Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I don't like abs :anguished: I want dad bod. Tummy doubles as a pillow ^_^

Edit: On hindsight, I recently took a psych test and scored very high on practicality. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Re-watched Well-Intended Love and now moving on to Go Go Squid! :D

The thought of being with a guy who has abs is intimidating.. I feel like I'd have to keep up with that. Hahaha!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, jeijei said:

I don't like abs :anguished: I want dad bod. Tummy doubles as a pillow ^_^

Edit: On hindsight, I recently took a psych test and scored very high on practicality. 

5d4c7c0ce41ca780728134.gif?download

are you sure :joy:can you  live with this body  :sweat_smile:

@triplem & @Lawyerh would kill me for their oppa ruined body :joy: love you girls :kiss_wink:

* I don’t know your oppa  so that example 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

No need accounting . You need  economics . We teach this thing called the law of diminishing utility  where  actually having more oppas is not always a good thing . ( i never learn of course considering my long list) 

It is like having too many ice creams that after a while you get sick of them   one oppa = 6 packs . So those 6 packs give you what sort of utility ? ( utility =level of satisfaction/happiness) .  The first oppa you acquire , you'll be very happy because your level of utility is super duper high. And it is your first oppa , so before this you had zero oppa happiness but now you have 6 packs that bring you immense joy. Second oppa,  still happy but the the level of joy is not as high as the 1st oppa. Because you start to compare oppas' abs, and you know there is nothing like first love.  Still total utility has gone up . Third oppa - of course more utility added to your oppa happiness but the extra utility added between the second and third oppa  is less than the utility between the 1st and 2nd oppa. It is like having your third successive ice cream , and it does not give you the euphoria of the first couple of ice creams . So after a while the extra happiness that you get from adding successive oppas to your list will start to diminish till the point where it becomes zero or even negative which is the state that @Lmangla is in. So she has moved on to ahjussis :lol:\

While basic mathematics that @Lawyerh tells us that 1000 oppas x 6 packs = 6000 packs and she is not wrong , the question is whether those 6000 packs translate to the sort of happiness you'd expect from overdosing on abs.  This is oppanomics 101 :mrgreen:

okay good night ...( disclaimer - pls don't use the above example for any assignments) 

oh my.. She really take us to the CLASS lol I love dis:joy::joy:

@Lmangla that scene looked like.. Exploitation:no_mouth:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Guess the last time I had to endure it was quite some time ago. It's like a car acciddent in every post. :D 

I leave and suddenly return to a visual onslaught.  :lol:.  Me with Dhakra.  Putting on my medical filters...rectus abdominus, external obliques, pectoralis major, latissimus dorsi, deltoideus...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, triplem said:

This is oppanomics 101 :mrgreen:

okay good night ...( disclaimer - pls don't use the above example for any assignments) 

:joy:

Give triplem big applause and this calling for Professor title!!!!

I think oppanomic101 her students all will be wide awake! @Ameera Ali

@sushilicious final year project material?

:joy::joy::joy::joy: 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Lmangla that was abs shower scene at another sensual level :lol: slow motion and water is poured instead of the hurried noisy sprinkles...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Guess the last time I had to endure it was quite some time ago. It's like a car acciddent in every post. :D 

If you’re lucky, maybe it’s another 5000 pages before it happens again... if not, then maybe at 5100? :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekeke.... how do you make abs scene filled with romance but also PG? make aunty suggest that hubby help wash wifey as her wrist is hurt. this is called PG fan service. :lol:@Ameera Ali @triplem @cenching @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh and others here who love shower abs scenes. what do you think of this one? hahahaha.... good, bad, okay? ^_^

start from 4:00

I was bit distracted when I saw the towel on the man.....:naughty: Apparently the shower scene for abslicious everywhere whether East West South North is governs strictly by The Ten Commandments of Shower Scene. Commandment no. 1, white towel....:tounge_wink: Anyway this one added a strip of brown/grey??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Wait @triplem now that I'm more awake I don't agree with ur dissertation.

We should apply equity or economic equality. Which is the concept with fairness in economics. We should equally love 1st, 2nd, 3rd... 1001st oppas with same amount. 

Wealth disparity can cause major dispute to the world. We should keep world peace by distribute love equally to each oppas, or even go as far to each of the 6 abs from the 1001 oppas.

Cheers to world peace!

:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama this dp is sugar fairy! I literally searched up sugar fairy and I got this.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Putting on my medical filters...rectus abdominus, external obliques, pectoralis major, latissimus dorsi, deltoideus...

Next time I will put some GIFs of Gluteus Maximus.....:glasses:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

854 :kiss_wink:

It's undeniable... that we should be together
It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis is need to know, if you don't know just how I feel
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in time, time will reveal
Yeah

la la la la la

• Like 3