Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

...:neutral: 3 am. In a hotel charging a battery. Waiting for it to charge fully...damn boring with 16% battery. Sighhhh

• Like 1
  • Love 5

O...so the girl dies? No, she’s in a coma (ALML)?  Just went to read comments in the thread. Stabbed whilst dancing Giselle?  Kinda reminds me of Black Swan with Natalie Portman.  That’s kinda all I wanted to know really.  If they follow the story in the ballet Giselle or not.  I guess because there are supernatural elements in there, she could wake up and she and the angel (who wants to be human and gets his wish) live happily ever after. Wait, I read that Angel Dan doesn’t stab the girl who stabs his ‘angel’?  So maybe that is his ultimate last mission to prove himself?  Do you love your enemies more than yourself?  Do good to those that hate you?  It’s easy to love those who love you back but it’s a far greater love to love those who’ve brought you pain.  And seeing he passed that test, he may get his wish after all.  :o

@mouse007 yes by all means go with CEW.  I watched for a lot longer than I normally would because I was staring at him.  Forgot much of what he said or did, but he’s a beautiful specimen of a man.  Or flower boy?  I still need to find some concrete definition of what constitutes a “flower boy”.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I bet things are so heated now  in Angel  Dan thread, giving moderators a hard time :D

I can report The main thread is save  , actors section that where the war is  :joy:

warm up for next week drama , devil is ready to show up 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)

Main thread is fine . Everyone is happy the angel had pyjamas :mrgreen: . Ppl should know by now fantasy dramas are always messed up   

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali I really like LDG as an actor.  He has this presence.  A bit like Kim JaeWook.  You can’t help but feel for his character.  Even if he’s some psychotic murderer.  :lol:.  It’s like they are impossible to hate, if there’s such a thing.  So for me, he trumped L (why is his name a letter? So strange.  At least I get D.O. coz that’s like his surname?) whenever they shared screen space.  It’s like all the energy of that scene comes from him (LDG).

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I still haven't slept.  But i made it through :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

was considering starting Search: WWW and Before we get married.. how do you like them so far?

I reslly enjoyed at least first four episodes of WWW. Later on was rather bored because focus shifted from corporate power play to a little bit more of main lead's romance, which I am not excited about, but the good thing is the other leads romance lines keep me interested until now. Still a recommended drama because of its unique storyline. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

more busy with life recently that i didnt really watch much drama recently lols....

• Like 3
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I was considering starting Search: WWW and Before we get married.. how do you like them so far?

I am loving Before we get married. The dialogues is refreshing. The characters are normal and not too naive. The main actors are so believable. The chemistry is sizzling but they are not over-selling it. The pacing is just right where you aren't pissed with the characters' noble idiocy also you are not enraged as how conveniently they changed their minds. This plot gives lot of fodder to keep thinking of it for a long time.

Search:WWW is beautiful but slow paced. By ep 10 I keep thinking I have already watched this scenario. So I keep struggling to see what new layer is added this time. The aesthetics are to my taste and make me want to live in that world. I expected it to get a bit faster after the midpoint. But it has a few of my fav actors and I am determined to finish it.B) 

edit: @Ameera Ali I like LDG. I wish he got bigger solo projects.

Edit: @sushilicious check I need romance 2. Since you are in Lee Jin Wook feels you will enjoy it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nrllee said:

@Ameera Ali I really like LDG as an actor.  He has this presence.  A bit like Kim JaeWook.  You can’t help but feel for his character.  Even if he’s some psychotic murderer.  :lol:.  It’s like they are impossible to hate, if there’s such a thing.  So for me, he trumped L (why is his name a letter? So strange.  At least I get D.O. coz that’s like his surname?) whenever they shared screen space.  It’s like all the energy of that scene comes from him (LDG).

For me personally,  I was puzzled first few day in the thread & why there was fight around a letter L in the thread , who would think that L is a name :smirk: ,  but only thing I am glad about this drama LDG done good job with what he got , like you @staygold I hope to see him more in a bigger roles as well:thumbsup:

I am happy to share after watching the sub KW want to live & enjoy life finally . 

15628239751562823961.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali *huggsssss :blush:

we are still busy at hotel. There is a seminar ^_* and auditors will come in here to interview my boss :scream: wkwkwkw.. the one who will come, we called him “mas johan” wkkwkwkwk when he audited one of my friend at office, that was when I am cursing some people who was just put their messy responsibble letters on my desk wkwkwkw he heard me cursing :joy: but he just smiled. I said to him, “sowry mas.. tension in here always high and We are sensitive wkwkkw this is financing room wkkwkw don’t come close.” :joy: and he was just :blush:

and now he will come to hotel. Because he has some questions for my boss. I told my boss, let him ask you in our room at hotel WKKWWKKWWKKWKWK :joy: want to see him questioning my boss surrounded by 6 ladies around him who are counting money :joy:

btw why he is so determined to come in here? At hotel? Why he just not wait for us at office? Our seminar will be end at 5.30 PM hmmmhhh :kiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

LDH is absolutely stunning.....:love:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can report The main thread is save  , actors section that where the war is

Whoa you’re not wrong there.  Poor mods in the actors/actress section.  Claws have come out and it’s get very personal.  :grimace:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Whoa you’re not wrong there.  Poor mods in the actors/actress section.  Claws have come out and it’s get very personal.  :grimace:

Lol :joy: , this is my  entertainment :mrgreen:

who ever want to lurk  like me , at WWW 4 at

( actress section )Some Helping tips

B6EA8EBA-F4C6-4F65-9DCC-06D16BCDFD36.gif

48669C8F-F6C6-47BB-9FBC-AE03C2E92E16.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Been busy the whole day since morning. But going off to see WW4... what happened at WW3 then? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1