Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Was forced to listen unnecessary convo. Cos in foodcourt u will hear person talk nxt to u. Whether u want or not :ph34r:

So basically someone want long job title to justify what she do. Just do ur job well girl i would say.

And shes kind of saying fresh grad shd not have fancy title. Cos theyre inexperienced and world would laugh at them... ermmm okay. 

Quickly eat my food and go. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

538 :blush:

watching love affairs in the afternoon ep 2 .. dangerous situation. songseng nim is caring more than her hubby xixixixix. 911 !! :relieved:

@Lawyerh sometimes people just need apreciation. wkwkwkwk.. I think rather than long job title, I would prefer more income hua ha ha ha ha.. am I too transparent? :ph34r:

• LOL 6

EDIT - wait so the angel Dan becomes human (implied by some in the thread)? And they live happily ever after?  How did the writer swing that ending?  Hmmm...almost makes me want to watch it to find out. :lol:

Don’t bother , the Ending was mixed of Dan your are stalker , you are not doing ur job , following YS all day you fired :yum:

some adopted of Disney movies , the magic tears & copying other show ending like Abyss. ( The whole Cha Min floating and following Go Se Yeon around for three years. Dan followed LYS for 3 months and he was granted an earlier time to be with LYS, unlike Cha Min who waited 3 years. :lol: ) 

* ( ) as watcher of Abyss conform it :mrgreen:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh sometimes people just need apreciation. wkwkwkwk.. I think rather than long job title, I would prefer more income hua ha ha ha ha.. am I too transparent? :ph34r:

Ikr lol... its more realistic... 

The girl quite free cos she want to propose to boss new long job title. I was like... hmm she got nothing to do or what.... she discuss it the whole time i ate my ayam ... i was like... ehm can i ate in peace or not....lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr lol... its more realistic... 

The girl quite free cos she want to propose to boss new long job title. I was like... hmm she got nothing to do or what.... she discuss it the whole i ate my ayam ... i was like... ehm can i ate in peace or not....lol. 

ok I can feel you.. it is better if you move in here because our conversations

in this room the whole day is just kdramas actors and actress. even if we must to face auditors we still talk about it. you need new office HAHAHAHAHA *hugsssss :blush:

btw so the lead auditor is reading hasil temuan/findings? for 2018 auditing now. he is handsome and malignant. ferocious? yeah a kind of.. I just know that handsome people can be this malignant WKWKWKWKWKWK .. hmmhh.. sexy :heart:

I almost lost my words. our eyes met when he just sits on his seat. and coincidentaly our eyes met then I can not do anything than smile to him. and he smiles and pointing me with his hand. oh gosh.. I almost need oxygen tank :mask: omg I want this over soon.

• LOL 5

22 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw so the lead auditor is reading hasil temuan/findings? for 2018 auditing now. he is handsome and malignant. ferocious? yeah a kind of.. I just know that handsome people can be this malignant WKWKWKWKWKWK .. hmmhh.. sexy :heart:

I almost lost my words. our eyes met when he just sits on his seat. and coincidentaly our eyes met then I can not do anything than smile to him. and he smiles and pointing me with his fingers. oh gosh.. I almost need oxygen tank :mask: omg I want this over soon

Wow... you’re living the Kdrama reality.  Now all that’s required is for you to bond over ramyeon and the accidental kiss.  Hopefully no noble idiocy.  Happy ever after.  :wub:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

46 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Wow... you’re living the Kdrama reality.  Now all that’s required is for you to bond over ramyeon and the accidental kiss.  Hopefully no noble idiocy.  Happy ever after.  :wub:

There is no happily ever after in here :unamused:

they are questioning our procurements about 800.000.000 IDR after the earthquakes and tsunami moment. If we can not give them a satisfied answer then we must give it back. If we can not give it back then ... you know.. prison? WKWKWWKKWKW okey well but Procurements this year and last year is not my responsibility area. But still. Tensions is a bit high in here huhuhu..

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)

@nrllee I’m not sure what the mods in that section will do but the thread starter is trying her  best to keep things calm but right now , it’s still ....:sweatingbullets:. I’m glad I’m not the mod there ! 

Spoiler

cellvsgoku.gif

@mouse007 did you finish 3rd charm ? SKJ is currently in Watcher , crime drama . Not sure if it’s your cup of tea. But he’s looking fine - cop uniform , running around , looking all hot & bothered  . @Ameera Ali has some gif collections :P . Some poster commented he’s put on a bit of weight ( I agree  ) but I think he’s just looking athletic :lol:

@Lawyerh are you done with eps 2 of Watcher ? 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Of course @triplem my recycled love. Done ep 2 hahaha....

Spoiler

Btw my signal sense 2 pair :

Noona × dongsaeng

Uncle × young lady

Ignore me... haha my signal not always right nor necessary :lol:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m not sure what the mods in that section will do but the thread starter is trying her  best to keep things calm but right now , it’s still ....:sweatingbullets:. I’m glad I’m not the mod there 

Yeah some of the attacks in there are too personal for my liking. Saying someone isn’t worthy of being called a fan is taking it too far I feel?  You can agree to disagree surely?  Just put those users on the ignore list?  It’s just semantics to say they think it wasn’t a great choice for her?  They will still watch her next project?  So strange to take any negativity or criticism as a sign of “hate”.  :mellow:  Maybe a mod needs to step in and tell them to do just that - suggest they just put people on the ignore list so everyone can just be in their separate idyllic corners and not have to read posts from people they don’t like? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Foodielicious 

:blush:

Food food food.

:joy:

Me want dinnnner

Spending the entire day in school :)

@Lawyerh yesterday my pillowlicious very nice. Very very nice. Got loads of sweet dreams hahahha. 

• LOL 4