Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

• Replies 143.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

@Ameera Ali, if there was an MVP award you certainly should be nominated for persistently abandoning sleep. I couldn’t do it. My eyes were practically shutting down on their own at midnight.  

+2

My friend you didn’t make it easy for us too , you were awesome in the battle , it was a fun the last hours in the battle I was so hungry next time I need snack ready 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The boring the better? Lol. For example? 

Boring for others. I was exagerating a little. :D I like more realistic dramas, slice of life genre, political, psychological, thriller dramas.  There are dramas (like makjang,soap opera for exemple) who generate good rating. They have their appeal because have many twist and turns. I like twist and turns, an unpredictable plot but the plot has to be logical, more realistic.

I remember I watched live Miss Korea rather than Man from the Stars. I watched Two Weeks rather than The Master's Sun. Maybe both exemples are not the best because I believe they are good dramas and probably I would have liked them if I had watched them.   I don`t know if the dramas I watched were in the last place in the TV station rating competition but sure it was a huge buzz about the other dramas everywhere (had huge ratings) and I did not have the curiosity to watch the hype dramas.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Since I wasn’t awake at the time, Congrats to Team Subtract on winning battle season 1.

Let’s duke it out again in battle season 2.

Hey @celebrianna Great to see you here on the thread! Welcome!

Apologies that I didn't have time to say hi to you on the battle field - lol :D

We usually ask all newcomers on this thread a few introductory questions. I hope you don't mind us asking you them? ;)

1) Who is your favorite oppa(s)?

2) Do you like abs (please disregard this question if you are under 18 - lol)

3) Are you Asian?

Anyway, it's really great to see new people here! :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@celebrianna next battle will be on same time of our drama

** battle to not check on what happen to him

@Ameera Ali Focus girl! Is it your favorite drama or 10 000 points? :D

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, larus said:

My eyes and my butt hurt from staying too long on this thread.

Same here! Imma gonna go for a run instead! HP can wait. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Happy shopping! What are you planning to buy?

HanHyoJoo badge. But her pic used is old. Hihi. Might not get it for now.

I was hoping there'd be a Hospital Playlist badge or a 'band' badge  :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

either of my weekend drama kissed yet , if they kiss I Doomed 

@TiNaDo would you think it’s okay for them to kiss in Saturday When I am busy battling  :yum:

Ahahah, @Ameera Ali, I actually think that they would kiss either on Sunday or in one of the episodes next week. A kiss this Saturday would be too predictable and we know this drama is not really a predictable one. :D 

Fight the battle, girl!

c54df263c3aaf01d9ebd7a7b6efb6666.gif

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, partyon said:

@triplem Have you watched this week's Makjang Express episodes? I haven't even started yet. :(

What did you think?

@kokodus Ms. Koko where are you? You've been MIA all day. :(  I wanted to tell you that I am attempting to watch HP ep 6 today! :bashful:

Did you watch it? Did you use the fast-forward button? LOL. 6th ep is one of my fav too, but since you already got spoiled, thanks to me, I guess it won't be as exciting and surprising for you. sighhhh. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hey @celebrianna Great to see you here on the thread! Welcome!

Apologies that I didn't have time to say hi to you on the battle field - lol :D

We usually ask all newcomers on this thread a few introductory questions. I hope you don't mind us asking you them? ;)

1) Who is your favorite oppa(s)?

2) Do you like abs (please disregard this question if you are under 18 - lol)

3) Are you Asian?

Anyway, it's really great to see new people here! :)

Oh, wow, I didn’t know. :D

Here are my answers:

1) Favorite Oppa: Hmmm. I never thought of this. There are actors I enjoy just for their acting and good looks like Ji Sung, Park Bo Gum, Chen Xiao, Jang Ki Young, Lee Jong Suk, Gong Yoo, Lee Joongi, Huang Xiao Ming, etc. 

However, there are some that I’m naturally drawn to like So Ji Sub, Namgoong Min, Jung Woo Sung, Do Kyung Soo, Yoo Ah In, Qin Junjie and Lee Joon Hyuk. I guess these would be the Oppas.

2) :lol: I guess I did when I first saw Antonio Sabato Jr’s abs years ago. Dare I say I kind of outgrew half naked men in a country where people like to walk around almost naked during the summer? 

3)No, I’m not Asian although I love Asian food, particularly Thai and Indian. ^_^ I’m getting into Korean food now that I’ve ventured into Korean Town in New York City.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

@kokodus @partyon I'm watching ep 6 a little bit later. Want to enjoy the nice weather first. :wink: 

@partyon You outed yourself as a pervy ahjumma. :offtospace:

@Lawyerh I did make the giraffe badge as well as a couple others. 1stgiraffe.png  Only the truck of doom is in the store so far though. 

@Alice Wonderland I love HYD also. I have a real soft spot for the Japanese version though. Matsumoto Jun = Domyouji Tsukasa. 100%

I'm still waiting for the Thai version of Itazura na Kiss to give me a second season too! 

Edit: did ya'll just forget about the numbers? :spitswater:

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic