Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

have you guys ever shop like you are dreaming and later you realized you spend too much and then you regret it :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'm also not sold on the idea of season 4 but oh well. Who knows if they'll even make it? :tounge_xd:

Could you imagine the last part instead of Bang Je Soo only, this version of Kousuke enters as well and call the woman ‘mother’ 

Spoiler

174-FE428-066-E-4-DEA-96-F4-0507-A015-AC

Me:

Spoiler

964-D8903-E244-4-AB0-89-BE-CB0668-F9915-

so beautifulll.

Then overall Kousuke just wants to kill kaneki lolll

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

+2 :kiss:

I read people discuss about making breast bigger. They will regret it. My breast now is 38 cup C and Feels like going 40 and I feel uncomfortable with this size. I want skinny breast like keira knightley. I can’t bear breast like jen aniston. It is too much.

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Me me me.... oh u've been not around... i've been gushing abt it for sometimes....

@ktcjdrama i love biology teacher... swooned.... :wub: 

did u watch the released today? :D i know im loving the stills they been releasing :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

am i the only one with Hotel? :D 

me

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@angelangie yea all the trailer is sooo gorgeous. The settings, the clothes, the lighting looks so artistic. And IU is witty & pretty. But im not familiar with the male lead.... 

I can't wait. I'll look for u, once i watched w/ sub tom :D

• Like 2
  • Love 4

99-A580-F3-B852-4-E4-E-BABD-65-CB24-C26-

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@angelangie yea all the trailer is sooo gorgeous. The settings, the clothes, the lighting looks so artistic. And IU is witty & pretty. But im not familiar with the male lead.... 

I can't wait. I'll look for u, once i watched w/ sub tom :D

i know the male lead cause he used to act with Kim YooJung lols....and he is awesome is most...however when i see him again in deLuna....he looks kinda gaunt to me....im not sure is it to be in sync with deLuna or he had been acting in quite a number of films back to back? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

hehehe i have another one that i'm waiting however it will only be released next year!!! however we finally get the teaser!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lighting pls... before @Lmangla scream at u :joy: I only see yellow umbrella darling....:joy::joy:

I am not working for  channel A :mrgreen::joy: , 

@angelangie in hotel there wouldn’t be any affair :joy: there security is strong :tounge_wink:

15630285951563028587.gif

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i know the male lead cause he used to act with Kim YooJung lols....and he is awesome is most...however when i see him again in deLuna....he looks kinda gaunt to me....im not sure is it to be in sync with deLuna or he had been acting in quite a number of films back to back? 

I've made reservation at Hotel Luna and will check in soon ;)

Yeo Jin Goo recently acted in Absolute Boyfriend. I think his gaunt look is only because he's outgrown his teenage look? But yeah, he's been very very busy. The Crowned Clown, Absolute Boyfriend, and Hotel Luna consecutively.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sung Hoon I Live Alone next episode will be in Singapore for a photoshoot. Interesting. :) 

sexyyyyyyy... + Weather = A wonderful master piece :D (don’t quote me on this lol)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I've made reservation at Hotel Luna and will check in soon ;)

Yeo Jin Goo recently acted in Absolute Boyfriend. I think his gaunt look is only because he's outgrown his teenage look? But yeah, he's been very very busy. The Crowned Clown, Absolute Boyfriend, and Hotel Luna consecutively.

thats what i thought too....and i thought i had been seeing his name appearing nonstop back to back

@Ameera Ali er can u get me a black panther? i love that more :D and while u go hunting for one....i take this for now :D 

15630285951563028587.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem Ooooo I got 9/10 on that WLFKBJ quiz. Gahahahahaha. I'm proud of myself. LOL. I went wrong in that one question where they asked when they first met. I totally forgot that they were childhood sweethearts. Hahaha. And yeah I'm sure @Dhakra will get 10/10 on this one. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1