Add and Subtract Game

Admin

i'm looking forward to this upcoming kdrama...

i find fantasies are probably easier to accept with less expectations (except for Korean Odyssey)

http://asianwiki.com/Tale_of_the_Nine_Tailed

there is another one which would be kinda too far from now:-

http://asianwiki.com/Undercover_(Korean_Drama)

Anyone watched The Miracle We Met? i think it's one of those dramas i watched, liked, and remembered

:heartxoxo:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, strongtower said:

The team that loses in the Battle will still receive points right?

No, I don`t think they receive points. I made a sugestion about it but I don`t think it will materialise. But the losing team still deserves some points.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Team add, we are at 800 points now. It is the same game as yesterday? When I went to bed last night, the game was at 700 or something. We need two days to finish a posible victorious game and the team sub needs just a night to win a round with double the points. WOW!

Bates Motel Life Is Hard GIF by A&E - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it was only suppose to be the winner and then we all realize that it is not fair so we revise that ;) 

everyone deserve something ;) and besides the main thing about the whole event / battle is to have fun! :D 

I am glad to hear that. Now it is more fun! :D

giphy.gif

• LOL 3

@angelangie so hanyeoung isn't rickrolling us when he said the lose will also receive points??? I thought he's prank-ing us again..coz yeah..we did receive points from posting and getting likes for them... :emmm:

@phikyl did you by any chance get burnt when watching Reply series? Don't fear my friend...let's all sink together blu blub blu blub blu blub 

+2

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

^3^ only that. I prefer man's with clothes. even though I am still the member of PAC in heart hahaha

i welcome all good looking oppas... 6 packs come as a bonus...

:popcornjackson:

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

most of us went in to likes every single post to ensure u guys can get some extra points too.....as ea post we like will ensure the members to gain +1 soompi points besides the reputation points ;)

super love everyone on this too! other than competition and tiring fingers from the +2, we get to know more chingus and earn coins!!!

:piggie:

+2

• Like 2

Last post for the day! 

Have an awesome weekend everyone~

I may see you for a bit on the battleground tomorrow but if not...sorry ah~~~ 

:byebye2: +2

@angelangie yayy hip hip hoorayy~~ we will always welcome..money money.. yah since yesterday night ..I think in total I would have already gotten 100 if not 200 sth notifications 

:heart4:

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i dunno how much to be exact ;) so dont ask me the amount, that will be boss decision hahaha....however there will be something for every single one of u :) 

It doesn`t matter how much it will be but it is good that you think of giving the other team something. I really apreciate it.

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Why 906? Not that I am not happy about it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1