Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

2.5 hours feels really really really long

I am actually thankful for the length cos then you will only watch the best of the best! :w00t: with lot of fast forwarding and skipping! Also, I dropped Erkenci Kus bcos it just kept going in circles. The otp is beyond perfect but I cudn't continue. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@nateko ~ ah I see; this reminds me of the empress drama where they butchered choi jin hyuk's character. I was so salty about it that I didn't really watch the ending. just the last 5 minutes. what really ticked me off is that he didn't even get a proper dying scene and no one seemed to care or even mention it in passing that he's gone. don't know what happened behind the scenes but we never got a proper explanation for that. ugh.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@Lmangla Oh, I remember reading the recaps of that drama and it was hella crazy but entertaining. The ending was crazy too, glad that I didn't watch it :joy: I honestly lost it at the weight loss where he became a different person 

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am actually thankful for the length cos then you will only watch the best of the best! :w00t: with lot of fast forwarding and skipping! Also, I dropped Erkenci Kus bcos it just kept going in circles. The otp is beyond perfect but I cudn't continue. 

omo, hate dramas that go around in circles. it is one reason I lose interest in our local dramas. they start out great, so much chemistry and then the story goes nowhere. better to watch MVs. hahahahah....

• LOL 5

@Lmangla hence I was feeling a bit emo for a couple of days because of his death, fyi credits to @nateko during the rerun they took away the blood on the ground. Which is like a slap on the wrist saying “yeah. We tried.” It’s like what’s the point.

Anyhow...TTWWNIL I can’t handle the third party awfully annoying. So I jumped over all his parts. And somehow I ended it. :joy:

Spoiler

Wow.THEY GOT MARRIED! BLESS! Now I know why Woni didn’t dare to confess his love for Hana. Because of his friend..Plus honestly, him giving Hana his script of their moments is like the best confession to me ever! Like I love the idea of revealing to Hana that he loves her. :love: so cute. I love how they progressed real quickly after they got married. They had a baby. Lol. Haha. I love this couple! Wheeewwwww

• LOL 6

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Anything else worth checking out from his drama? But i think i can't do Saeguk.... Anyone know One Warm Word? Is that good?

dont watch it! it is AWFUL. so boring and very slow. gave up halfway through. it was very annoying. if you want to see a real oldie, check out love letter -- it is one of his earliest dramas and he is actually the second lead but from what I remember, it was an unique drama and nothing happened the way I though it would.... am not surprised that he is a good actor now because I thought he showed promise even as a second lead.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@phikylHow's gym going? Making progress? 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

dont watch it! it is AWFUL. so boring and very slow. gave up halfway through. it was very annoying.

Ji jin hee looks good in one warm word. But the FL... idk them. And doesnt look appealing to me. Like a total mismatch couple?

Love letter look so old haha... i checked YT.. the fashion i can't.. btw just spoil me will he get the girl there? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Love letter look so old haha... i checked YT.. the fashion i can't.. btw just spoil me will he get the girl there? 

it is kind of a weird drama in that no one gets the girl! :sweatingbullets:... well it is kind of open confusing ending but from what some explained to me, basically everyone ends up single but happy.

it had a great OST and some nice winter shots from what I remember..

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what are you watching these days @kokodus?

Well I watched Spiderman far from home a couple of days ago and will probably watch it again sometime next week. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Well I watched Spiderman far from home a couple of days ago and will probably watch it again sometime next week. 

worth watching?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

worth watching?

YASSSSSS!!!!! It was great. But I don't know about you, you said endgame was boring so I'm not sure how your tastes are like. But I loved it. More than loved it. There is a cute love line as well. And it was generally fun. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

OMG, he is soooo good!! :joy:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra Yes and no. My lifts increased a bit but I'm not hitting the goals I wanted to hit because of my diet. Working on getting it in check. I still go though, aside from a 3 week break I just took due to being sick and going on vacation. Tonight will be my first day back. Fingers crossed I didn't ruin all my progress.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla on the subject kisses , I agree that not all are good.  Since you know I watch so many , not many give me the feels . Same with abs ...shocking I know , but not all abs can can ignite wild imagination :naughty: :mrgreen:!!

Watcher is good ! @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh I’m on SKJ fever till my oppa hopefully appears tonight on DS60. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3