Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Did anyone here watch My ID is Gangnam Beauty? If yes, what did you think about it? I just started watching it (only on ep 2 so far).

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

Did anyone here watch My ID is Gangnam Beauty? If yes, what did you think about it? I just started watching it (only on ep 2 so far).

Didn’t finish it.  The female lead was annoying and frustrated me no end with her vacillating character...the male lead was beautiful (his acting not so great). I spent much of the time ogling at his perfect features.  I think he’s starring in a Sageuk soon to be airing Rookie Historian or something.  With another actress who isn’t exactly great at acting either.  Visually they are both stunning so it might get the drama by.  :lol:

currently I am watching Designated Survivor 60Days.  Will probably pick up Doctor John and try to tune into Hotel Del Luna and also Strangers From Hell (? they keep changing the title.  With Im Siwan in it).

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I watched & finished it lol (i always have tendency to not finishing drama btw). So not too bad, i like it somehow. Cheesy? Yeah a bit. But that young guy Cha Eunwoo very handsome lol. And i think it depict sweetness of young university life well. 

Acting wise yeah that young handsome guy so so tbh. But i give him some slack, hes boyband turn actor and this one his very 1st project. Bias? Yes lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

So if they running presidency election. 1 just need to show off his sexy back, the other 1 take off his glasses to enhance handsomness.

Seems no one need to work on their political speech :sweatingbullets:

And of course this 2 girls will vote for......sexy back lol. @Ameera Ali @triplem.

p.s i havent even watch but that LJH look highly suspicious already :lol:

no number

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

Hmmmmm, Team Subtract seems to be doing well....The number hasn’t moves yet...:joy:

• LOL 6

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali I watched episode 1 of Watcher. Who is the man SKJ tried to save? It's a bit hard for me. It is like American thrillers

He was kidnapper of the rich man boy 

@Lawyerh  

He look suspicious , anyone with that body would look suspicious :joy: 

• LOL 5

Oh @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Not only is he suspicious but he’s a bad bad boy :mrgreen:. Tonnes of ulterior motives. Handsome devil no doubt :tounge_xd::naughty:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Not only is he suspicious but he’s a bad bad boy :mrgreen:. Tonnes of ulterior motives. Handsome devil no doubt :tounge_xd::naughty:

I hope one of these motives to challenge president , take his place as president & have shower in presidential bathroom :joy::lol:

Lighting would be great there isn’t :kiss_wink:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope one of these motives to challenge president , take his place as president & have shower in presidential bathroom :joy::lol:

Only ameera ali can come up with something like this lol... i never heard about presidential bathroom :joy:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I watched & finished it lol (i always have tendency to not finishing drama btw). So not too bad, i like it somehow. Cheesy? Yeah a bit. But that young guy Cha Eunwoo very handsome lol. And i think it depict sweetness of young university life well. 

Acting wise yeah that young handsome guy so so tbh. But i give him some slack, hes boyband turn actor and this one his very 1st project. Bias? Yes lol. 

Good for you!  I drop a lot of dramas. I think his first project as lead but he had minor appearances beforehand.  He appeared in The Best Hit acting as an idol :lol:.  Anyway the other reason I dropped it was the fact that I didn’t think they addressed the whole beauty issue well?  They started off seemingly attempting to tackle this huge topic of “what constitutes beauty” using surgical enhancements as a foil but I couldn’t help but feel they kept skirting around it without addressing it in any depth. So I bailed. Frankly I think Shrek did a better job of addressing true beauty and all its stereotypes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lighting would be great there isn’t :kiss_wink:

I’ll join him as the 1st lady if the bathroom looks like that :mrgreen:

Spoiler

Grand-Hyatt-Hong-Kong-Presidential-Suite

Omg ! Honey lee’s fan meet ! Swipe to see - KNG & Go joon came to support her @Ameera Ali your hubs got great arms . 

@Lawyerh @sushilicious @ktcjdrama FP cast reunited

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Guys that is presidential hotel suite bathroom rofl....:lol:

I suspect you willing to become 1st lady even he stay in shabby house. No? :joy:

Btw im waiting for ur new pp @triplem.

@nrllee

Spoiler

Yeah not too much content about beauty or have any life lesson (but difficult to get any life lesson while busy w/ that pretty face :D).

For me looks like one can get better life with plastic surgery? And snap popular guy with it? Idk lol. 

I might skip that Saeguk, the actress also have questionable acting :crazy: But with all that visual i might just jump lol... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’ll join him as the 1st lady if the bathroom looks like that :mrgreen:

I think what you meant to type was ~ “I’ll join him in any bathroom?” :P 

MyIDGangnam ~ I finished it and enjoyed it. But I agree that they should have driven the message clearer.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • Love 2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Hello.  Who is this?  Visuals are amazing :huh:.  How is his acting though?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337533wpp/sung-hoon-transforms-drama-set-into-runway-as-he-dazzles-in-suits-for-level-up

Ah lol. Sung Hoon. He is on variety I live alone. Trust me, his normal life is completely different compare to the drama lol. 

He is those irl eat cereal out of a bag not bowl bag. That kind of person.

Still can ah. He is a hallyu Star.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think what you meant to type was ~ “I’ll join him in any bathroom?” :P 

:joy:.  It’s true . I can’t even deny it . 

55 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Hello.  Who is this?  Visuals are amazing :huh:.  How is his acting though?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337533wpp/sung-hoon-transforms-drama-set-into-runway-as-he-dazzles-in-suits-for-level-up

Haha . His acting is average,(may not be so good at emotional scenes but passable)   . I hv seen a number of his dramas . He does these roles well . Aloof but hot . I think just manage expectations & go for the eye candy . 

@Lawyerh FL was the crazy gal in COAGL

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337628wpp/han-bo-reum-talks-about-working-with-sung-hoon-and-shares-whats-to-come-in-level-up

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2