Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

HDL

Spoiler

Im a bit worried on chemie department between IU & YJG? Am i the only one here? Cos i didnt see much tbh (in press con or ep1/2). They really look like rich lady and her servant only :lol:... Maybe still early to tell. But some drama you already can feel the passion early... So.... ok nvm ill wait. Im more than happy to be proven wrong anyway. 

Its promising, but ep 1-2 didnt managed to make me 100% focus to the drama. I tend to lost my attention fast, but if drama really good they will get more focus from me :lol:

Ps. IU is superb on My Mister. Heres shes good, not much to complaint. But i think not on the superb line yet for now. 

• Like 5

Waiting for Dante tomorrow night. :) because not gonna catch live. Must watch with subs :) 

i love how Dante first meet female lead is after seeing fl’s picture of her eating stuff with honey dripping all over the table. Which is uploaded online..haha hilarious.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Just to qualify my feelings about IU and HDL.  She’s still doing a good job on the whole.  And HDL is worthy of the buzz.  I just hope them bringing the drama forward because tvN had to push AC3 back doesn’t affect the writing/acting/production too much (I read that’s what happened? Can’t be sure of the veracity of this fact).  They probably thought they had a lot more time to get through it.  

i still cant accept the shotgun....they try to make it fancy however it fail to reach that in my eyes lols

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah maybe that’s what they mean :).  Anyway I can really only manage 2 dramas at any one time so I will probably drop HDL (and just read recaps) for Dr John which premieres this weekend.  DS60 I will be following but I need to carve out time to watch this week’s eps.  Reading comments about Ep5 it looks like PMJ may be getting his mojo, earning his political stripes.

He is , he is !!! It’s getting better . I’m all for PMJ & Sec Cha to conquer the world ...but right now shirtless oppa is messing around with them :D

@sushilicious after I finish Perfume next week  , I’ll watch Level Up with you . I always like having a rom com in my list . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@sushilicious after I finish Perfume next week  , I’ll watch Level Up with you . I always like having a rom com in my list .

That’s what I plan to do too!! :D 

We’re heading over soon @sushilicious

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I was wondering why Sec Cha (in DS60) looked so familiar, apparently he’s the actor that turned down that massively hyped drama King Eternal Sovereign with Lee MinHo in it.  I remember reading about it and then thinking why on earth he would turn down something as big as that because it wasn’t like he was a big hallyu Star with a ton of choices.  Maybe DS60 was why?  Who knows?  Maybe he didn’t like the script for KES. :huh:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/06/13/k-actor-son-seon-gu-declines-drama-offer-for-kim-eun-sooks-the-king-eternal-sovereign/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sorry-going off topic to real life. KJH has admitted to sexual assault. I read he's married-is that correct or was it a screen wife? Korean men generally speaking look at women as playthings. No wonder all the K dramas show devoted bfs/husbands cos there may be very few of them in real life. Korean women need to escape reality by watching K drama. 

• Like 4

Oh nooo ji hoon oppa got arm injury :(

@Sejabin He was filming kingdom then he injuried his arm :(

@refuse2sink i think on screen. Last i heard he was never married.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious sorry ur Dante.. i might push further (TBD). Cos @angelangie bring me new J-guy to the table... that i fancy more lol. 

so i managed to influence you with it? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so i managed to influence you with it? :D 

Yes.... haha.... sold off. But i gotta cleared up K backlog first. 

@refuse2sink not married KJH. Escape from reality is what all drama watchers do lol. Not only in korea. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

:love: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious Lol, I'm here, what's up, what's new? I was locked up at work for weeks :ph34r: finally escaped :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, nateko said:

@sushilicious Lol, I'm here, what's up, what's new? I was locked up at work for weeks :ph34r: finally escaped :naughty:

Congratulations!! I am still struggling to escape from my chains... :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 4