Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali the Turkish drama had a handsome villain, and as usual I felt sorry for him :D :D 

I never watch Turkish, who is your new villain you feel sorry for in your new daily drama :joy:

@Lawyerh I would like to think  it’s natural :naughty:

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

why are turkish dramas so long? each episode is basically the length of a movie?! :huh::sweatingbullets:

My mum follows this long standing Turkish drama Resurrection Ertugrul. It has like  5 seasons  with almost 150 (and still ongoing) episodes in total...it started in 2014...it's crazy, cuz she is such an ardent fan. She even looked for sites to watch when it was not available on Netflix...sometimes she forgot what happened and actually goes back to previous seasons to rewatch :w00t:.

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali ahahahaah...well cosmetics companies will love him from BB cream to lip tint :D ...

47 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

one Turkish drama I watched was made up of three parts each one about 120 episodes which makes up 360 episodes total :D  each episode was originally 100 minutes but they divided it to make shorter after dubbing :D 

I liked it but no more Turkish drama for me :D 

What's the name of the show? I should ask my mum to check it out...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh ooo i just realised your fan level since I can now use my pC...Mr Acting President... 

@Ameera AliI am checking out the cuts now for our bb cream cop...eh...I always fall for him..he looks pretty cute here even when he is being framed ...

Spoiler

no number

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Zzz goodnight :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

She is a wild woman  :joy: 

Couldn’t find better time or place 

Spoiler

15624288691562428710.gif

15624295241562429417.gif

• Naughty 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I never watch Turkish, who is your new villain you feel sorry for in your new daily drama :joy:

I don't like any villains these days :mrgreen: I can't risk my points in soompi, I am near 10,000 and would like to reach it safely :D 

@triplem

it is old drama from 2010 to 2013 in three seasons

oyle bir gecer zamanki (As time goes by)

@Lmangla the story is about a husband who has two daughters and two sons, he cheats on his wife with a Dutch or German woman (can't remember). the youngest son and the daughter side with their father and the other two treat him bad (which is so distasteful to me, as I can't accept children to be rude to parents even if they are wrong). The father leaves his wife and gets married to the Dutch woman, but he regrets it later on. He still loves his former wife and he learns she is going to get married. He rapes her and kills her new husband (who was his friend). (The rape thing was too sad because really otherwise, the man could have been redeemed, as he repents later).

Anyway, the husband is sent to prison, after he is released he atones for his sins, and becomes a good father. His ex-wife feels sorry for him later on and even forgives him but he can't forgive himself and commits suicide (I cried so much for him ). 

In season three, about ten years later, the wife gets married and we see her sons and daughters through their love affairs and marriages. In general, this is a tear-jerking drama. The music is so good too. it is worth watching. I miscalculated it is 120 episodes total :D 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:joy: LOL at the description @nohamahamoud2002... not even sure how to describe that kind of genre. hahahahha...

it is social tragic romantic, but it encompasses several generations  too ( I don't know how they call it in English, I know the Arabic term)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Öyle_Bir_Geçer_Zaman_Ki

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin :kiss_wink: 

Search Www  isn’t bad , I was lurking the thread it’s seem not a bad romance :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it is social tragic romantic, but it encompasses several generations  too ( I don't know how they call it in English, I know the Arabic term)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Öyle_Bir_Geçer_Zaman_Ki

am guessing it is very addictive when you watch but the description bawahahahah... it just sounds hilariously messy. :joy:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am guessing it is very addictive when you watch but the description bawahahahah... it just sounds hilariously messy. :joy:

I watched the dubbed version, by the way,  at that time, so many Arabic-speaking countries watched it :) it was sooooooooooooo popular :) 

• Like 3

survived ep 1! hahahha... ok, in between I got distracted and was watching tons of YT clips from the drama instead. kekeke... . one of the YT comments said there is a real shakespeare vibe to this couple which was spot on. it makes it  actually kind of fun to watch.

this one clip had me really giggling. so she is annoyed and wants a divorce but is cuddling him in her sleep and muttering "I want a divorce!" and his response is to hold her closer and say "sure" :joy:.

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @kokodus ~ we should have more such scenes in dramas where they are forced to stay together / contract relationship trope

• LOL 6

random stuff -- am amazed at the number of turkish words I recognize while watching the drama. guess, the silk route had lots of language crossovers! insaan (person); ashq (love - in hindi/urdu, it is ishq), janam (my love), chai (tea), sakar (sugar)....

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

random stuff -- am amazed at the number of turkish words I recognize while watching the drama. guess, the silk route had lots of language crossovers! insaan (person); ashq (love - in hindi/urdu, it is ishq), janam (my love), chai (tea), sakar (sugar)....

haha, it has many common Arabic words too :D insaan, ishq, chai, sokar are Arabic words. The Turkish empire ruled Egypt for some time, so they took some words from us :D  And we also took some words from them :D 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

I thought penguin stay with their partner for life? How come she follow kdrama trend for affair :sweatingbullets:

Rofl.. when the narrator said the husband flipped out... cos hes literally flapped with his wings :lol:

Ending Spoiler : she choose homewrecker penguin. More handsome? Idk... both birds look the same to me :ph34r:

@Ameera Ali :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

• Like 5