed the crime on the other victim, who was sleeping. I didn’t expect this kind of situation would happen at all, since we were asleep and Kang Ji Hwan had been on a higher floor, instead of in the same room as us. I realized what had happened first and I became very panicked.”

The victims also stated that Kang Ji Hwan had not been in an extremely drunk state at the time. “If he had been extremely drunk, he would not have been able to come down on his own from the third floor to the second floor,” they stated. “Also, both during the criminal act and after it, Kang Ji Hwan was clearly acting in a conscious state. It was apparent considering his attitude towards us and what he said to us.” The victims were not able to share what was said between them.

They also added that Kang Ji Hwan had three hours in which to sleep before he assaulted them, and so they think he had sobered up. “We think Kang Ji Hwan’s testimony [that he gave during police questioning] that he ‘doesn’t remember’ is a lie,” they said.

When asked what they did after the assault, the women stated, “We screamed and protested strongly, and Kang Ji Hwan left the room. We right away locked the door. After we locked the door, Kang Ji Hwan knocked on it and said, ‘Open the door.’ We managed to use a KakaoTalk message to ask for help, and a friend that we were able to contact said, ‘Lock the door and wait until I get there.’ At about 10:10 p.m., after over an hour and a half of being locked in the room, the police arrived at Kang Ji Hwan’s house.”

Many members of the public have asked why the victims didn’t call the police themselves, and they explained that his home was so remote that their phone company’s service didn’t work there. They stated that they had of course tried to call emergency services, but they had no connection, and they weren’t able to call their acquaintances either. It was noted in the interview that one of the victims’ phones has a record of her trying to call acquaintances 13 times. They eventually managed to connect to a WiFi network that wasn’t password protected, and they asked for help using the messenger service.

When asked if they are having a difficult time after the incident, the women said, “It has been painful due to the psychological shock, the secondary harm that comes from the public, and the intimidation from the company. We are receiving psychiatric treatment.” They shared that in addition to themselves, their family is also suffering from malicious comments. “We are considering taking legal action against malicious comments,” they said.

The victims have been described by some members of the public as “kkotbaem,” women who take advantage of men using seduction. They stated, “We are women in our 20s in an unequal power relationship with the perpetrator Kang Ji Hwan. We took part in a company dinner that was an extension of our work, and then we suffered from this. We are not kkotbaem – we are the victims of a sex crime. We ask that you refrain from malicious comments or unfounded speculation until the ruling is out.”

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

like @cenching alcohol is never to blame, because alcohol never forces anyone to drink, it’s him who decides I will just drink. As a group, people stress people to drink, but there are people who actually disagree and said No. but he choose to say yes I will. So honestly it’s him who made this choice and it will be him who will take the fall. 

yes, I agree, no one is forced to drink, but it is a well-known fact that alcohol makes you lose your mind. exactly like taking drugs. You are unconscious. it is not an excuse, I am just analyzing. I hope you get my point

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

:joy: blinding my eyes le.... lol... 

@triplem with 1001 oppa back up plan... im worried u dont even remember their names properly :joy: Anyway point taken.... will prepare more backup list in case of emergency :neutral:

No need to remember names , just their bodies ...I  mean faces :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

no need to discuss these sad news of KJH anymore, I am not going to follow him or his works. I want to go on and have a happy time. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

No need to remember names , just their bodies ...I  mean faces :D 

Just remember the places that can be seen ah...*cough*..*coughcough* :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, sushilicious said:

Just remember the places that can be seen ah...*cough*..*coughcough* :ph34r:

Of course of course . All PG-18 stuff :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am not blaming the victims. I am just saying that it is dangerous to go a house where there is man alone. I am a girl myself, so I don't feel good about assault, but I am saying it is totally unwise to put yourself in danger. It is not blame. 

And judging from my own environment, and from my religious beliefs, it is a known fact that if there is a man and a woman alone in one room, they will feel some desire towards each other. It is just natural, because it is human nature. But of course, here the poor women were unconscious so they didn't feel anything at all :(  

and it isn't men only, there are also the reverse, some women assault men. 

See this is how women are being repressed for ages. Don't wear short dresses, don't go out in the night, don't talk unnecessarily. Honestly why the hell do we have to stay only in our houses forego our freedom just because these richard simmons guys can't keep it in their pants? I also come from a country with the same kind of religious beliefs. That's why it enrages me a lot. No matter what the guy does it's always the women's fault. But you know what, it's also the women's fault in a way, if you think about it, if all the mothers teach their sons to respect the opposite gender at a young age, these things wouldn't happen at all. 

• Like 7