17-E8-A204-5-B9-E-474-F-9-E47-28-F0-CC03

After “What the!? That’s even messier!”
35-F4-EBC8-B2-C3-4-F09-B409-424-F1-D3034

I am laughing so badly :joy:

• Confused 3
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@sushilicious the mess of the before and after seems the same to me lols

Loll the trash on the ground in the kitchen have been cleared lol. It’s wayyyyy better than what it was, but it’s still a mess. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@ktcjdrama @sushilicious Thank you for the warm welcome :kiss_wink:

@ktcjdrama who is you favorite couple? I love Scarlet and her actor...they are just so cute. But I also love the sismance between Tami and Scarlet :D.  I hope the trend of female-centric drama will continue. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002   ~ read about kang ji hwan. in the beginning, it seemed like his dramas were doing well and he was on this rise. then in the middle, he just seemed to have problem with agency, dramas were not too good. difficult to describe but it felt like that the joyful spark he had in earlier dramas had disappeared from his face and he wasn't happy. have seen quite a few actors have this kind of trajectory where it then ends on some sour note. but it still feels weird reading this news about him...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

564. @Lmangla Yes. If look back to his old interview, he was more cheerful back then (guerilla date).

Recent interview he often looks a bit dull. But actually, his drama acting quality was getting better for me in this recent year, rather than when he was very booming.

And i thought he more refined in personality now & seems calmer. So this sudden news hit me quite bad.

Call me silly, but my sleep a bit disrupted lol.

But im kind on acceptance stage now. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Just now, Lawyerh said:

564. @Lmangla Yes. If look back to his old interview, he was more cheerful back then (guerilla date). Recent interview he often looks a bit dull. But actually, his drama acting quality was getting better for me in this recent year, rather than when he was very booming. And i thought he more refined in personality now & more calm. So this sudden news hit me quite bad. Call me silly, but my sleep a bit disrupted lol.

I wonder if I were still his fan and did not drop it..I would probably be crying right now. It’s just a shocker to me that he is this type of a person...honestly it’s really disappointing...

You are at the acceptance stage faster than me lol

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

5d2f0153dcc85835624986.gif?download

hopefully you will get over it soon :kiss_wink:

its sad he end like that 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I just happened to watch a documentary about this Canadian colonel who is in charge of several hundreds of men...he was caught raping & stealing woman’s laundry...and it really reminded me of it..honestly we are all too Naive to think that celebrities will never do these kind of stuff...at the end of the day, they are still human...we are not perfect..we cannot judge someone’s probability based on their occupation.. #factslearnt. 

Referencing from Seungri & KJH.

But by saying that, not all are like this. There are definitely good people out there.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

How did Go Go Squid get its name?  I mean the Chinese has nothing to do with squids?  The literal translation is “My Beloved, The One I am passionate about (Hot in Love for)”?   It baffles me. :lol:.  I am not watching it but it pops up as one of the hot topics and I can’t help laughing every time I see it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

564. @Lmangla Yes. If look back to his old interview, he was more cheerful back then (guerilla date). Recent interview he often looks a bit dull. But actually, his drama acting quality was getting better for me in this recent year, rather than when he was very booming. And i thought he more refined in personality now & seems calmer. So this sudden news hit me quite bad.

I can understand why you feel you are silly but you know what I have learnt -- sometimes our emotions about the dramas and actors we like are tied into something else altogether.

so will give you an example. years ago, this happened to me. was watching this kdrama on tv and we had to go annoyingly visit my relatives. was hoping to come back home and see the end but it didn't happen. I was so upset that I was in tears and my relatives were like whats wrong with this girl? but actually it wasn't about the drama -- I was searching for a job and getting nowhere and just felt frustrated. so in my head, it had been like get through this drama and something will surely turn around, I will get a job -- some sort of naive hope and me realizing that I was just silly had me crying.

so @Lawyerh , you will have your own reasons on what connected you to his performance and thats why some sleep disrupted. but good to hear you are in acceptance stage now.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

568. @sushilicious

Yes im just new fans and this one quite affecting to me already. Cant imagine those long timer fans... some of them has been like for 10 yrs plus. How more dissapointment it is for them?

So i say actor hold higher responsibility in retain clean image than regular citizens. Because they can personally & literally break fans heart. 

If he do drugs or gambling, its not too bad for me. But this one?

Anyway, i still follow up his news for more closure & acceptance. 

• Like 5

Anyways...thundercloud aside like how my lecturer would say it “Let’s be unreasonably positive!” ...I made a batik in school! :lol:I’m proud! But it’s hideous. Whahahahahaha

Let us learn to accept bah...what’s done is done. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just now, sushilicious said:

.I made a batik in school! :lol:I’m proud! But it’s hideous. Whahahahahaha

hahaha... what colour combos? share pics!

• Like 4

IgnorantLinearErne-size_restricted.gif  Lately when it rains it pours...

I really liked the drama Lie To Me and as @sushilicious said about Kang Ji Hwan it's just disappointing whether you're a fan or not it's still just so sad. I feel sorry for the victims most of all. Just a reminder to all fans that goodness is a form of acting for some and what you see in dramas or for myself even in a show like WGM.  Its far from real no matter how it might seem or make you feel...:cry:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, nrllee said:

How did Go Go Squid get its name?  I mean the Chinese has nothing to do with squids?  The literal translation is “My Beloved, The One I am passionate about (Hot in Love for)”?   It baffles me. :lol:.  I am not watching it but it pops up as one of the hot topics and I can’t help laughing every time I see it.

I keep seeing this go go squid thing on my twitter feed ...what is it??? c drama? reality show?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

I keep seeing this go go squid thing on my twitter feed ...what is it??? c drama? reality show?

It’s c drama?  O I just noticed the novel name is “Stewed Squid with honey.”.  That’s where the squid reference comes from :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

hahaha... what colour combos? share pics!

Haha school budget so it only indigo hahaha

@USAFarmgirl 2I too felt that reality is harsh sometimes when we realize that the in Drama character is different then the character we see in real life. I was actually a seungri fan, until the whole thing started. I was really upset with him for doing these...and Jung Joon Young too..I actually like them. And it was honestly a heartache when I found out. I pretty much clear my watch history of them...

it was upsetting. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

I gave up drawing cause i was dripping all the wax so i decided to use stamp :)

Spoiler

20190717-193454.jpg

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3