Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I get emotional sometimes watching dramas but I am not crying like I used to do. In the begining of my watching kdramas experience I really cried buckets. I remember till today how much I cried watching the ending of drama 49 days or when Bidam (from Queen Seondeok) died. Long, long time ago.

For me that drama is HBM! They tricked me with 3 minutes OTP highlight which I thought it would be romcom. They made me cry start from ep 1 to the end. And the sadness level is increasing in each episodes. But it's how the drama did to me, they are the tearjerker that I should avoid but I keep drawn to them more and more. The story is so touching and good. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 143.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Three four FH, SeGa, BOF and MLFTS.

Have mercy.

giphy.gif

BOF Boys over Flowers? I did not watch it but I read so many times about this drama that I am sure I guess right.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, larus said:

Have mercy

BOF Boys over Flowers? I did not watch it but I read so many times about this drama that I am sure I guess right.

@larus You didn't watch it? It's a masterpiece.... ahahahah :D

• LOL 6

@Lawyerh haven't I told you this?? You see I keep wishing that maybe and maybe the writer will change her mind and choose him in end. But of course it'll against the title message. Sigh 

Love how he stares at her like that. MJ is so lucky. Huhuhu... poor him. I want to hug this oppa. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

For me that drama is HBM!

HBM? :sweatingbullets:

I`m asking for a friend?

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

You didn't watch it? It's a masterpiece.... ahahahah

Sorry. I am not watching every masterpieces. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, larus said:

Why don't you try watching it? I know many dislike this but for me I only see oppa in there so yeah... plus I like HYD and K-version was able to make a different without taking the core out completely. 

4 minutes ago, larus said:

HBM? :sweatingbullets:

I`m asking for a friend?

Hi bye mama. Have you watched it?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Why don't you try watching it? I know many dislike this but for me I only see oppa in there so yeah... plus I like HYD and K-version was able to make a different without taking the core out completely. 

Not my type of drama but I am sure there are people who liked it. Usually I like boring stuff. The low ratings the better. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Since I wasn’t awake at the time, Congrats to Team Subtract on winning battle season 1. :loveu: Let’s duke it out again in battle season 2. 

@Ameera Ali, if there was an MVP award you certainly should be nominated for persistently abandoning sleep. I couldn’t do it. My eyes were practically shutting down on their own at midnight.  

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic