Evolution Mode 4.4 (Beta) Theme has been taken offline for unscheduled maintenance.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali Im busy with Historian today. Got dating lesson from Joseon era ... :joy: called PPHC. Push & pull, hot & cold. Hahahaha... aka try to be mysterious. :sweat_smile:

Now you made me want to watch Historian... :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

846 :o

@Lawyerh is that true? I just see it on IG

ckckckck.. seems like nowadays people think marriage is just like dating. If want to break up then just do it. If want to divorce then just do it. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

@Sejabin most likely i think. She deleted it tho now in ig. This couple make me..zzzz... cos they've been super duper sweet with each other. So i tot this should last long.

From the way she need to pressured him in the text. Most likely hes not interested to stay in the marriage alrd. Just let him go. Whats the need to meet up her mom. His heart not there anymore. 

She seems still so much in love with him just like last month tho.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin most likely i think. She deleted it tho now in ig. This couple make me..zzzz... cos they've been super duper sweet with each other. So i tot this should last long.

From the way she need to pressured him in the text. Most likely hes not interested to stay in the marriage alrd. Just let him go. Whats the need to meet up her mom. His heart not there anymore. 

She seems still so much in love with him just like last month tho.

she is still want to stay in the marriage even in bad situation. She is more mature than his husband. If she posted those news on IG it will efecting Ahn Jae Hyun’s career. Ckckckck.. too messy. I think AJH will be more mad to her because of her posts on IG  :kiss:

yeah you are right. If I was her I will stay cool and calm. If he wants to divorced then I will let him proceed it. He wants it. But of course I won’t share private issues on IG. It will add problems. 

Too sad. But yeah that guy is too young. Thst is why I never give a lot attention to the younger guys WKWKWKWWKKW :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

No one goes into a marriage thinking it will be hard or that it won’t work. But let’s face it , not all marriages will work and if one partner is no longer wanting to be in it , just let it go. You can keep them there physically but not their hearts , what’s the point 

( excuse my philosophical musings early this Sunday morning. I think it’s the after effects of  my Affairs drama :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Sad... 

@triplem the couple we want divorce don't do it, but the ones we hope won't (or don't care) ended up divorcing :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

It really sounds like there is going to be alot of crazyness going on :joy:. But the premise is interessting....keep me updated when you start watching it :kiss_wink:

not enough crackle with the OTP. so giving up hahahah...

I need to find another drama that is sticky -- where do I find one?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

No one goes into a marriage thinking it will be hard or that it won’t work. But let’s face it , not all marriages will work and if one partner is no longer wanting to be in it , just let it go. You can keep them there physically but not their hearts , what’s the point 

( excuse my philosophical musings early this Sunday morning. I think it’s the after effects of  my Affairs drama :lol:

also think it is best to avoid airing the dirty laundry in public but unfortunately, divorces seem to bring out the real nasty side of people. it is great for gossipy aunties and magazines but am not sure why she is posting private messages between the two of them. we are not her friends or family. the internet doesn't need to know. at the end of the day, have some respect for what you had and move on instead of doing a he said/she said.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh I think she is hurting. By AJH’s wants. That is why she posted on IG to hurt him too. Like a little revenge to him. But it will effects his career. 

Still my favorite is lee byung hun’s wife hahahaha :joy: despite his standard face and bad habbit she is still insisted to be together with that man :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Sejabin ~ what I love about weekend and daily dramas is how they show love isn't enough for a relationship. in order to make it work, there's also factors that are needed like communication and trust. also a couple have to be getting what they need in order for a relationship to weather crisis like finances, affairs, addiction etc. in weekend/daily dramas, you often see how a couple will keep going because they are getting something out of it -- maybe money or social face or even just companionship. so even with affair, they don't leave. but for some couples, trust is what they need and once broken, they walk away.

@Lawyerh ~ more than the divorce, am surprised by her posts. the folks in the agency must be so shocked and wondering how to deal with it. imagine trying to deal with someone else's personal life in a professional setting.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

not enough crackle with the OTP. so giving up hahahah...

I need to find another drama that is sticky -- where do I find one?

LOL that was quick :joy:

you could check out:

Kiralik Ask...I didn´t finished all epiosodes but from what I watched it was fun...and there was a lot of bickering between the OTP. 

Hercai

Kurt Seyit & Sura 

Kara Sevda

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla All I can say is good luck to Ahn Jae Hyun.

I surprised/not surprised with her posts. She got novel based on her true love story. They got Newlywed Diary to showcase their love. I was just thinking with that amount of mushiness (is this even a word?:lol:) love can survive. Apparently no. 

Well, I think can say theyre not so private about their love affair? :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I guess this is the year of divorce in K-entertainment. 

But to be honest I don´t think that it was right for Goo Hye Sun to post those private messages. She said that she did it because she want to protect herself and her familie....but how is her acting like this protecting them. She should have waited until the official statement was released and if they truly tried to defame her like she claimed before doing all of this.

But I´m giving Ahn Jae Hyun a big side eye since I read on another blog that he was friend with Jung Joon Young. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

LOL that was quick :joy:

you could check out:

Kiralik Ask...I didn´t finished all epiosodes but from what I watched it was fun...and there was a lot of bickering between the OTP. 

Hercai

Kurt Seyit & Sura 

Kara Sevda

+2

kekek... tried to sit through ep 1 and got halfway through but was kind of bored. there was no character that was interesting. I can watch a drama if there are interesting side characters which is what I end up doing since most OTPs actually bore me. maybe I have some weird scale for romance. kekeke.... will surf and see if these titles interest me.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekek... tried to sit through ep 1 and got halfway through but was kind of bored. there was no character that was interesting. I can watch a drama if there are interesting side characters which is what I end up doing since most OTPs actually bore me. maybe I have some weird scale for romance. kekeke.... will surf and see if these titles interest me.

I agreed about the side characters being interesting too. more thant 30 episodes of only the OTP would really be too boring. The funny thing is that nowadays when I´m watching K-dramas I tend to be more invested in the secondary couple more than the main one :joy:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1