Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

29 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@superspace I noticed your new DP almost immediately when I opened Soompi this morning! Hahah! Now you can test the theory if you get more likes with Oppa or Rice Cooker. :D

Me noticed it too...what more her rice cooker dp was just so eye-catching and now..it turned back into the usual oppa dp :D Please test it @superspace , post something on the main thread and see whether you get more likes this time. 

23 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Gotta admit, I will kind of miss the rice cookers once everyone changes back to their own DPs again.

It's like an inside joke only +/- people understand :lol:

Ikr ~~ in a way...I'm glad we got the chance to change our dp to something silly as a group :w00t: You def can keep your rice cooker + won bin dp though..at least it still has an oppa in it. Me...I'm changing mine..ppl don't even get it what kind of picture it is :ph34r:

@Sushimi first time working? You must be quite young? But already around in soompi since...what year did you say was it when you and your 2 other friends did the addition without saying anything for 3 hours? 

@Sejabin who Syahrini?? you realise sushimi just sort of said she didn't want anymore gossip right? :D

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

first time working?

Yes

You must be quite young

Ahhhhh

what year did you say was it when you and your 2 other friends did the addition without saying anything for 3 hours? 

2018(?)

+2

• Like 2

Soompi having major upgrades lol

+2

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The chatbox are gone? Is it done??

am still seeing on the main page.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

:evillaugh:This is me when I watch dramas

+2

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am still seeing on the main page.

Really I am currently chatting with them and then got laggy in my end. And I try to logcin back but it was gone. It is under member shop before but I didn't see it now. I'm on mobile now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@wallflowersforjane @snowlou Hahaha. Yes, after checking my work email and nothing is very urgent I log in right away and change my DP! LOL!  Thankfully, I have many stock of oppa GIF so I can use it right away. Will give you the report right away after I analyze how many likes that I get with this cute DP!  :D

@im0202 If you miss my rice cooker DP, don't be shy to tell me. Then I will send you the GIF right away! :lol:

But not for now, because many people are working now and I don't want to ruin their concentration! 

@angelangie @Sushimi Yes. I think office gossip happen all the time and everywhere. I intend to avoid it as much as I can. Usually I change to the topic on Kdrama and handsome oppas. It is more healthy topic right?!

@Sejabin @snowlou @Alice Wonderland @Lawyerh ooh you too? Syahrini and his husband is not fun anymore. The hot topic is Raul Lemos! :mrgreen:

(It is funny that I always forget to write the count in this thread but I almost write in the shipper thread. LOL)

• LOL 6

39 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Alice Wonderland @superspace @snowlou @Lawyerh @cenching rather than singing Indonesia Raya, let us gossiping about Syahrini hahahahaha btw now her hubby is showing his power as orang kaya and calling top lawyers to catch his wife haters hahahaha

Darling, her husband is OKB and it's obvious that money can't buy class. You can take a person out of the trailer park but you can't take a trailer park out of a person....Let karma catches up with them...

I am more interested in Krisdayanti's family brouhaha though

+2

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Really I am currently chatting with them and then got laggy in my end. And I try to logcin back but it was gone. It is under member shop before but I didn't see it now. I'm on mobile now. 

oh? I am still able to chat. am on labtop though.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:happy:

I've read lot of mentions and quotes, so here's my replies to all

Yes, fellow homelands. Glad to meet you here.hahaha

@angelangie I see. Mom always scolds me whenever I eat spicy foods. But I still can't give up chilli!  :relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Don’t mind me..just...$$

+2

• LOL 4

FYI, the chatbox is not gone. I disabled access from the navigation bar but the feature is still there on the forum home page.

The event earlier today was to let out your concerns and recommendations to the staff in order to improve the forum experience in an open dialogue. We're somewhat building a roadmap for the near future.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Gotta admit, I will kind of miss the rice cookers once everyone changes back to their own DPs again.

It's like an inside joke only +/- people understand :lol:

1 more day before I say goodbye to Won Bin oppa and his rice cooker!

Me too! We will always have our rice cookers. What an epic day/night that was! B)

21 minutes ago, superspace said:

@wallflowersforjane @snowlou Hahaha. Yes, after checking my work email and nothing is very urgent I log in right away and change my DP! LOL!  Thankfully, I have many stock of oppa GIF so I can use it right away. Will give you the report right away after I analyze how many likes that I get with this cute DP!  :D

I look forward to your analysis! So that I can decide on my new DP. I rarely change it nowadays. But looks like I gotta start stocking up for Soompi again!

@Sushimi Don't contribute! If you are included, just observe and absorb for now to get a better handle of your new office dynamics. I always say that information is power and gossip usually help you to figure out fast how to interact with the persons - both the gossiper and the gossipee. Just remember to remain objective and make your own assessments of each person. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 4