Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)

SK is expensive  , I felt it a lot especially where food is concerned in my last two trips . Even if salary is high it cannot compensate for the high cost of living . Even to rent , raising the deposit is killer . Things like fruits are a luxury for an average worker Even my SK students tell me the same , they find it so crazy expensive when they go home. Many of them don’t wanna go back . One of them told me his life used to be like those kids in Sky Castle . Stress is high, suicide is high  & there is a bit of crime , but not so in the tourist areas . It’s pretty safe .

Hi @mouse007 , how are you &  your kids ? What are you watching these days ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Spoil it for me please. Does she die in the end? Or are we not there yet?  Or does the angel die?  Wait...angels can’t die though?  Too complicated for me.  :blink:

hahahaha :joy: I am cursing the whole day of watching angel last mission here in my office. the auditor was sitting in front of me to check my counting, he was with hislaptop and me with my laptop, but on my screen was angel last mission and love affairs in the afternoon WKKWKWKWKWK:joy:

forget of your logic when watching this drama. kwkwkwkw.. 

I think it is about accepting human's faith. Yeon Soo's faith that she will die by wicked. well.. all humans will die at the end. so angel mission is not to stop it. it's life cycle. I stop to watch now. they are preparing their wedding. btw I feel like I want to slap Ni Na, how dare she angry to my Kang Ji Woo :bawling: he is the only reason of my sanity in this drama. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

btw watching angel last mission feels like I am watching teen romance drama. it is boring ~,~

@Sejabin & @nateko

Are you you saying we boring :joy:

5d244e93ad3ef187103014.gif?download

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin & @nateko

Are you you saying we boring :joy:

I really like SHS, so I really tried , diligently, to get into the drama but I failed miserably :joy: don't kill me :ph34r: After watching only horror movies and thrillers I need to slooowly ease into watching romance again.  OMG, what if I became an adrenaline junkie now :scream:

@triplem Yea, when I was in SK fruits, veggies let alone berries all felt like luxury items there. :sweat_smile: But I found eating out to be quite ok in terms of prices. Besides I was so shocked that they serve literally huge portions. Those were the biggest portions of food I've ever eaten and that was for one person. Could barely eat anything after that for 2 days.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

OMG!! SK is really expensive (but Japan is more expensive though)....Their food prices are outrageous especially for us who came from a country where veggies and local fruits are dirt cheap....Housing is another thing. With a salary of $3000/month some of us can have a comfortable life outside SK but in SK is only a standard life (In Indonesian we called it 7P, Pergi Pagi Pulang Petang Penghasilan Pas-pasan). Plus their school life and rat race is no joke. No wonder they have lots of anger inside, it's accumulating since they were in Kindergarten.....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, nateko said:

I really like SHS, so I really tried , diligently, to get into the drama but I failed miserably :joy: don't kill me :ph34r: After watching only horror movies and thrillers I need to slooowly ease into watching romance again.  OMG, what if I became an adrenaline junkie now :scream:

I may not kill you after all you didn’t say I love KW :joy: that death penalty straight away 

** Just fighting anyone say bad word about drama :naughty: to join Ys cult :phew:

@Sejabin is wanted for declaring her love for KW :mrgreen::joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin is wanted for declaring her love for KW :mrgreen::joy:

@Sejabin you better run and hide :joy: @Ameera Ali is thirsty for blood today :lol: thank god I don't like KW, phew :ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I got ahjussi jijinhee old drama still need like 6 eps more... i knew u and traffic police lonely & cold.... wait for me ok :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali Her Private Life? Yea, but only 6 episodes. Need to catch up soon. :yum: Did you finish it? Was it good? I'm worried it might go downhill how many dramas do  in the second half. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, nateko said:

@Ameera Ali Her Private Life? Yea, but only 6 episodes. Need to catch up soon. :yum: Did you finish it? Was it good? I'm worried it might go downhill how many dramas do  in the second half. 

You need to finish it , there is no break up or fight or misunderstanding :mrgreen: like other drama . Find drama get better in last few episodes lion is the best :joy:

Or ask @cenching still addicted by it :sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

more ask @cenching still addicted by it :sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

Correction!!! I am not addicted to HPL but KJW....Those are totally different matters....:glasses:

@Ameera Ali

Tell me who can resist this kind of addiction...Look at those jawlines and cheekbones plus the moves, Darling!!! the moves!!! :naughty:

Spoiler

2-F12-C934-A36-A-4-FDD-A602-DC12-E97-C08

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Tell me who can resist this kind if addiction...Look at those jawlines and cheekbones plus the moves, Darling!!! the moves!!! :naughty:

Same, I'm addicted to him since the first season of Voice. The sexiest and most attractive psychopath ever :naughty: Such a contrast to HPL.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, nateko said:

Same, I'm addicted to him since the first season of Voice. The sexiest and most attractive psychopath ever :naughty: Such a contrast to HPL.

Ooooooh, the ever lovely MTG!!! :glasses:

Spoiler

8762-C541-792-F-431-D-8014-D9-A9583419-D

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Ooooooh, the ever lovely MTG!!! :glasses:

I read MTG as Magic the Gathering. I guess we know who the nerd is here. :lol: 

+2

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

my brother and sister are surprised by my addiction to Kdrama and kpop :D  They think I am gone  mad :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

504 :blush:

@nateko my friend dinni now is so in love to Kim Jae Wook. She watch that priest drama of KjW everyday. Everyday. She is muslim but she read and googling those prayers to the saints because of that drama. She said, if when he healed people from evil he must to climb on their bodies, I want to be evil so he can climb on me too. Wkwkwkwwk :joy: and we are talking about this with auditor auditing us inside our room at office. He only smiled wkwkwk

@Ameera Ali hi :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali would not dare because now I know her taste is lady marmalade KEWKWKKWWKWKKWKW :wub: I am the only one who understand her hua ha ha ha ha

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1