Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Rather a sad news. Cos hes really my fav actor after i watched FGTD. Since the investigation still on-going, and the fastest result out i think only like 1 week or more. For now maybe we can give him benefit of the doubt. Eventhough tbh, the situation doesn't look good at all.

I do wonder what will happen to his drama that's airing right now. If he's really arrested then switching the male lead will be a painful process for the cast and crew. 

BTW has anyone here watched The Best Moment To Quit Your Job? I finished it earlier this year (only 8 episodes) and found oit quite enjoyable. Made me remember when I was first starting out in my career. :sweat_smile: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

506. @nateko I think there is even a discussion about cancelling the drama. Im not fans of Saeguk and from the trailer look rather messy. So I didnt watched it.

Netizenbuzz: 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/nb-kang-kang-ji-hwan-arrested-for-sexual-assault-and-harassment-past-sns-scandal-in-the-philippines-earns-attention-again

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

No number

Nice lipstick color @Ameera Ali :D Can we ask him which brand & color number? 

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, nateko said:

I do wonder what will happen to his drama that's airing right now. If he's really arrested then switching the male lead will be a painful process for the cast and crew. 

15627576931562757685.gif

He Such criminal, poor Coca Cola :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh could be woman brand :scream:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1

506, ^I don't know? Kang Ji Hwan as an actor is great, but we don't know who he really is. If he is found guilty, then he really is a disgusting person to do that to the women. Sexual assault is never okay!!

• Like 4

Does he not have any shooting scheduled that he has time to go drinking and getting drunk? Where was his manager? I would imagine with ongoing drama shooting, actors/actresses never get enough sleep, much less free time to go drinking...??

• Like 6

Any non romance or non romcom dramas to recommend for me??? 

+2

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

506, ^I don't know? Kang Ji Hwan as an actor is great, but we don't know who he really is. If he is found guilty, then he really is a disgusting person to do that to the women. Sexual assault is never okay!!

for me it is not a very good thing to get too much involved with an actor as a fan. Because this means disappointment. It is much much better to concentrate on the works instead, that is why I never pay much attention to scandals. I was watching Lovely Horribly last year, and I didn't know much about Park Si Hoo, I enjoyed the drama. Later on when I learned about his scandal, I thought it really better to stop concentrating on the actors personal lives. I mean, watching the drama is enough, I am no longer interested to know who killed who, or who abused who. It is really a waste of time

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali you’re the best . I love his smooth skin & red lips :tounge_xd:. Not everyone appreciates 

32 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

Chief of staff , Designated Survivor 60 days , Watcher 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

Designated Survivor 60 Days

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem since you’re watching Chief of staff and DS60, which do you prefer?  Although knowing your LJH bias the odds would swing rather wildly to DS60 :lol:... especially now that next week he’s giving us fan service (just his back from the Preview).  It’s getting kinda heated in the main drama thread and I hope I don’t overstep in my posts there when I comment. :huh:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nateko said:

BTW has anyone here watched The Best Moment To Quit Your Job? I finished it earlier this year (only 8 episodes) and found oit quite enjoyable. Made me remember when I was first starting out in my career:sweat_smile:

I started watching because I like the lead actress Go Won Hee ...but I can’t remember why I didn’t finish it . Maybe I should resume. 

9 hours ago, staygold said:

@triplem  Currently on Search: WWW, Before we get married (taiwanese), Watcher. 

Watcher ep 1, 2 fell short on my expectations. But these thriller type stories will have a meh start usually. I am keeping it on the list for another 3 weeks. Might replace with Designated survivor.

I like DS60...especially this week when oppa finally turned up & promises next week to get my heart racing . 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@triplem since you’re watching Chief of staff and DS60, which do you prefer?  Although knowing your LJH bias the odds would swing rather wildly to DS60 :lol:... especially now that next week he’s giving us fan service (just his back from the Preview).  It’s getting kinda heated in the main drama thread and I hope I don’t overstep in my posts there when I comment. :huh:

Honestly , COS  is better written but it’s not easy to follow . The politics is very specific to SK , but  the way alliances shift and how the stakeholders in the drama  manipulate things is quite amazing. It’s like watching a good game of chess . I have to really pay attention. DS60 will have a wider appeal , and easier to watch but it’s not so polished . It suffers from the need to stay true to an extent to the American series ( which I did not watch ) . This is the issue I hv with adaptations & I Also hv great issue when ppl who have watched the drama kept comparing it to the original. People forget there are cultural differences 

no number 

edited - don’t worry all the posts are fine. And I just went through it . Good to have different POVs. 

Heated is when you have a rom com with different ships .:lol: I spend a lot of time putting out fires .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

53 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I think your posts are fine. I enjoy reading them ;) 

I have a lot to say/comment actually, but can’t write long thoughts unless I have the time to think things through properly. Sadly I don’t have much time this month. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama he’s hot. He has this intensity when delivering his lines.  

• Love 5

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

He has this intensity when delivering his lines.  

You know, he and the secretary of Assemblywoman Yun look like people I know in real life. One is the son of a former boss, the other is (or was) a potential business partner :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

19 hours ago, nrllee said:

Didn’t finish it.  The female lead was annoying and frustrated me no end with her vacillating character...the male lead was beautiful (his acting not so great). I spent much of the time ogling at his perfect features.  I think he’s starring in a Sageuk soon to be airing Rookie Historian or something.  With another actress who isn’t exactly great at acting either.  Visually they are both stunning so it might get the drama by.  :lol:

I agree, male lead is definitely beautiful although like you said, acting is so-so. But that's okay, I can live with that. LOL 

19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I watched & finished it lol (i always have tendency to not finishing drama btw). So not too bad, i like it somehow. Cheesy? Yeah a bit. But that young guy Cha Eunwoo very handsome lol. And i think it depict sweetness of young university life well. 

Cheesy is never a reason for me to stop watching a drama. In fact, the cheesier, the better. LOL I truly am a sucker for school romances. 

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think what you meant to type was ~ “I’ll join him in any bathroom?” :P 

MyIDGangnam ~ I finished it and enjoyed it. But I agree that they should have driven the message clearer.

@ktcjdrama I'm on ep 6 now and actually quite hooked. 

14 hours ago, staygold said:

It is one of my top dramas from last year. Edit: I loved the plot and the actors. Disclaimer: I may or may not have been blinded by my adoration of Cha Eun Woo!

I'm loving it so far!

13 hours ago, triplem said:

If I don’t overthink it, it’s easier to enjoy it. 

Yes! Although I do enjoy dramas that make you think and reflect, I also enjoy dramas where I can just sit back and take in all the fluff.

13 hours ago, staygold said:

@triplem  Currently on Search: WWW, Before we get married (taiwanese), Watcher. 

I was considering starting Search: WWW and Before we get married.. how do you like them so far?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5