Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla :mrgreen: , popular hair cut :joy:

bwahahah... well, mine is a bob cut but still... was just thinking that his ends in the back are longer than mine. hahahah... but it is a terrible haircut because he has a very small face and narrow body. would look better with short haircut and a beard. another drama I will not watch now - bad haircut.

@angelangie ~ what happened to your baidu account?

• LOL 5

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahah... well, mine is a bob cut but still... was just thinking that his ends in the back are longer than mine. hahahah... but it is a terrible haircut because he has a very small face and narrow body. would look better with short haircut and a beard. another drama I will not watch now - bad haircut.

@angelangie ~ what happened to your baidu account?

i lost the password and i cant seems to able to retrieve it as i didnt link it with my mobile acc

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Watching :heart: affair. 

Why shes not selling that 2 birds lol... rather than need to steal lipstick.... I give her quick solution :lol:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah I think it premieres tonight?  I am in 2 minds whether to start it or not.  Fantasy. Hong sisters.  But I like Yeo JinGoo.  :huh:.  Then there’s Doctor John starting soon too.  I don’t think I can watch so many.  There’s also SiWan’s one Strangers from Hell which looks creepy and I quite like it.

I am actually interested in Dr John , I bookmarked it to follow the thread . But yes it’s impossible to watch so many at once . I would love to read what you think when you start it.  Horror dramas - I can’t. I’m scared . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Watching :heart: affair. 

Why shes not selling that 2 birds lol... rather than need to steal lipstick.... I give her quick solution :lol:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin

Exactly right ! I wanted to set the birds free but selling them is brilliant .. 

@Ameera Ali I am trying to keep my eye on the prize but I admit I hv soft spot for mr broad shoulders . @refuse2sink Take a break from your patients and hv some candy . 

Spoiler

tumblr_o1pq5gwblF1r5c02zo1_400.gif

Plus he’s flexible 

Spoiler

@Dhakra @kokodus what’s your score ? Dhakra will ace this 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336606wpp/quiz-how-well-do-you-remember-weightlifting-fairy-kim-bok-joo

i only got 6 /10

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

Dr John

Yessss but I’m too tired to catch live today hahaha 

• Like 5

This year has a lot of good dramas... It's always that perpetual struggle of too many dramas too little time... :sweatingbullets:

So many that I am anticipating to start while now still playing catch up with current dramas.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

am i the only one with Hotel? :D 

Me me me.... oh u've been not around... i've been gushing abt it for sometimes....

@ktcjdrama i love biology teacher... swooned.... :wub: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I love me karate/cop teacher :ph34r: Waiting for Mr Do.:D And or Mr Mastuda :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

My only drama now is love affairs :heartbreak:

too bored .. I need something like fiery priest. My friend is still crazy about the guest because of KJW. 

Can’t wait for LMh and kim go eun :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious @nateko So I just finished V3 lol. I know so late :ph34r:. And i hope im not opened up sushi old wound :lol:.

Reveal hidden contents

To me the ending quite artistic...

Kind of sealed the deal for those tragic ill-fated brother. 

The whole family surely have some mental illness run in their blood, the father psycho (?), still don't know why he need to drown his son in the well. KW antisocial. KM pure pyscho. 

The problem for me is... on epilogue ... whats with that trope of BJS not dying omg... i just don't like him.

I'm not in for V4. Ah well, unless new detective is hottie :lol: But then they might kill him too... Hmmm.... 

I'm also not sold on the idea of season 4 but oh well. Who knows if they'll even make it? :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1