Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Lawyerh @triplem ~ bwahahaha... how well you know me girls.. :D looks like watcher is off the menu!

Its like full blackout sometimes lol... i got to squint my eyes to see....

ZiFTxQi.gif

• LOL 6

@Lawyerh :sweatingbullets: Were your eyes not trained after GOT S08E3?!!! Compared to that Watcher is like Diwali/Christmas eve!!:w00t:

• LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Its like full blackout sometimes lol... i got to squint my eyes to see....

hahahha.. am definitely not even going to bother checking it out then!

@mouse007 ~ think you were asking about "before we got married" -- the first episode is weird; kind of screetchy. but once you get past it, it is a good cheating drama. why? there is good lighting and zero attempt to have this weird existential conversations or themes.

instead, it is just about broken relationships with folks who are not necessarily evil but just flawed. meaning, they annoy you a little but you are not cursing them. it makes sense why the relationships are at breaking point but at the same time, there is a kind of normalcy about why they are at this stage. it is not strange reasons (like birds or flowers) that have you scratching your head. and it is not so angsty that it makes you feel heavy or anything. instead, you can watch quite detached but still feel a bit of addictive vibes as the chemistry is good.

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

@Lawyerh :sweatingbullets: Were your eyes not trained after GOT S08E3?!!! Compared to that Watcher is like Diwali/Christmas eve!!:w00t:

Game of Thrones? Lol.. me no oppa dont watch one hahaha..... But i can't imagine something even darker than this staygold lol...

Idk i feel The Watcher like not HD the video. I can't watch in Viu cos not premium user. 

• LOL 6

24 minutes ago, staygold said:

Angel's last mission end badly? What happen

Finale tonight. ThAts why I’m camping there ...so far writer nim is being cursed at :lol:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

i feel The Watcher like not HD the video. I can't watch in Viu cos not premium user.

The premium account is worth it. How much in SG ? It’s rm10 per month for us 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:
29 minutes ago, staygold said:

Angel's last mission end badly? What happen

Finale tonight. ThAts why I’m camping there ...so far writer nim is being cursed at :lol:

is the story that bad a mess? read some earlier recap that the writing makes no sense whatever. so improvement then?

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

The premium account is worth it. How much in SG ? It’s rm10 per month for us 

I have no idea lol.... but avoid paying hahaha.... 

• LOL 5

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is the story that bad a mess? read some earlier recap that the writing makes no sense whatever. so improvement then?

Seems happy end but it was dragged to the very last two minutes. So still some dissatisfaction going on. But I don’t think I’ll need to do this 

ezgif.com_optimize_2.0.gif

By the way this is a Samsung firevase :w00t:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/28/18285253/samsung-firevase-throwable-fire-extinguisher-south-korean-awareness-campaign

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @triplem today lesson : never date angel  :mrgreen:

It's not like i see any of them around me :joy: How to date Angel ??.. Thats a lesson i want to hear!

@triplem accounting lesson i dont wanna :joy: thats for Seo Kang Joon lol lol.

• LOL 5

No number

Ur Ipoh classmate ? @triplem

m1k73e2.png

:joy:

• LOL 5

@triplem I love SJK too!

Personally, when I hear that anyone of the actors below is the male lead, I am always tempted to watch the drama:

• Seo Kang-joon
  • Nam Joo Hyuk
  • Gong Yoo
  • Deng Lun

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I reslly enjoyed at least first four episodes of WWW. Later on was rather bored because focus shifted from corporate power play to a little bit more of main lead's romance, which I am not excited about, but the good thing is the other leads romance lines keep me interested until now. Still a recommended drama because of its unique storyline. 

Okay, good to know! I will likely give it a try and see how I feel about it. 

13 hours ago, staygold said:

I am loving Before we get married. The dialogues is refreshing. The characters are normal and not too naive. The main actors are so believable. The chemistry is sizzling but they are not over-selling it. The pacing is just right where you aren't pissed with the characters' noble idiocy also you are not enraged as how conveniently they changed their minds. This plot gives lot of fodder to keep thinking of it for a long time.

Search:WWW is beautiful but slow paced. By ep 10 I keep thinking I have already watched this scenario. So I keep struggling to see what new layer is added this time. The aesthetics are to my taste and make me want to live in that world. I expected it to get a bit faster after the midpoint. But it has a few of my fav actors and I am determined to finish it.B) 

I looked at Before we get married and the plot appealed to me so I wanted to check it out. Isn't there a K drama counterpart? 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Just got home and showered. Been out of the house for close to 18 hours... long day. No energy to watch Angel, maybe tomorrow morning. Night all :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

• Like 3
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Isn't there a K drama counterpart? 

I sure they might have some plots like that but I havent watched yet. It has always been exes coming back just as the heroine/hero were about to be married like in Discovery of Romance. Or an old friend suddenly turning up as full potential husband material making the heroine realize how useless her current 'romance' is like in I need romance 3!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

• Like 3
  • Love 1